What's new

IDF Air force

Mr Sri Lankan u tell us about the power of Israel.i believe that you do not know that w already defeated Israel in Arab-Israel war of 1967 & 1973.our brave pilots destroy mirage 111 more than 10 jets with lower class mig-21.
we also update your jets free of cost.please do not inform about us Israel air force.but study about our air force.plz don't mind

Remember Now 2010

Cool as you wish I will Stop Posting the Pictures.

no no! keep posting......

101.jpg

@Pakistanis: Why all of you are so pissed off? I mean weapons are most beautiful things on this earth whether these are Pakistani or Israeli. Your hatred should be limited to the person who is using these weapons wrongly.

Spot on. :tup:

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Hey Srilankan - Nice thread - nice pictures

Ahh.. The Sufa.. currently the deadliest F-16 in the skies.

@Pakistanis: Why all of you are so pissed off? I mean weapons are most beautiful things on this earth whether these are Pakistani or Israeli. Your hatred should be limited to the person who is using these weapons wrongly.

I agree with you on posting more pictures about IDF. Just one objection, "weapons are not beautiful".

IDF is a massive force with the most modern tech and fire power thx to daddy sam one must understand this .. regardless of dislike or hate some might have i on the other hand appreciate aviation in general and know that idf is a strong force although my love for PAF will never ever change.

Back
Top Bottom