What's new

If I police came to me, I'd say, I did not see, hear nor take, these came from my dreams!!

rcrmj

Reaction score
Country
China
I did not see it, I did not hear it and I did not take it```so to all the PLAN and Liaoning enthusiasts on PDF, I am here for all yours curiosities and fun```please dont take what I am going to say next for granted```those stats were just from my 'dreams'

but I will be more than happy for anyone to come back to challenge me 5 years from now (only if Chinese police shushu didnt invade my dreams and took me for afternoon tea!)

here we go:

first about J-15 (tested)
9 tons fuselage fuel plus 5 tons of weapon load (total 14 tons of payload) take-off point No.3 (195m)
7.5 tons fuselage fuel plus 6 PL-12C and 4 PL-10 around 2 tons, take-off point No.1 and No.2
all achieved under 24 Kn speed under various weather conditions

state of art avionics and powerful AESA (same one on J-16, as the most advanced serving AESA in China at the moment)

weapons of J-15 (tested)
air-to-air
PL-12C
PL-10
and other serving missiles

air-to-surface
YJ-83K
Beidou guided JDAM
laser guided bomb
KD88A
and two other long range attack cruise missiles, not YJ-12 as widely believed as the most potent air-to-surface missile China has....and i dont have detailed infos on those, but 4 Mach and 400km, these numbers just came to me from nowhere````

about the carrier
thanks to its boilers, they can keep the giant going at 28Kn for very long period of time, unlike the lousy russian job done for the India's rip-off carrier
its CIWS fires at 10,000 rounds per minute and it sounds amazing when standing near to it (of course at safe distance!)

more stuffs coming soon...........

russian scientists had visited Liaoning not long ago, and what had displayed before them was definitely out of their confined understanding of PLA's technological capability````to put it short, PLA is well over them in navy field (except those nuke subs under waters)```(if i hurt anyone's feelings please dont take it seriously, as I just say whats in my 'dreams')

Last edited:
Any idea on who gave the medicine that caused those dreams?

Anyways, isn't the J-15B (the one upgraded with AESA) due for 2014 and the original ones don't have them yet?

Anyways, isn't the J-15B (the one upgraded with AESA) due for 2014 and the original ones don't have them yet?
A bottle of Robitusin would do it.

Too much pollution in the air and water causing hallucinations??

Mostly true,except the radar bit。

As a matter of fact,the designer cum manufacturer wanted the J-15 to have AESA。

But GAD thought otherwise。It wanted the plane to start serving the Navy ASAP,hence the decision to make AESA available on J-15 iteration 2,i.e. J-15B, the prototype of which will be unveiled this year。

The time thus saved has been devoted to developing J-15S,J-15E(for electronic warfare)and J-15 partner refueling,all of which have been completed or is nearing completion according to plan。

But GAD thought otherwise。It wanted the plane to start serving the Navy ASAP,hence the decision to make AESA available on J-15 iteration 2,i.e. J-15B, the prototype of which will be unveiled this year。

The time thus saved has been devoted to developing J-15S,J-15E(for electronic warfare)and J-15 partner refueling,all of which have been completed or is nearing completion according to plan。

i'd choose 'dreams' over rumors

there is no such thing called J-15B now as far as reality is concerned

and would you believe me that in 2013 there were more than 20 of battle ready J-15s ?

there are only J-15 prototypes and battle ready J-15s, and it is equipped with powerful AESA

and to your question of who 'gave' me the medicine```someone usually jogs down numbers after a scientific test and up-load to systems for references···and the very person who saw the ill-mannered Ticonderoga-class cruiser jumped in our AC battle group and Zig-Zag in between the formations while collecting electronic signatures ```and the unethical western propaganda calling us being rude``lol

A bottle of Robitusin would do it.
have you tried`? how does it taste?

there are only J-15 prototypes and battle ready J-15s, and it is equipped with powerful AESA

and to your question of who 'gave' me the medicine```someone usually jogs down numbers after a scientific test and up-load to systems for references···and the very person who saw the ill-mannered Ticonderoga-class cruiser jumped in our AC battle group and Zig-Zag in between the formations while collecting electronic signatures ```and the unethical western propaganda calling us being rude``lol

have you tried`? how does it taste?
Awful....

Ps...when ever I see your post...it surprises me a bit....my room-mates gaming handle is "MJRC519"

18.6m 26m 6.2m cruising speed over 500km/h and airborne endurance over 5 hours

are the stats for a plane carries a big dish on her back`````and it faces major technological difficulties now``likely to be delayed to 2015 (it has been flying for quite sometimes)

Awful....

Ps...when ever I see your post...it surprises me a bit....my room-mates gaming handle is "MJRC519"
kid dont take this so seriously, as i stated before, it is your choice to believe these or not````

you will see those two types of J-15 this year or 2015```and yes, they have been flying and testing and coming to completion soon``

Last edited:
and now comes for 054A's successor
300-500 tons heavier than 054A (around 4100)
a clean and holistic mast that with radars, wires and antennas installed internally
carrying 2 or more helis (manned or unmanned)
Integrated electronic propulsion IEP ideal for power management and anti-sub warfare`
probably new VSL system (the one fitted on 052D)

the designation will either be 054B or 057

18.6m 26m 6.2m cruising speed over 500km/h and airborne endurance over 5 hours

are the stats for a plane carries a big dish on her back`````and it faces major technological difficulties now``likely to be delayed to 2015 (it has been flying for quite sometimes)

kid dont take this so seriously, as i stated before, it is your choice to believe these or not````

you will see those two types of J-15 this year or 2015```and yes, they have been flying and testing and coming to completion soon``
No problem. I assume the "kid" is rhetorical? I am 47...well, 48 today. I doubt you are much older....

Back
Top Bottom