What's new

If India makes more longrange ICBMs, Beijing may help Pakistan do the same, says Chinese state media

They are welcome to do that :D
Vietnam would also see a lots of development.

1h4az3.jpg
Arrey wah!! Kya sahi photo dala hai!

Bhai, very humbly,
Pakistan produces just 39 out of 94 defined missile technologies against India's 81 and China's 92. Tabeer kaise milegi?

China is ready to help. We would get what we want in one way or the other. :)

And I already said that we don't need ICBM for now.

Communist Party's Official media whimping for non issues. And members have the audacity to point on news items posted on private news agencies.

Any future indo-pak large scale exchange of nuke (MAD) will involve china, few A5 will land on Beijing and Shanghai ,macau etc. China will have to pay price for winner of indo-pak war.

No...They are right...We do need ICBMs i n which they can help us to strike your nuke assets which are situated at nicobar and idaman islands....No?

We also need long range missiles to blow up Indian military command centers/logistics route...

We also need ICBMS to strike deep inside in East and south of India....I mean hitting in all corners not only the part attached with Pakistan...

Pakistan also needs ICBMS as its role in Middle East is increasing and we are growing regional power...

That was in bad taste...You sure has revealed that you have hostile racist attitude towards China...How about this one...you racist?

Chinese must be afraid of Indian jawans.....hahahahaha

indian-funny-Man-Join-police.jpg
main-qimg-50ca63b4b60b394eb5f038bbbf7b5292-c

:rofl::rofl:

Doesn't affect us. Pakistan can build Ballistic missiles to reach the Moon and it won't matter to us.

What is important for us is that we can target every nation on the face of Earth. Period.

That means, China, we are building missiles that will cover every inch of you whether from land or sea.

Why don't you target building free restrooms for your public? India has become the epicenter of rape. No women is safe in India. Why don't you create laws to prevent rape?

Communist Party's Official media whimping for non issues. And members have the audacity to point on news items posted on private news agencies.
If you don't like it here, go to Indian defense forum the cesspool of deranged Hindus.

I think it's in the interest of Pakistan to NOT have ICBMs.
Global times got it wrong.

Chinese bravery : using Pakistan s shoulder to fire at India. :lol:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom