What's new

Important: Negotiations with several countries, including Egypt, to purchase JF-17 Thunder fighter

Oops I definitely touched a couple of pakistani raw nerves

Why don't you show me a non-pakistani source which actually proves half the parts are made in pak. Y'all don't even have something like our CAG to independently identify the percentage of indigenous components. Even the overhaul is done by China
Why we would need a not Pakistani source to prove this basic fact. I known you fundos believe that we live in caves and such things but again you are an Indian who lost his mind and where biggest anchor is a biggest joke like Arnab Goswami where cow is worshiped so I don't expect a man from brainless country to understand this basic fact.

Half of Parts are made in Pakistan but you are too blind to see that. And even in Mayanmer order it was made by both countries. Egypt order will be same. It would be joint work. And ask Abhinandan how he felt getting shot down by JF-17.

So, that means that per unit price will be more lowered for Pakistan.

Oops I definitely touched a couple of pakistani raw nerves

Why don't you show me a non-pakistani source which actually proves half the parts are made in pak. Y'all don't even have something like our CAG to independently identify the percentage of indigenous components. Even the overhaul is done by China
Your rants wont change anything boy...the fact of the matter is that Pakistan JOINTLY started this project with China and therefore ALL profits from any sales will be split accordingly.

Also nice new account u got there...it will be banned shortly. Get started on making a new account for further trolling.

That means Egypt is well aware of PAC's only contribution is painting a Chinese designed, Chinese made aircraft in green with some cheap Chinese paint and hence want to procure directly from China

You remember how PAF took down flying coffin and Su-30 with JF-17?

You can post your master's (China) source as well but I figured out you'd resort to trolling and deviating the topic to avoid answering the actual question
U r the one making claims here about Pakistan's only contribution being a paint job. Care to show us the proof of where u dug up this nugget of information? Some paint patents perhaps?

Last edited:
U r the ones making claims here about Pakistan's only contribution being a paint job. Care to show us the proof of where u dug up this nugget of information? Some paint parents perhaps?
You are talking to a guy who belongs to a country who are making claims about BRAHMS being thier product when it is a copy of Russian Missile
@Zapper

You are talking to a guy who belongs to a country who are making claims about BRAHMS being thier product when it is a copy of Russian Missile
@Zapper

According to Indians they designed the universe and prophet Abraham is supposed to be some snake worshipper.

And not one of you actually came up with an appro
The burden of proof is on u since u r the one pulling things from ur behind about Pakistan only painting the JF17. Were u educated properly in ur slum? The party that makes the claim has to prove it.

U r the ones making claims here about Pakistan's only contribution being a paint job. Care to show us the proof of where u dug up this nugget of information? Some paint patents perhaps?

Please don't respond to these Indians who call Tejas indigenous plane which is biggest lie.

Just report them.

Nut and bolt job, I don't think that even qualifies to be called as license manufacturing but more like assembling knock-down kits
Like I said troll...it doesn't matter whether it's just a paint job or assembly...u can tell urself whatever to soothe ur butthurt. It won't change the fact that Pak was a partner and OWNER of a certain percentage of this project. Even if Pak scientists/engineers sat and did nothing...just bcuz the agreed upon conditions give Pak certain percentage of ownership...it guarantees a certain percentage of profits. This is how AGREEMENTS and OWNERSHIP works...these r legally binding things...too big for ur tiny brain to handle.

Lol the indigenous content of Brahmos was 76% in 2018 and it went up after integrating the DRDO developed seeker. We continue to use the Russian ramjet to propel it because it started out as a JV even though we developed a booster as well
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/make-...in-brahmos-missile-to-increase-to-76-per-cent
Sure...a country that has been struggling to make an INDIGENOUS subsonic cruise missile...all of a sudden made a SUPERSONIC cruise missile. Just the fact that Brahmos is working means that DRDO isn't doing much and it's Russian tech...if DRDO started using it's amazing skills...Brahmos would end up on trucks like Tejas.

Nut and bolt job, I don't think that even qualifies to be called as license manufacturing but more like assembling knock-down kits with the entire fuselage, wings, canards, avionics, radar and so on coming from China. Do the fuselage-wings-canard-DSI-radar+cone come pre-assembled or do y'all bolt it in house?
i know you feeling bad that Pakistan has already sold JF 17 to two countries and your tajas is not inducted by your air force but its not Pakistan's fault. sir jealousy is not the solution of anything just accept it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom