What's new

Important: Negotiations with several countries, including Egypt, to purchase JF-17 Thunder fighter

Oops I definitely touched a couple of pakistani raw nerves

Why don't you show me a non-pakistani source which actually proves half the parts are made in pak. Y'all don't even have something like our CAG to independently identify the percentage of indigenous components. Even the overhaul is done by China
China : Pakistan is the valuable partner in JFT program they make half of the components
Pakistan : JFT program is a joint effort between 2 brotherly nation where PAC builds Half of the AC in kamra
Meanwhile salty Indian :
a55.jpg

PAC is selling MUSHAQ trainer aircrafts
K-8 with joint venture with china
we sold jf-17 to Burma & Nigeria

Did india sold a single aircraft trainer or fighter to any country
if no than please shut their mouths

India is like a jealous housewife. Too stupid to shut their mouth and too jealous to admit their jealously.

All the Indians need to know is how PAF humiliated their garbage air force on the 27th when we shamed their entire nation. Hanuman Su-30 couldn't save the day.

Lol the indigenous content of Brahmos was 76% in 2018 and it went up after integrating the DRDO developed seeker. We continue to use the Russian ramjet to propel it because it started out as a JV even though we developed a booster as well
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/make-...in-brahmos-missile-to-increase-to-76-per-cent

@Cobra Arbok
Rampant reverse engineering, extensive russian design and enginerring input, yet still forced to using Russian booster for reliability etc does make for the usual make in India sham success story.

Just like how pakistan has been struggling to make a moped engine all of a sudden designed and developed 50% of Jf-17...if PAC started using it's skills, this is what it'll end up making
hqdefault.jpg
Super Mushak...export success
K8...export success
JF17...export success

Tejas...nowhere to be found
Arjun...lol let's not go there
Nirbhay...after years of failure it just recently had some limited success
Rustom...:woot: let's just have a moment of silence

The record speaks for itself. Pak has created products that have been inducted domestically and exported internationally. Ur DRDO and it's failures are the reason for ur butthurt and why u r trolling here to make urself feel better.

prophet Abraham is supposed to be some snake worshipper

don't cross the line and say blasphemous things with your ignorance..

Nut and bolt job, I don't think that even qualifies to be called as license manufacturing but more like assembling knock-down kits with the entire fuselage, wings, canards, avionics, radar and so on coming from China. Do the fuselage-wings-canard-DSI-radar+cone come pre-assembled or do y'all bolt it in house?

@Zapper yes, you are right, Pakistan is not building anything of JF-17 and even Paint job is being done by Chinese. we just buy them off the shelf and we are also hiring chinese pilots to fly them because our pilots does not have that must experience to fly them...

But but but...............my initial question was PAC's contribution to Jf-17 and Zarvan's claim of half the parts actually being manufactured by PAC

I'm just wondering why are you running all over the thread like a headless chicken with it's arse on fire and coming up with irrelevant nonsensical responses
Oh u still haven't got it yet? Of course I should've known with such display of single digit IQ that's apparent in ur every post...
...here I'll make it easy for u. I'M TROLLING U IN RETURN.

Btw Zarvan wasn't the first to make the claim. It was u who came here barging in with ur stupid claim of Pak only painting JF17 and started derailing the thread. I'm still waiting for ur proof of that claim. Now that I've solved this obvious puzzle of me trolling u...it should free up ur perplexed tiny brain to go look for that non existent proof.

And not one of you actually came up with an appropriate answer

We dont need to. The truth is out there for everyone to see. We could not care less for what one butt hurt Indian thinks.

It must hurt so much seeing JFT going paces while tejas is stuck on that trawler. No?

Lol I posted a question and expected your countrymen to prove me wrong but I wouldn't expect a brainwashed kid with a puny arse brain who resorts to crappy irrelevant responses to understand
U didn't post a question. U made a CLAIM that Pak only paints the JF17. Go to ur first post(post 7) and try finding any question marks.
Hint: question marks are the things that go at the end of a question

And as always...the burden of proof lies on the person making the claims. Hence it is u who should provide us with proof.

These are some common sense things that everyone knows...but I don't mind explaining those to u since I understand u r mentally challenged and grew up in some slum deprived of education.

Yeah you can term it in every way that suits your narrative but we're still using a Russian scramjet to keep Russia components relevant in the project
You simply can't help but use Russian components dear, lol, the same is the case accross everything make in India.

Tejas for example was nothing but a static float mockup junk used to riding on the back of trucks in parades until foreign Engine, avionics and extensive foreign engineering input made it air worthy.

Kindly do keep us entertained with your hilarious insights, lack of basic JF17 knowledge and school boy intellect.

i have a request to all my friends here: Hazrat Ali (RA) ka qaul hey "JAHALAT KA JAWAD KHAMOSHI HEY"
and i further request iss qaul per amal karein, aur aisey jahlion ko jawab na dein, ye jahil nasal khub hi khamosh ho jati hey, shukria.

Salaam

The whole thread got hijaked by this pointless bickering. How unfortunate.

Anyways, what would an order of this size mean for Pakistan as a shareholder in the project?

Any information about the other countries mentioned?

What missiles are being offered with it atm?

We dont need to. The truth is out there for everyone to see. We could not care less for what one butt hurt Indian thinks.

It must hurt so much seeing JFT going paces while tejas is stuck on that trawler. No?
Why engage with this obvious troll? Just keep posting all the amazing export successes like Tejas (poor Mirage reskin) ----No sales despite all the Indian media shilling super hard....:(

Arjun (Very poor Leopard reskin) No sales...:(

Dhruv (EC135 reskin) one sale (gifting is not the same as a sale) to Ecuador who now have requested a refund..:(

Brahmos (Yakhont reskin) No sales.......:(

Egypt if happens will be a major sales, also Pakistan seems in a hurry to induct 50 Block III and dual seaters within a stipulated time hence a hint towards China delivering those. producing rest locally may be assembly which again will be parts importing from China and Pakistan and there may be Pakistani technicians standing besides their Egyptian counterparts for initial assembly and training.

Alright grammer nazi, you can perceive it as a question or a claim...I don't care but all you've been trying so hard all the while is beating around the bush. If you ask me about Tejas, me or any Indian for that matter can provide you with all the proofs, particularly the audit done by CAG which even pakistanis consider it to be the only credible & reliable source because it is independent of govts, political parties nor is influenced by any public or private organizations

Also, lemme burst your bubble regarding the general notion of Indian filled with slums. Per worldbank, 24% of India's urban population live in slums while a whopping 46% of Pakistani's urban populace reside in the same. While our 24% maybe higher in overall numbers, but that just shows which country is better at managing slum menace. Even China's is more than us at 25%. This also applies to % of population living below the poverty line where y'all stand at 29.5% while we're at 21% and we're well aware of your recent bailouts. Neverthless, I don't wanna entertain you no more since you're only derailing the topic, get some sleep and come back when you have an appropriate answer

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/EN.POP.SLUM.UR.ZS
https://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=69
All that effort but in vain. This just further proves ur uneducated slum upbringing. Are u unable to comprehend and perform a simple task? U are supposed to provide me a source of ur claim...about Pak only painting the JF17. No amount of changing the subject is going to prove ur claim.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom