What's new

Important: Negotiations with several countries, including Egypt, to purchase JF-17 Thunder fighter

I feel
That means Egypt is well aware of PAC's only contribution is painting a Chinese designed, Chinese made aircraft in green with some cheap Chinese paint and hence want to procure directly from China
The fact is it hardly matters whether JF 17 is sold by China or Pakistan, whether we do the paint job or actually involved in designing and manufacturing we get the 58% of share and the world always quotes that aircraft is jointly developed by CAC & PAC. Mere burning and jealousy will not change the fact

I hope its not full TOT agreement, or PAC and CAC will lose a stream of future flow of income.

I feel

The fact is it hardly matters whether JF 17 is sold by China or Pakistan, whether we do the paint job or actually involved in designing and manufacturing we get the 58% of share and the world always quotes that aircraft is jointly developed by CAC & PAC. Mere burning and jealousy will not change the fact
y waste time responding to losers? Do what I do...just ignore the sore losers. We will make $$$ no matter who they buy from but some gandu are butt hurt and they gotta say something to ease their assholes.

That means Egypt is well aware of PAC's only contribution is painting a Chinese designed, Chinese made aircraft in green with some cheap Chinese paint and hence want to procure directly from China
Half of Parts are made in Pakistan but you are too blind to see that. And even in Mayanmer order it was made by both countries. Egypt order will be same. It would be joint work. And ask Abhinandan how he felt getting shot down by JF-17.

Nope, they know that PAC can not do ToT for full scale production and its Assembly/manufacturing facilities are already full with orders while Chinese Assembly/manufacturing facilities are free to fulfill orders and China will provide Egypt specific version which will be different then the Pakistani version.

Lol someone is jealous that neither Tejas nor the truck it comes with has found any export success :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom