What's new

Imran Khan says Pakistan was 'humiliated' over Osama bin Laden, and his kil

I'm so sick of this hypocrite Imran Khan

While I agree humiliation is the absolute wrong thing to cry about, I'm more pissed off about our failures

1. Not knowing about Osama
2. Not knowing about American spies
3. Failing to secure our borders
4. Failing to detect a deep incursion
5. Failing to stop the choppers from leaving Pakistan despite scrambled F-16.

Also I disagree about the live Osama and the Islamist minions. NOTHING will change, Pakistanis will still die in AQ bombing and US bombing alike. His trial and interrogation might have revealed the snakes in the Pakistani government and society that support terror and perhaps hurried a speedy end to this dreadful war. Its not a realistic fear, after 10 years of perpetual war and an endless body count. Anyone who believes in this Obama fed theory about increased violence and hurting Islamist sensibilities is just jerking us around and definitely hiding some of the truth.

However Imran Khan should tighten the noose around our own people rather than crib about America. The solution to our American problem will never come from America but from Pakistan. Khair I'm sure its snowballing in Pakistan and Imran Khan will be leading the charge while all other leaders would be paid into submission just as soon as the issue becomes a little old.

I'm so sick of this hypocrite Imran Khan

Just So your hypocrite behind understands this --- A dead Osama serves the cause of peace - a live Osama in US custody invtes his Islamist minions to undertake more suicide operations and hostage taking -- and there is no need to give Osama a stage to dessiminate his Islamist wahabi takfiri ideology, after all not every country wants to be controlled by Islamist Wahabi takfiris, right? And come one, the first person to be made an example would be Imran with his Gigolo ways practiced in London clubs and of course as a man who has divorced the mother of his children, what a fine example he makes as a role model, much like OBL with his Xth wife -- What ever century these people live in, it's not this on

Did US allow PA to kill any terrorist inside US ? or US have special permission from UN ? Imran Khan wanted first to identify the real enemy and than plan effective strategy .

It's a message to all other Islamist terrorists - You may not like it but since the islamist terrorists seek death, why such high regard for legal technicalities, even as not even Shariah law can help - friends, if you are a Islamist terrorist or sympathetic to one, well, does the future seem bright to you??

Now you can howl at the moon for this sorry state but it is what it is - Only if Pakistani Islamists migrate to Arabia (lets see if Arabia will let them in) can they save themselves because the majority of Pakistanis want them dead and gone, it seems.

unbelievable this guy is its humiliating for this hippocrat Imran khan that a mass murder like OBL was murdered by us forces , he is now quickly turning into a full time mouth piece of military establishment .. A man like him if God forbid will lead pakistan will brought us right back to the 80's ... exactly where we started.

well we gave everyone a chance to prove them selves..
i guess its time we kick zardari out and put Imran Khan on president's seat and watch the show!
our country is as good as dead so might as well try him too....

It's a message to all other Islamist terrorists - You may not like it but since the islamist terrorists seek death, why such high regard for legal technicalities, even as not even Shariah law can help - friends, if you are a Islamist terrorist or sympathetic to one, well, does the future seem bright to you??

Now you can howl at the moon for this sorry state but it is what it is - Only if Pakistani Islamists migrate to Arabia (lets see if Arabia will let them in) can they save themselves because the majority of Pakistanis want them dead and gone, it seems.

First of all terrorist have no religion , dont use word islam for them , they should be captured or killed but under the state law , You are not giving answer to my question that USA law allow PA to arrest or kill any terrorist inside USA ?????

unbelievable this guy is its humiliating for this hippocrat Imran khan that a mass murder like OBL was murdered by us forces , he is now quickly turning into a full time mouth piece of military establishment .. A man like him if God forbid will lead pakistan will brought us right back to the 80's ... exactly where we started.

Can you tell me under which article of constitution of Pakistan which allow US or any country to kill or capture terrorist inside Pakistan with out the knowledge or permission of Government of Pakistan.

You are not giving answer to my question that USA law allow PA to arrest or kill any terrorist inside USA ?????

No the US and not even India or even Afghanistan would allow such thing --- Remember Islamists terrorists (yes, they see themselves as fighting in the name of God as they understand it and yes, we, MUSLIMS of PAKISTAN know them as terrorists - too bad you want to collect rent, Thaikedari on Islamism, but we will pay no rent to the likes of you ) So, Islamist terrorists have robbed Pakistani society of it's faith in God (recall OSama and his Wahabi/Salafi ideology, recall the Mehsuds, the TNSM, the jammat ud Dawa and os many others, you can put your head in the sand and pretnd that the rest of the world cannot see the mockery Islamist have made, but you had better wake up. Terrorists do have religion and islamist terrorists use islam as their justification.

Just Islamist terrorist who are patronized by ISI and army

I'd support that statement - he's a insurance policy but the army will find that he's also untrustworthy and has his own aganda, one which they may find includes ideas inimical to the army's existence

I'd support that statement - he's a insurance policy but the army will find that he's also untrustworthy and has his own aganda, one which they may find includes ideas inimical to the army's existence

hey hows your sickness ?

No the US and not even India or even Afghanistan would allow such thing --- Remember Islamists terrorists (yes, they see themselves as fighting in the name of God as they understand it and yes, we, MUSLIMS of PAKISTAN know them as terrorists - too bad you want to collect rent, Thaikedari on Islamism, but we will pay no rent to the likes of you ) So, Islamist terrorists have robbed Pakistani society of it's faith in God (recall OSama and his Wahabi/Salafi ideology, recall the Mehsuds, the TNSM, the jammat ud Dawa and os many others, you can put your head in the sand and pretnd that the rest of the world cannot see the mockery Islamist have made, but you had better wake up. Terrorists do have religion and islamist terrorists use islam as their justification.

Why should whole Pakistani nation suffer due to mistakes ex miltery dictators ? you know very well CIA was responsible to train all these jehadi mullahs durng Russian Afghan war . Dont forget the history TT, blame game is not enough

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom