What's new

Imran Khan sentenced to 3 years in Jail

1691296576947.jpeg

How can you compare Pakistan cuck quom to prideful Italians
People came out.
The Gestapo crushed the uprising.
Night is long, and men and women with empty stomachs have to lay few nights to muster some more pain,
pain shall become unbearable, the laid back, men women shall crowd roads, alleys, bazaars.
There is always a kink in the armor of murdering monster. That is time.
The chief evil doer is certainly afraid.

How can you compare Pakistan cuck quom to prideful Italians
Thank God no one came out for this bafoon Imran, IDGAF about what some diaspora PTI dudes think

People went above and beyond and did their part but he was too much of an idiot to use it to his advantage for the betterment of our country

PTI supporters will understand this 10 years from now when they're in their senses

Just replace Imran with Murad or Ali Muhammad Khan or hamad azhar or hell anyother top leader and keep Imran under house arrest for 2-3 years atleast

Imran the dim is not what our country of 240 million people needs nor can he bring true democracy to Pakistan, if anything he'll actively hinder it

Last edited:
The ilk aka establishment will understand when their share of the pie continues to shrink and one day these fickle minded che will have another bright idea to take PDM to the cleaners and bring in Jehangir’s party.

These lunatics keep bringing crooks back to power hoping things will change.

The real evil in this whole circus are the establishment duffers who need to brought to accountability and under the rule of law.

Meanwhile good luck with shrinking remittances and exports which is a lifeline of your dying economy.

The ilk aka establishment will understand when their share of the pie continues to shrink and one day these fickle minded che will have another bright idea to take PDM to the cleaners and bring in Jehangir’s party.

The real evil in this whole circus are the establishment duffers who need to brought to accountability and under the rule of law.

Meanwhile good luck with shrinking remittances and exports which is a lifeline of your dying economy.
Id always appreciate him for waking us up but like most Pakistanis if we really want army's role in politics to end

He was not it bro, not it

I was serious the judgement states that IK didn't disclose that he would the watch from toshakhana in main page of declared assets

When his lawyer said there isn't any column to put that in ..he replied they should have put it in rupees column price column in bracket..

This isn't trolling these were the remarks

They can't say he did illegal activities by selling it since that would basically put many generals judges beurocrats and politicians behind bars..

There are many judges generals and even khaqan Abbasi who sold items infact khaqan Abbasi sold his watches too. Aristotle didn't even pay anything untill the case was started

So it's basically a punishment for not declaring in the rupee column in a bracket that the source of watch was toshakhana

People here saying bad things about general public

But I don't think they have seen how much torture this terrorist Fauj have done to innocent people.

When terrorist Fauj is using whatever they got and people are just empty handed peaceful protesters
It's never a fair fight

The only solution is what major Zia UK Rehman did in 1971.
Public should pick weapons
Kill every dog in uniform and announce your independence from terrorist Fauj

In 2 months you'll have 650K pants.

Otherwise these so called peaceful aren't gonna make any difference
Wrong

People of Lahore haven't really seen any torture it's not balochistan or KP we are talking about

Lahoris genuinely prefer nawaz sharif because he spent everything on them, I would do too if I am lahoris because then gawadar university will be also be setup in Lahore !!?
but now he is dako so won't come out from him if he is put in jail but they don't like Imran Khan and would prefer anyone from Lahore

It's as simple as that I don't know why people complicate things

North punjab 100 seats is PMLN power house because even gawar university gets set-up over there

U need just 132 seats so if u win 90/100 u r golden

So I had belonged to Lahore I would without any doubt vote for PMLN

Few billions of corruption is nothing but n grand scheme of events when trillions are spent in northern punjab

Though zardari did trick nawaz sharif and bought in 18th amendment killing the fun to some degree but nawaz sharif solution was CPEC !! YAY WHY CANT WE JUST TAKE LOANS

now even coastal coal plants and coastal LNG plants will be setup on the coast of Arabian Sea..i.e sahiwal !!

Last edited:
During IK led government...

Meanwhile PML-N/PDM led government....

This is called RESPECT

6323dfec1a151.jpg

pm-shehbaz-2.jpg

CM-at-Yavuz-Sultan-Selim-Bridge-Ceremony.jpg

Nawaz-signs-as-witness.jpg

2013-09-17-pakistan-06-nisantoreni.jpg
You are so dumb, let me bust your bubble:
https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...hes-rumours-of-cpec-slowdown-during-pti-rule/
https://tribune.com.pk/story/2339690/china-quashes-disinformation-about-cpec-slowdown
Your clown "Khoton ka Astraoo" Ashan Iqbal was recently busted and embarrassed on this propaganda.
ISLAMABAD:
Planning Minister Ahsan Iqbal on Sunday offered a clarification regarding his remarks that China issued a warning to Pakistan’s establishment ahead of the 2018 elections, saying that they were taken "out of context".
After getting embarrassed by the Chinese.
As for commanding respect, here let me show you some respect:
E4VBBWAX0AERKL3.jpg

What a scene of absolute respect! A sec of state grabbing PM of another country by his neck. Only a patwari can be absolutely proud of such a feat!

Brother, take a break. These sorts of philosophical questions will take you away from faith. Take a deep breath, read some Quran and reflect.
So one should not think rationally and follow faith blindly....right?

More popular than what?

My argument is this. PMLN does not have 1/3 of Punjab vote bank in their pocket.

The by elections that were conducted under establishment and PDM government resulted in PTI winning 15/20 seats.

The downward trend is disturbing for the PDM hotch potch and that is why elections aren’t happening as yet.

InshaAllah more curses, scoldings is coming the evil establishment’s way. They will never recover from this no matter what.
PMLN will win these elections
Parliament will be hung
PTI will not be able to submit any papers for their candidates to stand in elections..as most of the candidates are are now declared obaconders under PMO law

Now I know this feel ludicrous how can someone be an obaconders under PMO law (maintenance of public order) but this is pakistan we are talking about

My father was told me the other day that opposition group in land dispute put a case that they sold a sheep and we didn't pay ..I told him what did u do..he said I put a counter case of cow that he sold and they didn't pay...plus paid some money to judge

That's how the country work..this sound ludicrous and joke but that's how the country is..a joke

In 20 years we will be talking how afghanistan is doing better then DHA/PAKISTAN depsite the large resources Pakistan has in form of water land minerals man power gas location etc

You are so dumb, let me bust your bubble:
https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...hes-rumours-of-cpec-slowdown-during-pti-rule/
https://tribune.com.pk/story/2339690/china-quashes-disinformation-about-cpec-slowdown
Your clown "Khoton ka Astraoo" Ashan Iqbal was recently busted and embarrassed on this propaganda.
ISLAMABAD:
Planning Minister Ahsan Iqbal on Sunday offered a clarification regarding his remarks that China issued a warning to Pakistan’s establishment ahead of the 2018 elections, saying that they were taken "out of context".
After getting embarrassed by the Chinese.
As for commanding respect, here let me show you some respect:
E4VBBWAX0AERKL3.jpg

What a scene of absolute respect! A sec of state grabbing PM of another country by his neck. Only a patwari can be absolutely proud of such a feat!
Well according to patwaris Chinese foreign minister is lying Youthias when he complained about Aristotle lying about Cpec slow down

Thank God no one came out for this bafoon Imran, IDGAF about what some diaspora PTI dudes think

People went above and beyond and did their part but he was too much of an idiot to use it to his advantage for the betterment of our country

PTI supporters will understand this 10 years from now when they're in their senses

Just replace Imran with Murad or Ali Muhammad Khan or hamad azhar or hell anyother top leader and keep Imran under house arrest for 2-3 years atleast

Imran the dim is not what our country of 240 million people needs nor can he bring true democracy to Pakistan, if anything he'll actively hinder it
But all of the said leaders are under house arrest
What's your point here

During IK led government...

Meanwhile PML-N/PDM led government....

This is called RESPECT

6323dfec1a151.jpg

pm-shehbaz-2.jpg

CM-at-Yavuz-Sultan-Selim-Bridge-Ceremony.jpg

Nawaz-signs-as-witness.jpg

2013-09-17-pakistan-06-nisantoreni.jpg
Clearly Chinese foreign minister is IK Youthia so is probably xi as he got very upset about Aristotle saying CPEC was slowed down under Ik era..

Pakistan is an incredibly filthy country. It is a colony of the Brits and Americans run by a bunch of corrupt generals. These Pakistani generals only have two goals in mind. Self enrichment and appeasing the masters. Anyone who thinks about independent policy etc. is immediately thrown out.

You can say all you want about Tahir-ul-Qadri. He was absolutely right regarding Pakistani political system. The Pakistani political system is like a horse betting system. It is all rigged. Judges, politicians and generals are bought and sold like a loaf of bread. An honest person cannot survive in this incredibly filthy system.

Imran Khan can now enjoy his time in jail. Imran Khan always maintained that he would change the system by remaining within the system. Good luck. By the way, Tahir-ul-Qadri is enjoying his prosperous life in Canada with his grandson.

We will boycott Pakistan until we die. Pakistan is dead to us.

Last edited:
No GOD domains is not different neither he is away from politics even if you want to assume it so.
Why is God allowing this to happen ?

I am still astounded that the Sri-Lanka's 23 million people showed more bravery than 253 million Pakistanis.
Not much to say if you are still astounded, this was expected. No wonder I blame the public (Pakistanis) always.

Just boycott Pakistan. This entire country needs to be boycotted. We have many things going for us. Pakistan has zero credibility all over the world. A country that is often blamed for supporting terrorism and housing Osama bin Laden. When people hear the name Pakistan they are disgusted with anger. Pakistan has already done enough damage by itself.

All expats need to do now is a complete economic boycott. I want to see how PDM and the Pakistani generals beg the world for a mere billion dollars.

Back
Top Bottom