What's new

Imran Khan sentenced to 3 years in Jail

PTI wanted Pakistan to default. They made every effort from writing letters to IMF to lobbying politicians in the States to running anti state campaigns on media. That FAILED. Humdulilah.

PTI ruined relations with allied countries like China, U.S, Turkiye, and Saudi Arabia. The current government not only managed to win back confidence, attract investments and ink trade agreements but also forged a strategic alliance with new countries like Russia, Iran, Azerbaijan and Iraq.

PTI attempted to corrupt judiciary and domestic media. Humdulilah that also FAILED.

PTI attempted to create mutiny in the Army doing what India always aspired to do. Humdulilah that also FAILED.

PTI brought terrorism back in the country, freeing 30,000+ terrorists. This too shall be taken care of very soon by the government and establishment like they did back in 2013 by launching Zarb e Azb.

Most importantly no one came out to support PTI on the streets. Clearly the country rejects PTI and its politics.
But military is anti-pakistan, isn't that the commonly injected notion ?

There are alot army fanboys and apologists on PDF. IK exposed the establishment so much, even the staunchest bootlickers will have trouble defending them now. But there are plenty, including myself who have recognized the evil that is napak army and the games they have been playing for decades.
IK licked military boots to come in power and then cried like an ex-gf when dumped by Bajwa. Bite the hand that feeds you.
IK's biggest hypocrisy is siding with military to come in power and then as you say "exposing" them. so if IK was such a saint, he shouldn't have accepted military's assistance in coming into power.

My stances generally stay the same for years and it takes many many hours of deliberation before something big changes in my stances. It is in my nature and I am generally proved correct because I analyze and analyze and analyze and continue to question my 'received wisdom'.
A Tweet from a stupid loser like Imran after he failed to convince the military to back him again wouldn't change my stance because I'd know why the Tweet was posted and I was certain IF the military had backed Imran again the Tweet against the military wouldn't have come.
Ik kissed the door of a sufi saint, that really paved way for him coming into power after listening to his other half. Then he licked military boots to attain the seat of PM and praised Bajwa during his tenure. After the honeymoon ended with military he became a cry baby. Andho mein kana raja.

Lanat upon the Junta and the cuck quom.

Liberty Chowk is empty, would've expected a crowd there at least.
Main PTI characters are silent.

Shayan Ali, a literal diaspora teenager is the ONLY ONE ORGANISING SOME KIND OF PROTEST!
9th may seemed like full dress rehearsal, probably to pull of this incident in future. Anyways, bakray ki maa kab tak kher manaye gi. How many months since May ? 3. Dates almost same 9 May and 8 Aug, with the first week ending. Gotta hand it to planners, thinning out PTI ranks systematically through various means, putting active ones custody and then going after the lead.

I suggest people on this forum take off the masks of duplicity and hypocrisy and start posting that it is their desire that Imran Khan be set loose immediately and made king of Pakistan. Damn be justice!
if pakistani public was capable of that, many incidents wouldnt have happened in the first place. Furthermore, you keep expectations from key board warriors of PDF who think they are online heroes with one liners against military ? really !

Imran messed this up himself. He thought he could win via protests. You can't dislodge the deep state without spilling blood. Imran was afraid of spilling blood despite the fact that some supporters already died in the cause. If you think the corrupt generals will let go of power without a street fight with lots of blood, you are kidding yourself.

Imran should have called a nation-wide protest long ago and never call it off until election date is fixed accordingly. He kept playing politics with them, giving them time to find ways to weaken the party and sow doubts in the hearts of his supporters. They jailed most of his party leaders who could have organized such a protest.
A man who can lick military boots to come in power and start an under the table affair with COAS to stay in power by praising him at every given opportunity - that is asking too much, but then pretty much all politicians in Pakistan are like that and IK is no exception. SS is doing the same, IK did the same.

Last edited:
There are alot army fanboys and apologists on PDF. IK exposed the establishment so much, even the staunchest bootlickers will have trouble defending them now. But there are plenty, including myself who have recognized the evil that is napak army and the games they have been playing for decades.
Here is your army fanboy. The military boot licker

1691305596534.png

People came out.
The Gestapo crushed the uprising.
Night is long, and men and women with empty stomachs have to lay few nights to muster some more pain,
pain shall become unbearable, the laid back, men women shall crowd roads, alleys, bazaars.
There is always a kink in the armor of murdering monster. That is time.
The chief evil doer is certainly afraid.

Pakistan needs to be boycotted by expats. Everything else doesn't matter at this point.

A full economic boycott by expats is what PDM and generals fear most.

My only advice to all expats all over the world. Don't waste your time reasoning. We just need a full economic boycott.

But military is anti-pakistan, isn't that the commonly injected notion ?
breaks their oath, broke the country into two, never let any prime minister complete his term - is that Anti Pkaistani or Pro Pkaistani ?

he shouldn't have accepted military's assistance in coming into power.
So you admit that Khaki losers get involved in politics and they're subject to article 6 of treasoning ?

This is why the overseas Pakistanis must also boycott their relatives now. Let's face it. This entire nation is complicit.

Most overseas are sane enough to take their immediate loved ones out of this peril. At least the ones that can. And complicity comes from inaction and not lack of options. Very well known where the locals and their mentality stands.

but then pretty much all politicians in Pakistan are like that and IK is no exception. SS is doing the same, IK did the same.
So why does the military get involved in Politics is the question? whores are better than Military generals who break their oath -
I get you and the rest of you khaki loser conveniently avoid this question of breaking your oath ande then claim 9th May drama was act of this and that as if you loser yourself are very law abiding

Bite the hand that feeds you.
Who the fk is Bajwa to feed anyone? this is an act of treason this loser broke his own OATH! period - This is the character of so-called PAK ARMY break their words, breaking their oath, political engineering and losing wars - Cheapster of highest Orders

Who the fk is Bajwa to feed anyone? this is an act of treason this loser broke his own OATH! period - This is the character of so-called PAK ARMY break their words, breaking their oath, political engineering and losing wars - Cheapster of highest Orders
No need to reply to this delusional traitor sympathiser
He'll find a million reason to defend his slave master

No need to reply to this delusional traitor sympathiser
He'll find a million reason to defend his slave master
He and his ilk of cowards insulted and tortured Fatima Ali Jinnah, Broke the country into two, Gave NRO to Zaradri and Nawaz Shareef and always do Political engineering -

The US lapdogs brought the new honcho Asim as Zia 2.0, with all the same old play book narrative of Islam loving Hafiz, the Quran recitation and quoting Hadiths at Fauji functions so as to win rank and file, sepoys and soldiers who are religious minded and kind of pro IK.

And mixing the sweet Islamic sermons with subtle toxic diatribe against IK, as reported.

And the narrative 'he is Hafiz' hammered down the throat through media to make him holier than thou, an eyewash just as Zia did.

Failed badly...

People cannot be fooled anymore by such antics of lopsided patriotism vibes and religious narrative building by the US stooges.

Last edited:
Iqama was a tool used by the army to punish MNS
Murder charges against bhutto was a tool used by establishment to punish Bhutto
Now toshakhana, may 9 are all tools being used by the establishment to punish IK
Go through our history and all these charges are just tools- right, wrong idc

But they're what they're

If we stand together against these tools (even if it's being used against our political rivals) as a principal than all of it would stop

Most Pakistani political supporters lack these "principals"
You can't compare the murder of Bhutto to actually convicting a criminal.

In NS case the only thing the establishment did was finally stop turning a blind eye to his criminality.

The IK case isn't criminal - the way it's handled was criminal.

Back
Top Bottom