What's new

Imran Khan's arrest: Zaman park under attack

I was impressed with your knowledge regarding the armed forces and used to give you true regard as well but never thought that you will turn out to be a patwari in the end.
He’s not a Patwari, he’s just one of those misguided souls (like many of us used to be) who STILL believes that the Fauj comes above all else, even the constitution.

That is also why I now argue that those who support the rule of law and call for upholding the constitution CANNOT excuse the crimes and treason of Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan, Zia-ul-Haq and Musharraf. The above named military dictators should always be called out as criminals and not extended any respect, regardless of whether ‘Ayub’s era saw a lot of development’ or opposition to ZA Bhutto or Nawaz Sharif.

What is wrong is wrong.

Perhaps you need to read history of slavery....For you tender mind just watch "12 Years A Slave" starring Chiwetel Ejiofor. You will find what slavery actually meants....!!
Pakistaan is free nation...that's why a maniac elected by a military support was able to find it's way inside PM office and now when kicked out due to his sheet incompetence has gone mad. He is gonna be dealt accordingly..
It’s just really sad to see a Pakistani who knows how to read and write supporting colonial bastards… what drives you?? Are from descendant from the people who supported the British as well??

He’s not a Patwari, he’s just one of those misguided souls (like many of us used to be) who STILL believes that the Fauj comes above all else, even the constitution.

That is also why I now argue that those who support the rule of law and call for upholding the constitution CANNOT excuse the crimes and treason of Ayub Khan, Yahya Khan, Zia-ul-Haq and Musharraf. The above named military dictators should always be called out as criminals and not extended any respect, regardless of whether ‘Ayub’s era saw a lot of development’ or opposition to ZA Bhutto or Nawaz Sharif.

What is wrong is wrong.

Everybody learns at their own pace, but learn they all will, willingly or not. Reality is a relentless teacher.

OK tell me PDM lover, when the government are putting frivolous cases against you and being given special treatment to turn up to court via video link why can't the same be provided here given his life is at risk and his still recovering from being shot at. The whole state machinery is being used in the wrong way to get rid if him it's clear to see only a fool doesn't see this. There is no trust left in this banana republic of a system people are killed and tortured they get no justice yet the establishment and its minions are registering close to 100 firs many fake cases to have him non stop in court. The guy can't even raise an FIR himself to cover the attempt on his life. So what trust can he have with this police and government to do the right thing.
You need to learn the history Kidoooo..... Here NAB took custody of entire opposition leaders in which they were bound to prove their innocense, and till than they were considred guilty. Custody was upto six months...Each leader had 150 appearences in courts.....No complaints, no Rundii ronaa, no Plaster nahi utar raha and such bakwas whatsover....!!!
Pakistani politics has loooong history of frivilous political cases in which a PM was hanged, another was forcefully exiled, another was killed on road....And biggest beneficiary of Imran Khan because he revived same role of lap dog of miltablishment which PPP and N League, Q League played in the 90s or early 2000s....!! Now when the lap dog gets mad than the ownsers know exactly how to treat the illness. Just have big bucket of pop corns and watch him gets the treatment.

Bajwa did wrong but IK was with him throughout until ousted. Both are culprits.

Bajwa will never come back into a position of power and his side-kick IK also shouldn’t.
🤡🤡🤡
With think tanks like this no wonder we in this shithole right now…. Future is not bright at all judging by this class of Pakistanis with no self respect just eager to please their colonial masters..

Everybody learns at their own pace, but learn they all will, willingly or not. Reality is a relentless teacher.
Let everyone learn or unlearn. It’s upto the learner if he wants to imbibe whatever he’s taught that shapes his thought process.

Continue observing. :lol:

1678879603629.jpeg

Or not 😁

Let everyone learn or unlearn. It’s upto the learner if he wants to imbibe whatever he’s taught that shapes his thought process.

I agree. Leading a horse to water is one thing, but the horse drinks only when and how much it wants to, as the old saying goes. :D

Lumber 1 used PSL excuse.

The judges came last minute and ordered police to back off.

The misinformed youth can see through the smokescreen.

Another defeat for Lumber 1s.

I agree. Leading a horse to water is one thing, but the horse drinks only when and how much it wants to, as the old saying goes. :D
Bro are you ChatGPT or sth. I cant wrap my head around your comments.

as police and rangers withdraw running with their tails between their legs, establishment panics and launches their faithful prostitute mariam aurangzeb to play the ethnic card of pitting pathans against punjabis!

It’s more vile and evil than just playing the ethnic card - this also plays into the Shia vs Sunni schisms, given GB’s demographics.

Back
Top Bottom