What's new

Imran khan's interview by Mehdi Hassan

Banning Khan doesnt hurt Khan:

Blocking him on his country’s news media doesn’t mean he becomes irrelevant n nobody wants to listen to him. He was and he is important for the Mehdi Hassans of the world. At multiple occasions i hv shared with people in media my opinion that Khan was not covered constantly 24/7 from his 126 days dharna ‘only’ for the sake of fulfilling journalistic obligations i.e giving space & coverage to all the political parties, but he was shown because in simpler terms media knew “Khan sells like hot cakes”.

What the media owners don’t realise is that conventional electronic news media is losing credibility (according to some senior journalists and politicians it already has) by blocking one party that the world wants to listen to. So by not standing up to the pressures channels will ultimately be at the losing end. They should have stood up to the covert orders of banning Khan n his party. Who watches tv? Who consumes news on social media and vlogs? Which leader has the greatest chunk of viewership? Extracting data of social media and analysing it can answer these questions will answer these questions for the decision makers.

As far as the journalists/anchors on tv are concerned few journalists on tv realise that their credibility is at stake too. No matter how much any political party attack a TV anchor for being inclined towards a pol. party on social media, i can vouch for many of those that they have not blocked any party’s version just because he/she is inclined towards another party. More or less every tv anchor has given due coverage and space to all the politicians and political parties irrespective of the abuse and troll they faced on social media for their tweets for or against pol. parties and govts. Political parties have boycotted tv anchors/shows/channels but journalists/tv anchors/channels have never really boycotted parties. Unless there is a personal grudge of a tv anchor with a politician. Thats because they know blocking a party hurts their own viewership n credibility.
Written by siffa z
View attachment 936215
So whzt did the retard preach now..??

imran khan is master of lies and diversion just like donald trump but in a much better way
mehdi can grill anyone however imran khan can shadow him easily as well

Right on

I'm talking about man boobs,

lol youthias still dont realize that khan is nothing...as compared to past greats

not even Fatima Jinnah, bacha khan or Mujeeb ur Rehman were able to defeat pak army..

infact all three combined their efforts in 1964 and lost pretty bad to ayub khan

in case of bhutto none came out at all, it was like nothing happened
You having flaq in your dp which represents treason.
We agree fatima and Muhammad ali ware greats. And we believe son like khan born once in centuries.

You having flaq in your dp which represents treason.
We agree fatima and Muhammad ali ware greats. And we believe son like khan born once in centuries.
Point is that people with far stronger following couldn't mobilize the inert Pakistani

Khan is nothing as compared to those greats

They were unsuccessful so why would Khan be successful?

imran khan is master of lies and diversion just like donald trump but in a much better way
mehdi can grill anyone however imran khan can shadow him easily as well

Agree while PDM and army are pure and clean ie squeaky clean like a bathroom in a Dubai mall.

Last edited:
Point is that people with far stronger following couldn't mobilize the inert Pakistani

Khan is nothing as compared to those greats

They were unsuccessful so why would Khan be successful?
Very important question. I already gave you answer of that question. When I pointed to your dp

Last edited:
Very important question. I already gave you answer of that question. When I pointed to your dp
I am realist
IPP is the future of Pakistan
Better then zardari and Nawaz sharif acceptable to king makers

I am realist
IPP is the future of Pakistan
Better then zardari and Nawaz sharif acceptable to king makers
Traitors when they commit torsion tgey always believe they are present n future. I am not saying you the Traitor but Traitors thought tipu sultan is done. Yazed thought imam Hussain wads done. Tell you brother history is very cruel. History will never forget mir bajwa mir asim munier and mir anjam nadeem. History will never forget haleem khan and jangir tareen.

Traitors when they commit torsion tgey always believe they are present n future. I am not saying you the Traitor but Traitors thought tipu sultan is done. Yazed thought imam Hussain wads done. Tell you brother history is very cruel. History will never forget mir bajwa mir asim munier and mir anjam nadeem. History will never forget haleem khan and jangir tareen.
Traitor got rewarded and their families still ruling Pakistan(dig out any big political electable of Sindh and south PUNAJB you will find out they were in cohots with British, yet people of Pakistan vote for them)

Freedom fighters whole families got killed and no one knows them

OK this is on YouTube now. Someone uploaded it 2 hours ago.

Crying about muh democracy and how his party is being dismantled while dancing around the simple fact that it was the army that carried him on their shoulders to the throne and essentially crushed the opposition for him. A BBC article form 2018:

I didn't see him whining and crying back then simply because he didn't want fair elections on an even playing field. He was more than happy to march right alongside the army. If anything, he was defending the army:

1688364321610.png

Cry me a fuckin' river! There was never a "democracy" to begin with, heh! Pakistan has been, at best, an anocracy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom