What's new

Imran khan's interview by Mehdi Hassan

Absolutely shameful and pathetic.

Maybe I shouldn't have been that harsh on Imran supporters--most are probably well-meaning and educated, even if can't see the charlatan for who is, except I will still say that Tahir ul Qadri was brought to Pakistan to help Imran by providing the Mullah's foot-soldiers to cause anarchy in Pakistan. If that was such an ideological, real struggle then were is the Mullah now?? That was yet another Establishment dirty game, which eventually led to Imran's rise to power in 2018.

BTW, even more shameful was Imran publicly calling Pakistanis to send money to Pakistan through illegal channels!!

Maybe I shouldn't have been that harsh on Imran supporters--most are probably well-meaning and educated, even if can't see the charlatan for who is, except I will still say that Tahir ul Qadri was brought to Pakistan to help Imran by providing the Mullah's foot-soldiers to cause anarchy in Pakistan. If that was such an ideological, real struggle then were is the Mullah now?? That was yet another Establishment dirty game, which eventually led to Imran's rise to power in 2018.

BTW, even more shameful was Imran publicly calling Pakistanis to send money to Pakistan through illegal channels!!

Oh yes O wise Meengla, thank you for seeing the charlatan that he is in your infinite wisdom, jo sirf Apri 2022 kay bad hi aya.

Oh yes O wise Meengla, thank you for seeing the charlatan that he is in your infinite wisdom, jo sirf Apri 2022 kay bad hi aya.

I am generally correct in my stances. My understanding of events comes from deliberation over multiple sources--from all view points with a close eye on history and human nature. You will see me again and again 'Thanking' people on PDF even if I don't agree with them because I get a new perspective and you'd see me occasionally change my positions in light of new knowledge. Nothing matters more to me than 'Pakistan' and that guiding parameter defines my positions. And so IF--and only IF--tomorrow I see Imran as a refined person, then why not? He hasn't affected me personally at all in a negative way. Similarly, while I am well aware of the old parties and the Establishment, I also believe that they too CAN learn from the past, just like I learn, and be better.

In case of recognizing Imran Khan: Deir ayed, durust ayed' (better late than never). I truly see him as a 'Fitna' in current circumstances. Pakistan currently is better off without him but I don't wish him grievance physical harm (well, maybe a few Chitrols and some prison days).

And I also now believe that what's being done in Pakistan has Pakistan's foreign backers behind it--starting from China.

And who told to kill people out of tahir ul qadri home. You forgetting. Those people were killed as they were in model town. And how dare to dirty poor Pakistanis to enter in model town as shabaz shrif family live there. Pregnant ladies were shot on their bellies and mouths. Way they killed people out of khan house if it had happenedout of shrif and bilwal house . It could have been day of judgment for Pakistanis. Even if a stone was thrown out of those mafias houses. We are so shameful people we discusse khan's this and that. If we ever ask shrif family about abid boxer looting Pakistan and zardari zoair blouch and killing and looting of sind and whole Pakistan. Fucking dick heads only hate Imran khan he fought these mafia alone . Rather supporting him in this good case. scumbags talk shit here.

Last edited:
Buddhai ho gaye tum laikin tumharai andar ka PPP ka jiyala abhi tak nahi mara jis ki wajah sai yeh sari bakwas tum nai ki hai

Itni lambi post aur sirf nonsense bakwas. Nothing concrete. Not even lies in your post are articulate

Apnai andar k jiyalai ko maaro. Phir aisi posts nahi karo gai
Ye banda Reham khan lagta hai, jo post dekho, jo thread dekho, wahan ye janab mojood hotay hain aur IK k khilaaf zehar ugal rahay hotay hain. Ajeeb hi nafsiyati mareez hai ye banda bhi, koi zaati dushmani hai janab ki Ik say.

If you stopped supporting him that early then hats off to you! I was fooled until April 2022.
Tahir ul Qadri!! I don't know how those infected by the Imrandoo Virus can explain the Canadian-Mullah-Imported-to-Pakistan causing the chaos?? Where is the Imported Mullah now?? Wasn't he and Imran going to cause some 'Tabdeeli'? Maybe some 'Haqeeqi Azadi'? Well, we all know what was happening: The Imported Mullah was providing canon-fodders for Imran's agitation, which, btw, was backed by elements in the same Establishment which Imran is cursing now. So, while the Imported Mullah was providing the 'muscle', the 'Burgers' of Imran Khan were providing the dances and chanting.
You have an entire life to be an idiot. Why not take today off?

What I find it even funnier that IK at least make Shaukat Khanum cancer hospital which runs totally on Charity, for those who can't afford Cancer treatment that hospital and man who builds hold special place, but those who are posting crap here won't even give one glass of water to a person dying of thirst... Ajeeb Chutiy@ log hain Pakistan ke yaar.

Pure Karachi ki zuban mai bolon tu, bas baaten chudwa lo yahan logo se, but Gh@nd mai ek paise ka dum nai.

Yeh andar ka purana PPP ka keera hai Jo sukoon sai baithnai nahi daita

Jab tak yeh keera zinda rahai ga tab tak yehi halat rahai gi in buddhon ki

Yeh andar ka purana PPP ka keera hai Jo sukoon sai baithnai nahi daita

Jab tak yeh keera zinda rahai ga tab tak yehi halat rahai gi in buddhon ki
In logo ne aaj tak bhutto ko marne nai dia, keere ko kahan marne den gay... Insaan ki political disagreements ek side per, but we have to acknowledge his work with Free cancer treatment and his Party and its usefulness in Pakistan's political process, Army dictating the PDM and two families dominating Pakistan's political structure is not good, aur in chawal logo ko yeh baat samaj nai a rahi.

Banning Khan doesnt hurt Khan:

Blocking him on his country’s news media doesn’t mean he becomes irrelevant n nobody wants to listen to him. He was and he is important for the Mehdi Hassans of the world. At multiple occasions i hv shared with people in media my opinion that Khan was not covered constantly 24/7 from his 126 days dharna ‘only’ for the sake of fulfilling journalistic obligations i.e giving space & coverage to all the political parties, but he was shown because in simpler terms media knew “Khan sells like hot cakes”.

What the media owners don’t realise is that conventional electronic news media is losing credibility (according to some senior journalists and politicians it already has) by blocking one party that the world wants to listen to. So by not standing up to the pressures channels will ultimately be at the losing end. They should have stood up to the covert orders of banning Khan n his party. Who watches tv? Who consumes news on social media and vlogs? Which leader has the greatest chunk of viewership? Extracting data of social media and analysing it can answer these questions will answer these questions for the decision makers.

As far as the journalists/anchors on tv are concerned few journalists on tv realise that their credibility is at stake too. No matter how much any political party attack a TV anchor for being inclined towards a pol. party on social media, i can vouch for many of those that they have not blocked any party’s version just because he/she is inclined towards another party. More or less every tv anchor has given due coverage and space to all the politicians and political parties irrespective of the abuse and troll they faced on social media for their tweets for or against pol. parties and govts. Political parties have boycotted tv anchors/shows/channels but journalists/tv anchors/channels have never really boycotted parties. Unless there is a personal grudge of a tv anchor with a politician. Thats because they know blocking a party hurts their own viewership n credibility.
Written by siffa z
View attachment 936215

love to Miss Calibr Font give an interview like this...

what would it look like :what:

In logo ne aaj tak bhutto ko marne nai dia, keere ko kahan marne den gay... Insaan ki political disagreements ek side per, but we have to acknowledge his work with Free cancer treatment and his Party and its usefulness in Pakistan's political process, Army dictating the PDM and two families dominating Pakistan's political structure is not good, aur in chawal logo ko yeh baat samaj nai a rahi.

Baihsharam log hain

Mulk tabah ho gaya. Karachi ka haal dekh lia. Ganjai ki moral aur financial corruption dekh li

Laikin phir bhi usi gandagi ko support kartai hain

Ye banda Reham khan lagta hai, jo post dekho, jo thread dekho, wahan ye janab mojood hotay hain aur IK k khilaaf zehar ugal rahay hotay hain. Ajeeb hi nafsiyati mareez hai ye banda bhi, koi zaati dushmani hai janab ki Ik say.

Qabar main paon latak rahai hain laikin abhi bhi apni harkaton sai baaz nahi aa rahai

In buddhon ki wajah sai Pakistan is haal ko pohancha hai

You all know that the army and the army chief have attacked Imran Khan. But do you know why Imran Khan was bitten?

Imran Khan did not make the property dealer who blessed General Bajwa's family the Chief Minister. He installed his servant as the chief minister and then refused.

General Bajwa bypassed the Foreign Ministry and persuaded Narendra Modi to visit Pakistan. Imran Khan flatly refused.

Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, while hitting the desk of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, said that the decisions of the country's foreign policy will be made here. It will be in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

General Bajwa changed DGISI overnight. Imran Khan threw away the appointment and said to send the summary and write three names in it.

Hafiz Sahib took oaths, threats and violence, but Imran Khan did not agree to leave the country. Before that, what the army called exile.

The army was given this nod by this Imran Khan who did not even have a simple majority. This was the real freedom that Imran Khan wanted to achieve. Let politicians decide. Which is chosen by the people. Decisions should not be made by GHQ

Your point is taken.

So point is, there hasn’t been anyone in Pakistan’s political past that has been able to defeat the establishment or triggered a process of change.

Only difference I see now, that didn’t happen in the past is, the hearts and minds have been lost this time. But it seems nothing concrete will come out of it in a foreseeable future.

Even in ‘71, the army high command was looked at in high regard by the then West Pakistanis.
Even today army high command is looking at with love by elites and good number of central Punjab people and that's enough

love to Miss Calibr Font give an interview like this...

what would it look like :what:
Well she already did with Mansoor Ali Khan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom