What's new

Imran khan's interview by Mehdi Hassan

Imran Khan was 44 years old when he decided to enter politics and it took him another decade or two to make some serious wave in the political landscape.

He was basically a nobody, outside of cricket fandom and some minor philanthropy work that can't hold a candle against the efforts of legends such as Edhi Sb.

After all, Prior to politics, he was more than happy banging rich Brit blondes, who may or may not have been Jews, heh! But then he just took a 180-degree turn, grabbed a tasbeeh, and kick-started PTI and an era of right-leaning centrist politics.

And, of course, people followed in droves as no other party fills that political niche!

Nice ranting but you still didn't counter the point that I made in my post

You live in your wild fantasies, Bucks Bunny. Meanwhile, I'm seeing a military puppet installed as our P.M, heh!

Nothing's "changed," pun intended. The status quo still stands!

Sure, people are more aware now, but they always had their suspicion... especially when Nawaz started chanting: "Mujha Kyu Nikala."

Imran Khan was 44 years old when he decided to enter politics and it took him another decade or two to make some serious wave in the political landscape.

He was basically a nobody, outside of cricket fandom and some minor philanthropy work that can't hold a candle against the efforts of legends such as Edhi Sb.

After all, Prior to politics, he was more than happy banging rich Brit blondes, who may or may not have been Jews, heh! But then he just took a 180-degree turn, grabbed a tasbeeh, and kick-started PTI and an era of right-leaning centrist politics.

And, of course, people followed in droves as no other party fills that political niche!
Agree Khan philothapy is nothing as compared to Nawaz sharif and zardari

Right on about the charity aspect of Imran.
But how did you get into this mess debating with Imran fanbois? Even if Imran personally, publicly, loudly admits his huge blunders and admits that it was the Establishment which put him in power AND sustained his power, Imran fanbois would still lionizing this jackal as some '27 year old political struggle'. In their hatred for the old political parties, they don't see a morally and intellectually bankrupt person that Imran Khan is: After a lifetime of Haraampai, this 70 year old Bhuddhaa (old $art) of the Youthias became pious and caring and started his Riyasat e Medina movement while selling State-gift wrist watches, while surrounding himself with real estate moguls like Farah Gogi. Some Riyasat e Medina guy!! If he had paid even cursory attention to the Caliphs of the Riyasat e Medina, he wouldn't have the friends circle like he had and he wouldn't be the foul-mouthed anarchist he has been since at least 2013.

As for the Mehdi Hassan interview-- that's all Imran has left to offer: Interviews and daily speeches. But even his harangues are going to end soon when this Chala hua Kartoos will be in prison.

Khan has over 70% support base that is higher base than any one alive

What was the support base of Bhutto ?
Bhutto peaked out at 25%, though sepoys bumped it up to 100% through their expert manipulation and authoritarianism.

But how did you get into this mess debating with Imran fanbois? Even if Imran personally, publicly, loudly admits his huge blunders and admits that it was the Establishment which put him in power AND sustained his power, Imran fanbois would still lionizing this jackal as some '27 year old political struggle'. In their hatred for the old political parties, they don't see a morally and intellectually bankrupt person that Imran Khan is: After a lifetime of Haraampai, this 70 year old Bhuddhaa (old $art) of the Youthias became pious and caring and started his Riyasat e Medina movement while selling State-gift wrist watches, while surrounding himself with real estate moguls like Farah Gogi. Some Riyasat e Medina guy!! If he had paid even cursory attention to the Caliphs of the Riyasat e Medina, he wouldn't have the friends circle like he had and he wouldn't be the foul-mouthed anarchist he has been since at least 2013.

As for the Mehdi Hassan interview-- that's all Imran has left to offer: Interviews and daily speeches. But even his harangues are going to end soon when this Chala hua Kartoos will be in prison.

We all know Imran Khan came to power with the blessings of the establishment, the reason was he couldn't do it without them, he never had the candidates, the money, influence, the power. PDM would have destroyed any genuine opposition to their rule. Once he was in power, he had no choice but to allow electables, elite, mafias in to his government, the new guys didn't have the pulling power to rule. Once he left government, he made more enemies. The reality is Pakistanis don't vote for an ideology but big shots, people with money and influence who can get their jobs done for them. We are probably 50 years behind when it comes to voting for a genuine educated patriotic candidate, who follows an ideology such as calling for major reforms, updated of the system, rule of law. Majority of the population is clueless and are busy themselves making money at every given chance, people mistreat their neighbours, families, walk over the weak.

Nice ranting but you still didn't counter the point that I made in my post

My point was simple: Mini Zardari was born into a political dynasty whereas Khan started his political career from scratch, not much unlike Bhutto OG.

Agree Khan philothapy is nothing as compared to Nawaz sharif and zardari

Nice strawman fallacy!

Tell me about it!

The thing is, I'd a certain degree of respect for Imran Khan back in 2013's general elections. But then he started his Dharna charade in 2014 and joined hands with that Tahir-ul-Qadri character and that's when I realized that he's just hungry for power, like everybody else.

He's no better or worse than other dynastic politicians. Without him, PTI fanboyism is simply going to shatter and dissolve, not much unlike a cult of personality!

My point was simple: Mini Zardari was born into a political dynasty whereas Khan started his political career from scratch, not much unlike Bhutto OG.

Nice strawman fallacy!

Tell me about it!

The thing is, I'd a certain degree of respect for Imran Khan back in 2013's general elections. But then he started his Dharna charade in 2014 and joined hands with that Tahir-ul-Qadri character and that's when I realized that he's just hungry for power, like everybody else.

He's no better or worse than other dynastic politicians. Without him, PTI fanboyism is simply going to shatter and dissolve, not much unlike a cult of personality!
Future is IPP

Because with house of sharif PMLN is nothing too

So Imran Khan starting his political journey from scratch is somehow proof of riding on army shoulders

While Bilawal being gifted foreign ministry at an age of just 34 years isn't example of riding on army shoulders

Is that you are saying?

You live in your wild fantasies, Bucks Bunny. Meanwhile, I'm seeing a military puppet installed as our P.M, heh!

Nothing's "changed," pun intended. The status quo still stands!

Sure, people are more aware now, but they always had their suspicion... especially when Nawaz started chanting: "Mujha Kyu Nikala."

Have you done your sign for today.

Buddhai ho gaye tum laikin tumharai andar ka PPP ka jiyala abhi tak nahi mara jis ki wajah sai yeh sari bakwas tum nai ki hai

Itni lambi post aur sirf nonsense bakwas. Nothing concrete. Not even lies in your post are articulate

Apnai andar k jiyalai ko maaro. Phir aisi posts nahi karo gai

Buddhai ho gaye tum laikin tumharai andar ka PPP ka jiyala abhi tak nahi mara jis ki wajah sai yeh sari bakwas tum nai ki hai

Itni lambi post aur sirf nonsense bakwas. Nothing concrete. Not even lies in your post are articulate

Apnai andar k jiyalai ko maaro. Phir aisi posts nahi karo gai
What I find it even funnier that IK at least make Shaukat Khanum cancer hospital which runs totally on Charity, for those who can't afford Cancer treatment that hospital and man who builds hold special place, but those who are posting crap here won't even give one glass of water to a person dying of thirst... Ajeeb Chutiy@ log hain Pakistan ke yaar.

Pure Karachi ki zuban mai bolon tu, bas baaten chudwa lo yahan logo se, but Gh@nd mai ek paise ka dum nai.

Bhutto peaked out at 25%, though sepoys bumped it up to 100% through their expert manipulation and authoritarianism.

Yup that is was my point khan popularity is nationwide at a unprecedented levels

Only idiots think other wise

So Imran Khan starting his political journey from scratch is somehow proof of riding on army shoulders

While Bilawal being gifted foreign ministry at an age of just 34 years isn't example of riding on army shoulders

Is that you are saying?

Yes plus her sister gets a free ride to Japan

Nice strawman fallacy!

Tell me about it!

So who do you think is better suited to rule? whats your solution? genuine question :)

If you stopped supporting him that early then hats off to you! I was fooled until April 2022.
Tahir ul Qadri!! I don't know how those infected by the Imrandoo Virus can explain the Canadian-Mullah-Imported-to-Pakistan causing the chaos?? Where is the Imported Mullah now?? Wasn't he and Imran going to cause some 'Tabdeeli'? Maybe some 'Haqeeqi Azadi'? Well, we all know what was happening: The Imported Mullah was providing canon-fodders for Imran's agitation, which, btw, was backed by elements in the same Establishment which Imran is cursing now. So, while the Imported Mullah was providing the 'muscle', the 'Burgers' of Imran Khan were providing the dances and chanting.

Back
Top Bottom