What's new

In 2009 Indian sailors died of their own smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a shame POSes like you hide behind screens and disrespect people who have lost their lives
I am directing this at you @Beefeatergin. I don’t call people out, but now and then, idiots need a special mention.

It’s a shame POSes like you hide behind screens and disrespect people who have lost their lives
I am directing this at you @Beefeatergin. I don’t call people out, but now and then, idiots need a special mention.
Don’t get butt hurt at me you Indians can honor your dead your Dead your own way

1613801681674.jpeg

Indians should stick to brain farts man, their actual butt farts can be dangerous for others.

Level of PDF is increasing everyday.
Trolls begets trolls. Chinese are pissed on Indians' remarks on the Galwan video. Congrats on making a new enemy.

Btw did he say... "mid air collision of navy ships" ?

Trolls begets trolls. Chinese are pissed on Indians' remarks on the Galwan video. Congrats on making a new enemy.

Btw did he say... "mid air collision of navy ships" ?
Indian media.... your source for 45 pla kia

At time stamp 1.04 the reporter says....midair collision of two navy ships.

Loool indian ships fly?

Level of PDF is increasing everyday.
What if it was an Indian who starts these kind of threads , Mods would have permanently banned him for every thread..It is just habit of visiting PDF which kept me in this forum which was once an unbiased forum ..Never expected to hit this bottom , however it fallen from Grace long ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom