What's new

Israel "navy' murders POW sailors stranded in water (taped themselves doing the crime)

I'm pretty sure you don't. You see fisherman or tourists. You don't gun them down because you make up shit about civilians being terrorists. Soon you'll be referred to a psychiatrist for seeing civilians that way.
Asshole,I said 10 times or more: THEY WERE IDENTIFIED AS TERRORISTS. THEY WERE DISCOVERED,FOUND OUT. COVER BLOWN. In what language do you want me to write it down so you can understand it? Are you completely dumbfucking stupid? Trying to troll me or just simply hiding behind your finger,trying to defend every Hamas action as freedom fighting?

Shoo btm3mel ya ibn kalb? Trying to troll me with your nonsense?

Asshole,I said 10 times or more: THEY WERE IDENTIFIED AS TERRORISTS. THEY WERE DISCOVERED,FOUND OUT. COVER BLOWN. I
Who told you that? People who commit war crimes normally lie to cover up their crime. Regardless you can't shoot prone sailors treading water. That is normal naval rules and a war crime if you do.

Trying to troll me or just simply hiding behind your finger,trying to defend every Hamas action as freedom fighting?
You're the troll here as the other poster who agreed and identified you as a bachabaaz homo.

Who told you that? People who commit war crimes normally lie to cover up their crime. Regardless you can't shoot prone sailors treading water. That is normal naval rules and a war crime if you do.
Oh you're really in denial...

Dude,if they weren't Hamas,the Israelis wouldn't even have released the video.They didn't have to. But they released it and gave information about it.

You're the troll here as the other poster who agreed and identified you as a bachabaaz homo.
The other poster is some drunkard guy who keeps babbling. He thinks I'm a Serb.

Dude,if they weren't Hamas,the Israelis wouldn't even have released the video.They didn't have to. But they released it and gave information about it.
They released it as a propaganda 2 minutes of hate video -it doesn't matter if it's a lie or not, it was deemed useful, and it worked because people are cheering it everywhere. All navy personnel in NATO now will think it's legal to shoot POWs and civilians in the face in water like cartels.

They released it as a propaganda 2 minutes of hate video -it doesn't matter if it's a lie or not, it was deemed useful, and it worked because people are cheering it everywhere. All navy personnel in NATO now will think it's legal to shoot POWs and civilians in the face in water like cartels.
Two minutes of hate? Do you take kindly to armed groups trying to land on your shores?

These were terrorists not POWs and not civilians. These were the cartels. The Israelis were the Coast Guard.

Two minutes of hate? Do you take kindly to armed groups trying to land on your shores?

These were terrorists not POWs and not civilians. These were the cartels.
Wrong. They could have been civilians. But regardless,

Shooting prone people in the water, is a war crime. As I said that is the cartel behavior. And naval engagement rules to not shoot them.

They WEREN'T civilians. They were identified as armed men. That's why they were engaged in battle.
You're assuming that what you were told by proven war criminals wasn't a lie.

Regardless you can't shoot prone people treading water in the face. Naval rules say all in distress must be rescued.

You're assuming that what you were told by proven war criminals wasn't a lie.

Regardless you can't shoot prone people treading water in the face. Naval rules say all in distress must be rescued.
Ok abu Halabja. If terrorists come to your shores,stop them with words and go search them.

From his guns and refusal to cooperate with the authorities' orders.
There's many reasons to legitimately not cooperate with authorities. That is not a definition of terrorist, but simply disobedience or autonomy. Carrying weapons is not terrorism unless you agree government doing so has the same meaning.

There's many reasons to legitimately not cooperate with authorities. That is not a definition of terrorist, but simply disobedience or autonomy. Carrying weapons is not terrorism unless you agree government doing so has the same meaning.
Yes,it's not terrorism in another country. This is Israel. Where you have Hamas from Gaza next to you. Armed to the teeth. Rushing in boats to land.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom