What's new

In 2009 Indian sailors died of their own smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have had few Chinese GF...

Let me tell you, I had to beg them not to open their mouths.
An Indian public toilet smelt better.

Yes, another worthless human being responds to me with a worthless response...

I wasn’t butt hurt. I’ve been on this forum for more than a decade before I decided to join. It’s just appalling to see how dumb this forum has become over the years. Is it too much to ask for an intelligent debate or response?

Google will show you enough disgusting material for any country or ethnic group. I don’t see a link to see what other worthless human being do.

If people lose their lives in the line of duty, I show some respect regardless of their country.

Don’t get butt hurt at me you Indians can honor your dead your Dead your own way

Have had few Chinese GF...

Let me tell you, I had to beg them not to open their mouths.
Like I said, try dating some one over 2 years old for once. I know it’s against Indian customs to not date a toddler But to the rest of the world you guys are pedophiles
Yes, another worthless human being responds to me with a worthless response...

I wasn’t butt hurt. I’ve been on this forum for more than a decade before I decided to join. It’s just appalling to see how dumb this forum has become over the years. Is it too much to ask for an intelligent debate or response?

Google will show you enough disgusting material for any country or ethnic group. I don’t see a link to see what other worthless human being do.

If people lose their lives in the line of duty, I show some respect regardless of their country.
Someone call the wahhhhbulance

Yeah, because they are brand new and haven't been used since their arrival in India, the land of the street shitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom