What's new

In pics: 10 reasons to vote for Narendra Modi

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bregs];4844561 said:

So U have made up your mind to choose the Congress over the BJP?

Your pics does not give you support. Modi had not killed any one, second if you forget the sikh killing, the worst decision to fight with the LTTE. If you are ready to forget that, modi should be forget for the 10 yrs old news.

One thing which is coming now a days, lets forget the past and make the future bright, right now i do not see any option of modi who can do some better for the country(including muslims and hindu).

It's up to you Breg if you vote to Congress I would ask you why you vote dump congress and its corrupt leaders? Modi is quite more better than them.

2012 Assam violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the famous list here:

WORST riot: 1947 Communal riots in Bengal | 5000-10000 Killed | Ruling party happened to be Congress

Riot 2: 1969 | Communal riots in Ahmedabad | More than 512 Killed in the city. 3000 to 15000 range in the entire state | Riots for 6 months | Ruling party happened to be Congress

Riot 3: Oct 1984 | Communal riots in Delhi | 2733 Killed | Ruling party Congress | Almost 100% casualty were Sikhs, which makes this a Rajiv Gandhi led genocide on India's minorities | Followed by “Big Tree falls” justification too from the Prime Minister!

Riot 4: Feb 1983 | Communal violence in Nellie, Assam | 2000-5000 killed | PM – Indira Gandhi (Congress party) - India's worst slaughter of Muslims in any single riot (just 6 HOURS)

Riot 5: 1964 Communal riots in Rourkela & Jamshedpur | 2000 Killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 6: August 1980 | Moradabad Communal riots | Approx 2000 Killed | Ruling Party Congress

Riot 7: October 1989 | Bhagalpur, Bihar riots | 800 to 2000 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 8: Dec 1992 - Jan 1993 | Mumbai, Maharashtra riots | 800 to 2000 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 9: April 1985 | Communal riots in Ahmedabad, Gujarat | At least 300 Killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 10: Dec 1992 | Aligarh, UP | At least 176 killed | Ruling party Congress (President's rule)

Riot 11: December 1992 | Surat, Gujarat | At least 175 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 12: December 1990 | Hyderabad, AP | At least 132 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 13: August 1967 | 200 Killed | Communal riots in Ranchi | Party ruling again Congress

Riot 14: April 1979 | Communal riots in Jamshedpur, West Bengal | More than 125 killed | Ruling party CPIM (Communist Party)

Riot 15: 1970 | Bhiwandi communal riots in Maharashtra | Around 80 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 16: May 1984 | Communal riots in Bhiwandi | 146 Killed, 611 Inj | Ruling party Congress | CM – Vasandada Patil

Riot 17: Apr-May 1987 | Communal violence in Meerut, UP | 81 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 18: July 1986 | Communal violence in Ahmedabad, Gujarat | 59 Killed | Ruling party Congress.

Google the links for yourslf.

[Bregs];4844650 said:
Its none of your business to advise me, just like i can not convince you modi is mass murderer

@Jungibaaz This guy calling me communal is offensive to me

This is pakistani defence form , you can bash modi some where else , you are not the only one who hates modi.what are you trying to achive by bashing modi here.

Last edited by a moderator:
2012 Assam violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the famous list here:

WORST riot: 1947 Communal riots in Bengal | 5000-10000 Killed | Ruling party happened to be Congress

Riot 2: 1969 | Communal riots in Ahmedabad | More than 512 Killed in the city. 3000 to 15000 range in the entire state | Riots for 6 months | Ruling party happened to be Congress

Riot 3: Oct 1984 | Communal riots in Delhi | 2733 Killed | Ruling party Congress | Almost 100% casualty were Sikhs, which makes this a Rajiv Gandhi led genocide on India's minorities | Followed by “Big Tree falls” justification too from the Prime Minister!

Riot 4: Feb 1983 | Communal violence in Nellie, Assam | 2000-5000 killed | PM – Indira Gandhi (Congress party) - India's worst slaughter of Muslims in any single riot (just 6 HOURS)

Riot 5: 1964 Communal riots in Rourkela & Jamshedpur | 2000 Killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 6: August 1980 | Moradabad Communal riots | Approx 2000 Killed | Ruling Party Congress

Riot 7: October 1989 | Bhagalpur, Bihar riots | 800 to 2000 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 8: Dec 1992 - Jan 1993 | Mumbai, Maharashtra riots | 800 to 2000 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 9: April 1985 | Communal riots in Ahmedabad, Gujarat | At least 300 Killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 10: Dec 1992 | Aligarh, UP | At least 176 killed | Ruling party Congress (President's rule)

Riot 11: December 1992 | Surat, Gujarat | At least 175 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 12: December 1990 | Hyderabad, AP | At least 132 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 13: August 1967 | 200 Killed | Communal riots in Ranchi | Party ruling again Congress

Riot 14: April 1979 | Communal riots in Jamshedpur, West Bengal | More than 125 killed | Ruling party CPIM (Communist Party)

Riot 15: 1970 | Bhiwandi communal riots in Maharashtra | Around 80 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 16: May 1984 | Communal riots in Bhiwandi | 146 Killed, 611 Inj | Ruling party Congress | CM – Vasandada Patil

Riot 17: Apr-May 1987 | Communal violence in Meerut, UP | 81 killed | Ruling party Congress

Riot 18: July 1986 | Communal violence in Ahmedabad, Gujarat | 59 Killed | Ruling party Congress.

Google the links for yourslf.

Stupid argument- congress has not been accused of engineering the riots but incompetently handling situations that led to the riots- there is a difference.

What is this? plz dont lose tempere buddy, this is PDF not the IDF.

This applies both way bro for him anti modi means anti india which is highly objectionable to me

This is pakistani defence form , you can bash modi some where else , you are not the only one who hates modi.what are you trying to achive by bashing modi here.

bro i am bashing modi i will stop then why modi praising here when its PDF, clapping is with both hands bhai there are always n will be always 2 sides of a coin

[Bregs];4844664 said:

What else to expect?

A congi running to Pakistanis for support when he has nothing to prove.

Typical. :lol:

What's next?

Sell J&K off to Pakistan and Punjab as well in the name of Secularism?

You are seeing the country looted and still you want to continue destroying her.

thumb_COLOURBOX4552148.jpg

Stupid argument- congress has not been accused of engineering the riots but incompetently handling situations that led to the riots- there is a difference.

Wow! So massacre of people is justified under Congress?

That's what I wanted to hear from the horse's mouth.

Thanks mate.

Clearly, looting India is in your agenda.

[Bregs];4844680 said:
bro i am bashing modi i will stop then why modi praising here when its PDF, clapping is with both hands bhai there are always n will be always 2 sides of a coin

Give us an alternative. Should we vote Rahul gandhi?

What else to expect?

What's next?

You are seeing the country looted and still you want to continue destroying her.

Thanks mate.

Buddist nationalist........:P

What else to expect?

What's next?

Thanks mate.

i can not spew venom like feku aka modi keep doing i will keep reporting you for calling me terrorist lover @Jungibaaz and i will see to it action is taken on feku maniac like you

1.Development If development is made the only criteria to win the elections, then, undoubtedly, Gujarat is number one state in terms of progress, under the leadership of Narendra Modi as the state's CM from last 15 years. So, it can be said, that, on the national level, as well, Modi 'magic' should work.

Read more at: In pics: 10 reasons to vote for Narendra Modi - News Oneindia
17-1379419711-narendra-modi-as-pm-candidate-1.jpg

2.Infrastructure Recently, Infosys chairman emeritus N R Narayana Murthy showered praise on Gujarat CM Narendra Modi for being "the finest administrator". Murthy said the state had done extremely well under his leadership as reflected by its growth indices. He said quality of roads, power situation and other infrastructure in Gujarat were enough to establish its reputation as an effectively administered state.

17-1379419821-narendra-modi-as-pm-candidate-4.jpg

3.Non-Corrupt Regime Besides earning the prestigious title of providing the best governance, Modi has also led a corruption-free government in Gujarat. He has zealously protected his image as an incorruptible leader, while also showing zero tolerance for corruption in his governance.
In 2011, even the US Congressional report praised Modi by mentioning, "Perhaps India's best example of effective governance and impressive development is found in Gujarat, where controversial Chief Minister Narendra Modi has streamlined economic processes, removing red tape and curtailing corruption in ways that have made the state a key driver of national economic
growth."
4.Law & Order The Consul General in Mumbai, Michael S Owen wrote, "Modi has successfully branded himself as a non-corrupt, effective administrator, as a facilitator of business...and as a no-nonsense, law-and-order politician..."
Law and order situation in Gujarat is the best you can obtain anywhere in the country today. Women in Gujarat feel safer as compared to the Congress-ruled states.
17-1379419965-narendra-modi-at-hyderabad-pic4.jpg

5.Modi’s Vision Perhaps, Modi's distinct vision is behind Gujarat's immense development. In 2012, in the field of solar power generation, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi dedicated 600 MW solar power projects to the nation by launching Asia's largest solar park at Charnka village, that attracted investments from close to 21 national and international companies.
Then Modi said, "This achievement is not merely a step in the direction of power conservation... it provides the world with a vision that how the power needs of the future generations can be solved in an environment-friendly manner."
17-1379420032-narendra-modi-as-pm-candidate-5.jpg

6.Communal Harmony Who can forget NaMo's three-day 'Sadbhavna Mission' for peace, unity and communal harmony in Gujarat in 2011? Modi had expressed "gratitude" to those who pointed out his mistakes in the last 10 years and said the state has realised that communal frenzy and casteism never helped anybody grow in the country.
Today, thousands of Muslims clad in their traditional attire, including skull caps greeted Modi on his birthday.
17-1379420096-narendra-modi-as-pm-candidate-6.jpg

7.Tourism As far as the state's tourism is concerned, Modi was lauded by the Congress tourism minister of Kashmir Ghulam Ahmad Mir in May this year. Mir said, "Modi has brought the desert of Gujarat on the tourism map of India in a big way".
He also said that Modi had planned tourism development in such a way where he "dovetails investors coming to Gujarat with massive infrastructure development".
Even Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan, who is the brand ambassador of Gujarat's vibrant tourism endorsed an ad campaign called "Khusboo Gujarat Ki".

17-1379420220-narendra-modi-1000.jpg

8.Modi as a popular leader With public appearances, smart PR work and a wide social media presence, Narendra Modi has undoubtedly emerged as a popular leader. Modi's rising popularity was proved among Muslims in this year's February civic poll when the BJP won all 27 seats in
Salaya municipality, a Muslim-majority town in Jamnagar district. Of the 27 winning candidates, 24 were Muslims and the remaining three were Hindus. Even, in a survey, Modi outshone Rahul Gandhi in terms of popularity.
9.No other alternative! Last but not least, if you are not convinced by previously mentioned nine reasons to vote for NaMo, then, only time will prove that Modi is the ideal and the best choice to lead and govern our nation.
17-1379420696-17-1379399759-narendra-modi-603.jpg

10. Youth Generation , social media , twitter , facebook , forum .....all have only one topic narender modi

11. Pakistanis hate him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom