What's new

In suicide note, student blames Facebook comments

na baba dera adam khel ki gun jaam bahut hoti hai.

You mean Indian women want something like this lady has

what i heard from locals those terrorist came to take that special gun which she got for protecting her family.Btw it was not Ak47 .. Something big ...like

after 00:50 its like hell :S

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think indian laws prohibit women from owning guns. you can use the same law your father used to own a gun. i'm rather surprised that you don't own a gun yourself, after harping the virtues of gun ownership to us
i can afford the weapon but majority cant and i want the GOI to provide the weapon to the girls.

You mean Indian women want something like this lady has

what i heard from locals those terrorist came to take that special gun which she got for protecting her family.Btw it was not Ak47 .. Something big ...like

after 00:50 its like hell :S
yes..........................

Last edited by a moderator:
And thats Why i support AK-47 for girls in india.
Khud sucide karne se acha shoot kar dena hai.that will teach prospective harassing males the lesson.
You see the problem is in your dirty mind set cant get things right just use bloody force to deal with it

i can afford the weapon but majority cant and i want the GOI to provide the weapon to the girls.
stranger still. so you're saying you can afford but still haven't bought one.
ever heard of "leading by example"??

RIP to the poor girl. just feel she needed someone very caring and loving to her, not an AK47.

lol. I am all for equal rights for women and do not mind them kicking the b**t of miscreants but you see what happens when a gun falls into wrong hands(Dark Knight,Wisconsin Sikh temple, College station in past one month should be an eye opener).
Even Army cant give you gurantee that their weapons wont fall in wrong hands.tell me how many weapons were snatched by rioters in recent mumbai riots from police.

Here is the effect of pepper spray(from wikipedia)

The effects of pepper spray are far more severe, including temporary blindness which lasts from 15–30 minutes, a burning sensation of the skin which lasts from 45 to 60 minutes, upper body spasms which force a person to bend forward and uncontrollable coughing making it difficult to breathe or speak for between 3 to 15 minutes.
this along with chili grenade

strange sense of reasoning
Why strange??its perfect reasoning knowing the fact its men dominated world and men lose tempers so often GOI dont provide weapon to them.

@ Ajtr : You're not serious about this...are you ? I thought you were joking around. :blink:

Your hubby and I really need to have a man-to-man talk about his wife's view; koi pataa nahin woh begum seh uunchi awaaz mein baat karei tou aagai seeh chilli grenades ki baarsih ho jai ! :D
Belan ki jagah bomb phenke jaayegnege....:D

@serious note
The gals are more sensitive and sometimes little things can hurt them too much, I don't support suicide but what she did was a direct result of trauma she experienced and there is a certain time period when a person decides and commits suicide, at that time no reasoning works, the pain and shame is unbearable especially for a girl.....if she would have talked to anyone may be she wouldn't have taken this decision, that's why there are suicide hotlines.....

I know this coz my neighbor's daughter who was damn intelligent and very reserved girl was harassed by her seniors, both senior boys AND GIRLS, mind you there were girls too....she first resisted to return back to college, but their parents sent her back as they didn't know what was the reason, next time she came to home, she committed suicide....

Your hubby and I really need to have a man-to-man talk about his wife's view; koi pataa nahin woh begum seh uunchi awaaz mein baat karei tou aagai seeh chilli grenades ki baarsih ho jai ! :D
my hubby knows me too well even about my views and even he read my whole life from my diaries.

Why strange??its perfect reasoning knowing the fact its men dominated world and men lose tempers so often GOI dont provide weapon to them.
and your plan is to beg the men dominated governments to provide weapons. logic fail

it is strenuous to take you seriously when you haven't done anything that you preach

@ Ajtr : You're not serious about this...are you ? I thought you were joking around. :blink:
i'm really serious about this i never joke on women related topics.

stranger still. so you're saying you can afford but still haven't bought one.
ever heard of "leading by example"??
Do i need one when my family own one which i carry all time.

Apparently, harassment of women in India is a huge problem, where as in Pakistan just looking at one can get you beat up by a mob.

Back
Top Bottom