What's new

India accuses China of foul play against India in Hangzhou Asian Games

Wu was disqualified for false start, she did argue with the referees after having her result cancelled, do those referees look Chinese in Indian eyes?

Show me an international event where computer had to be restarted.

Wu and Jyothi, both were disqualified. Wu made the false start and Jyothi started after seeing her.

It generally takes just 1 minute for any international body, to judge that only the athlete who made false start first has to be disqualified.

China tried their best to ruin India. And we had to protest for twenty minutes.

The final decision was as per the rules. But how badly we had to fight shows poor intent by China.

Show me any event where such a drama happened. False starts happen but are generally corrected in minutes.

Indian runner was broken and such things are not ideal for athletes. It adds mental pressure.

As a result, she won silver. Even though she beat the Gold winner in her personal best timings.

Last edited:
Show me an international event where computer had to be restarted.

Wu and Jyothi, both were disqualified. Wu made the false start and Jyothi started after seeing her.

It generally takes just 1 minute for any international body, to judge that only the athlete who made false start first has to be disqualified.

China tried their best to ruin India. And we had to protest for twenty minutes.

The final decision was as per the rules. But how badly we had to fight shows poor intent by China.

Show me any event where such a drama happened. False starts happen but are generally corrected in minutes.

Indian runner was broken and such things are not ideal for athletes. It adds mental pressure.

As a result, she won silver. Even though she beat the Gold winner in heats.
Sore losers.

Even after Wu was disqualified, Indian runner has no chance at all, another Chinese athlete Lin Yuwei is too strong for both of them.

100m Hurdles Heat 1 Women's | Hangzhou 2022 Asian Games

Even after Wu was disqualified, Indian runner has no chance at all, another Chinese athlete Lin Yuwei is too strong for both of them.

100m Hurdles Heat 1 Women's | Hangzhou 2022 Asian Games

Both Wu and Indian runner beat Lin in the personal best. Lin's personal best was 12.79, Jyothi at 12.78

Due to the drama, both runners (Wu and Indian) were under pressure and delivered a subpar unexpected performance.

Both Wu and Indian runner beat Lin in the personal best.

Due to the drama, both runners (Wu and Indian) were under pressure and delivered a subpar unexpected performance.
Check again, that was the heat round, before the final, Lin beat Indian runner with super ease. don't be a sore loser.

Check again, that was the heat round, before the final, Lin beat Indian runner with super ease. don't be a sore loser.
I already edited my post with correct info.
As you quoted, it's personal best timing. Not the heat.

And whether she was to win or not is secondary, misbehaving with an athlete is wrong.

Wu also beat Indian runner 2 months ago in World university games, she is definitely faster

Both Wu and Indian runner beat Lin in the personal best.

Yeah, it was total domination with a huge gap by Lin, Indian had no chance from the start, but complain and cry.

Yeah, it was total domination with a huge gap by Lin, Indian had no chance from the start, but complain and cry.

But the accusations here are for misbehaving by Chinese officials. We aren't asking for a medal upgrade.

As I said, even though Lin had a lower personal best than Jyothi. It is secondary if she won or not, misbehaving is wrong

But the accusations here are for misbehaving by Chinese officials. We aren't asking for a medal upgrade.

As I said, even though Lin had a lower personal best than Jyothi. It is secondary if she won or not, misbehaving is wrong
How do you know what exactly happened and why, but cry.

Do referees look Chinese to you?

微信图片_20231006143428.png

These are appointed by China, the host.

I don't care if they pay a US official for cheating.

I saw the event and saw with my own eyes. How badly Indian coaches and athletes had to fight for the correct decision.

When the commentators, even the Chinese ones were shouting how stupid the referees can be.

China has 3 top level hurdlers in Asia in this event, National champion Xia sining is too young and didn't compete in this games

Xia sining VS Lin yuwei

I saw the event and saw with my own eyes. How badly Indian coaches and athletes had to fight for the correct decision.

When the commentators, even the Chinese ones were shouting how stupid the referees can be.
You are just a sore loser, there's no way you can win this title and you blame others for your poor performance, if China cheats, wu wouldn't be disqualified at all.

Yeah, blame everything on China as always such as your country can't get into UNSC becus you people hate China to the bone, lol.

China has 3 top level hurdlers in Asia in this event, National champion Xia sining is too young and didn't compete in this games

You are just a sore loser, there's no way you can win this title and you blame others for your poor performance, if China cheats, wu wouldn't be disqualified at all.

They tried their best to cheat. Hence the twenty minute delay.

But the Indian coaches and athletes know how to fight for their rights.

Back
Top Bottom