What's new

India accuses China of foul play against India in Hangzhou Asian Games

They tried their best to cheat. Hence the twenty minute delay.

But the Indian coaches and athletes know how to fight for their rights.
You lost by a huge margin in both heat round and final round, blaming others won't improve your results, China can win for sure anyway, No one will be cheating when there is no need.

They tried their best to cheat. Hence the twenty minute delay.

But the Indian coaches and athletes know how to fight for their rights.
Sore losers, just disgusting on your part.

So 20 minutes delay was designed to work for Chinese athletes advantage, but not others esp you Indians ? Lol, what shit logic is that.

well this is what they do at home...

Indians getting specifically targeted at all sports events should be Standard Procedure

You lost by a huge margin in both heat round and final round, blaming others won't improve your results, China can win for sure anyway, No one will be cheating when there is no need.
China would have won the Asian Games anyway.

How about the allegations of cheating from International Gymnastics association. Or by Philippines against their boxer???

Let's move to that.

How about the allegations of cheating from International Gymnastics association. Or by Philippines against their boxer???

Let's move to that.
I guess you don't know disputes happen in every Asian Games and Olympic Games, you don't even know this?

How do you know that's not measured by foreigners? referees are from different countries, some of China's favorite athletes also got disqualified in the games. besides, does China really needs to rely on "foul play" to beat others?

Very few Chinese really care about Asian Games and that's why you don't see Chinese users posting about it much in PDF.

View attachment 958549

You are right. Chinese don’t care about Asian Games. That’s why they can’t measure throws from time to time. Also, that’s why China is taking part in AG and even hosting it. Now it all makes sense perfectly. 👍

Let's move to that.
Philippine is a loser just as India, both are at odds with China now, any surprise, lol. Just a loser you are to drag everyone and complain everything.

You are right. Chinese don’t care about Asian Games. That’s why they can’t measure throws from time to time. Also, that’s why China is taking part in AG and even hosting it. Now it all makes sense perfectly. 👍
we need to find porters to carry our medals every day

I thought you don’t care about AG.
I don't really care and i don't know how many gold medals we have won and who won them, I care more about funny things happening during the games rather than the sports events, Asian Games are a low level and low intensity competition, we are fully aware of this fact.

Last edited:
Cheating happened many times in the past in other events.

But when you want to be the best nation in the world, like what China is doing. They need to have a clean cheating free event.

Just because Americans are raping women on the streets, doesn't mean Indians and Chinese will also do so.

Cheating happened many times in the past in other events.

But when you want to be the best nation in the world, like what China is doing. They need to have a clean cheating free event.

Just because Americans are raping women on the streets, doesn't mean Indians and Chinese will also do so.
No sports event can avoid disputes all together, try hosting one yourself and see what happens. Many Chinese athletes were disqualified in this Asian Games , the most regretful in a team swimming event, It dashed dream of Zhang Yufei of winning 7 gold medals and become the single MVP athlete in this Asian Games.

6516f9941dd7d.jpg

Zhang yufei lost her 7th gold due to team disqualification
2023093004031191379.jpg

Last edited:
I don't really care and i don't know how many gold medals we have won and who won them, I care more about funny things happening during the games rather than the sports events, Asian Games are a low level and low tensity competition, we are fully aware of this fact.
I agree with you, it’s indeed funny that the referees can’t measure a throw in AG. It has become low level this time.

I agree with you, it’s indeed funny that the referees can’t measure a throw in AG. It has become low level this time.
Lol, referees are from many countries and why doesn't India try to host some events by yourself and see what happens?

Lol, referees are from many countries and why doesn't India try to host some events by yourself and see what happens?
If that happens in India, I’ll suggest the same what I’m doing now. Not sure why you think it will change my perception. This is indeed funny that Host authorities and referees can’t measure a throw by an athlete.

Back
Top Bottom