What's new

India again violated LoC

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India once again violated ceasefire across LoC by resorting to unprovoked firing on Friday.
A woman Shamim Akhtar was seriously injured as she was hit by sniper bullet on her skull.

Its realy bad its the second time Indian forces violated the LoC.

A fortnight back India also resorted to firing which resulted in injuries to several people.

shot in the head?! meant to kill, but i suppose the snipers were too far inside indian territory for it to have been a kill.

A fortnight back India also resorted to firing which resulted in injuries to several people.

Journalistic sensationalism as usual, Jana? ;)

While I do not subscribe to violation of ceasefire, facts must be correctly stated and not used to inflame!

Come on Sir Ray what you want us ot fire back and when its indian media who report thn you will accept it.

You know the fact they did. i think the indian forces want some publicity otherwise therez no need to resort to this kinda practice.

Averroes idont know much about the weapons but it was reported so that she was hit in the skull by sniper bullet and in a very critical condition.

I am not supporting any Line of Control violations.

My comment was on your statement "several people". One, two or three does not make "several". Not that one being killed is acceptable.

indiaa needs to respect the sanctity of the LOC quit behaving like a spoilt child. Pakistan should demand compensation on behalf of the innocent civilian victims murdered by the indian army in cold blood. The U.N security council needs to intervene in the Kashmir dispute which is still simmering due to indian occupation and rampant human rights violations of the subjucated citizens of Kashmir.

Ok sir got you but 5 injuring of people or killing is also not ignorable.

The action on part of India was against the ceasefire agreement and that should be flayed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom