What's new

Why India’s ‘Unprovoked Firing’ at the border has stopped?

what indian army will eat if there is no paksitan ?
indian army need paksitan army more then we pakistanis need . this is the way both armies looting budget of poor south asians .
Indian Generals stay in India after retirement therefore looted money, if any, stays in India.

Looking at the houses of our retired Generals one feels sorry for them for they are not getting what they really deserve.

Pakistan do treat their Generals like royalties and give them more than what deserve.
It's because China put it's foot on indians neck on the LAC
The indians are stuck between two large militaries

Indians are stuck
For India, China is as lethal as Pakistan's JF 17 is.

China has put its foot on Indians neck and now it remains stuck.

India is playing the victim and milking the situation economically. Ask any Chinese, how desperately they want an honorable solution for what they have swallowed but cannot chew.

I will say at least the Indians have a strategy unlike the whores running GHQ which are for sale to the highest bidders; hence, no clear strategy to commitment to build Pakistan up. It pains me to say this.

There’s a book I read in the army called “why do Arab armies lose” written by an American army officer. It goes deep into the societal and cultural aspects of the Arab conventional armies. I dreaded to think if Pakistan is run the same way. It’s clear now that it is.

Decades of corruption, killing other officers to get ahead, selling the interests of Pakistan for personal gains.

We’re lucky the Indians can’t fight and are highly incompetent when it comes to weapons maintenance. It would be game over for us had we to deal with a competent power. Maybe the GHQ knows this and instead relies on proxy warriors to fight their battles. Some of the Indian members might get upset at the above but I stand by my words and analysis. I’ve seen and read a lot to know what I’m talking about.

Pakistan version: We have countered effectively the “ ishti'aal-angez firing by Bharti forces “

Indian Version: Indian forces responded unprovoked firing by Pakistani forces along LOC

Awam= fools

It’s quite simple Buddy.
Pak army has other things to worry about these days so they have stopped firing. And Indian Army stopped replying.

Pak Army, as usual, fooled the Pak awaam that it’s India who is initiating the violations. But if that was true, India would be doing it still.

You should think about how this stopped suddenly when Pak army is busy. It’s simple logic really.

Politics aside it was always the plan,, for the afghan republic to fall India gets thrown out

Their is a uptick in afghani terrorism that has to be dealt with over the next 5 to 10 years

Thus China hands India a beating and camps itself on the LAC thus keeping India stuck

Yaar keep this Whatsapp propaganda on bakht forum's 😅😅😅😅

According to Indian Ministry of Home Affairs data, there were 2,140 ceasefire violations by Pakistan in 2018, 3,479 in 2019, and 5,133 in 2020. According to India, these are nothing but the ‘cover fire’ by Pakistan for terrorists who want to infiltrate into the Indian side of Kashmir.

Similarly, Pakistan accuses India of over 3000 violations in 2020 alone. But Pakistan has never blamed India for giving cover fire to terrorists who want to infiltrate into Pakistan.

So now that Pak army is busy in internal matters of the country, all such ‘unprovoked firings’ by India have suddenly stopped? 🤔

I mean, how is it possible that India suddenly stopped such violations when, according to Pakistan, it was ALWAYS India who started it?

I think after India’s public bashing on 2019 in hands of PAF … Indians army lost the appetite for making trouble

@hussain0216

Hussain bhai,

The indians are stuck between two large militaries

And Pakistanis are stuck with just one large military- their own.

Regards

Pakistani politics is awful, no doubt but that doesn't change the fact that India has come off badly a number of times now in recent history

From being humiliated by Pakistan in 2019
To be beaten and humiliated in 2020 by China
To being completely out foxed in Afghanistan In 2021 and losing two decades of investment and plotting
Shooting down your head of military etc etc

Pakistani politics is retarded at best but it doesn't mean India has had a easy time

India is as ever in the cusp of a fall, but it at least has some stable political parties that has allowed economic activity to take place, Pakistan is no different, large population, immense economic potential, shit unstable politics keeping it bogged down

Indian Generals stay in India after retirement therefore looted money, if any, stays in India.

Looking at the houses of our retired Generals one feels sorry for them for they are not getting what they really deserve.

Pakistan do treat their Generals like royalties and give them more than what deserve.

India is playing the victim and milking the situation economically. Ask any Chinese, how desperately they want an honorable solution for what they have swallowed but cannot chew.

Yeahhhhhh whatever helps you sleep at night bruv

@hussain0216 bhai

To being completely out foxed in Afghanistan In 2021

Ah! How is Afghania working out for you guys- I suppose you guys are best friends forever these days I suppose?

You did too I understand- using a crate of mangoes

Regards

@hussain0216 bhai

To being completely out foxed in Afghanistan In 2021

Ah! How is Afghania working out for you guys- I suppose you guys are best friends forever these days I suppose?

You did too I understand- using a crate of mangoes

Regards

Read my post above re Afghanistan

Lol there are some plazas, parking lots, hotels, gas stations, "consultant firms", condo/apartment buildings etc in the USA, the UK/Europe that beg to differ.

Bhaijaan, our army doesn’t run housing schemes, steel mills or brothel houses for money. Neither they intrude into Indian scenes to take democracy away from the parliament.

Aap apna dekhein!
TBH our army/AF is also quite corrupt. They never seem to back indigenous weapons and only seems to like the foreign toys. Though I know our indigenous built are not as good as the imported ones, but if our forces have kept on backing the indigenous items and taking them in tranches we could have built a much better defense industry. But Chandigarh lobby is too powerful for even our bureaucrats and government.

I think after India’s public bashing on 2019 in hands of PAF … Indians army lost the appetite for making trouble
According to this logic, Pak Army should have closed the shop on 17 Dec 1971. So I don’t think this is the case.

TBH our army/AF is also quite corrupt. They never seem to back indigenous weapons and only seems to like the foreign toys. Though I know our indigenous built are not as good as the imported ones, but if our forces have kept on backing the indigenous items and taking them in tranches we could have built a much better defense industry. But Chandigarh lobby is too powerful for even our bureaucrats and government.
India can't even manufacture military grade resistors lol indigenous

I will say at least the Indians have a strategy unlike the whores running GHQ which are for sale to the highest bidders; hence, no clear strategy to commitment to build Pakistan up. It pains me to say this.

There’s a book I read in the army called “why do Arab armies lose” written by an American army officer. It goes deep into the societal and cultural aspects of the Arab conventional armies. I dreaded to think if Pakistan is run the same way. It’s clear now that it is.

Decades of corruption, killing other officers to get ahead, selling the interests of Pakistan for personal gains.

We’re lucky the Indians can’t fight and are highly incompetent when it comes to weapons maintenance. It would be game over for us had we to deal with a competent power. Maybe the GHQ knows this and instead relies on proxy warriors to fight their battles. Some of the Indian members might get upset at the above but I stand by my words and analysis. I’ve seen and read a lot to know what I’m talking about.
I don't think we are incompetent , but definitely are highly bureaucratic. We carry the same British Army ethos wherein the command of chain is extremely important and no foot soldier/mid rank level soldier can take independent decisions according to the situation. With the ever evolving strategies in the modern battlefield, we have failed to keep up(my belief).
Also a lot of corruption/ misaligned priorities as well in our army, wherein we will buy a 100 million Apache helicopter, but won't provide basic modern battle kits to our foot soldiers. We still seem to have WWII era battle rifles/ military uniform, even we have more than $70 billion budget, and at the end of every financial year we return 1000s of cr of money back to finance ministry, because we couldn't exhaust it.

Or, it could be simple really.

Pak army is now busy internally. Hence no firing from Pak, and hence no rely from India.

The Cease Fire has been successfully active from 2021, civil unrest in Pakistan started from november / december of 2022, the real reason why the Indian army is maintaining the ceasefire for the last 2 years is because of Ladakh.

Back
Top Bottom