What's new

India bans 59 Chinese apps, including TikTok, ShareIt, UC Browser

After surgical strike.
GOI did successful DIGITAL strike.
BhayyaBhakts happy n bragging on bhayyamedia.
Modi zindabad.

The people commenting here are so delusional and assume that banning Chinese apps is the only response from India. It could be just one of the varied measures taken and not the only response. People nowadays see something and comment anything without thinking or even applying basic thought process.

Personally, I don't know what India is planning but I won't jump on the bandwagon and accuse the government of not doing anything.

People need to understand the meaning of 'patience'. Everything takes time. You don't just decide on a thing and take a decision immediately. It's better to take some time before deciding on something than just taking a random action and paying for the consequences.

The people commenting here are so delusional. People here are assuming that banning Chinese apps is the only response from India. It could be just one of the varied responses and not the only response. People nowadays see something and comment anything without thinking or even applying basic thought process.

Personally, I don't know what other response India is planning but I won't jump on the bandwagon and accuse the government of not giving a sufficient response.

People need to understand the meaning of 'patience'. Everything takes time. You don't just decide on a thing and take a decision immediately. It's better to take some time before deciding on something than just taking a random action and paying for the consequences.

People are commenting because thats the only response seen. THis was after modi gave a clean chit to china saying they did not intrude. The confusion is obvious. Also banning chinese apps sounds like you are doing something to china but the actual reality is banning indian users from accessing chinese apps. Chinese apps are not going anywhere.

People are commenting because thats the only response seen
Yes, that's one of the responses now till now apart from increasing Army presence on the border. You don't know the future and thus can't give your opinion in haste.
Also banning chinese apps sounds like you are doing something to china but the actual reality is banning indian users from accessing chinese apps. Chinese apps are not going anywhere.
Chinese apps won't go anywhere but their share for India could be affected. We can't convince the whole world to stop trade with China. India did what it can till now. There are various possibilities and actions to be taken yet which you never know. You can't just say that this is the only action that India will take.

The people commenting here are so delusional. People here are assuming that banning Chinese apps is the only response from India. It could be just one of the varied responses and not the only response. People nowadays see something and comment anything without thinking or even applying basic thought process.

Personally, I don't know what other response India is planning but I won't jump on the bandwagon and accuse the government of not giving a sufficient response.

Someone attacks n kills our soldiers, occupies our land.
In response,Our PM blatantly lies.
Godi media goes on overdrive to blame everyone else but govt./discuss irrelevant topics to divert attention.
So called sold out "nationalists" reluctant to even ask questions. After all modi n BJP r greater thn country for thm.
After 2weeks our response,,,,, ban chini apps.
All this happening in JnK,, the most militarized state,, apparently eveready for looming war with Pakistan. Aur 2hafte ke baad aukat dikhai app ban karke.(DIGITAL STRIKE)
Agar JnK me hi yeh haal hai toh baki border regions me kya hoga.
In sab realities ke bawazood, bhakts unfazed. Don't ask questions, don't criticise.
Only Tali bajao aur bolo Modi/BJP zindabad.
Even if BJP Sell motherland n spin story ke deshhit me becha aur Asal galti toh Nehru ki hai. Bhakt "patiently" angutha chupte huye bolenge,,, wah modijee waah.

Last edited:
After surgical strike.
GOI did successful DIGITAL strike.
BhayyaBhakts happy n bragging on bhayyamedia.
Modi zindabad.
Doctor sahab, kaafi gusse mein lag rahe ho aaj kaal.

Someone attacks n kills our soldiers, occupies our land.
In response,Our PM blatantly lies.
Godi media goes on overdrive to blame everyone else but govt./discuss irrelevant topics to divert attention.
So called sold out "nationalists" reluctant to even ask questions. After all modi n BJP r greater thn country for thm.
After 2weeks our response,,,,, ban chini apps.
All this happening in JnK,, the most militarized state,, apparently eveready for looming war with Pakistan. Aur 2hafte ke baad aukat dikhai app ban karke.
Agar JnK me hi yeh haal hai toh baki border regions me kya hoga.
In sab realities ke bawazood, bhakts unfazed. Don't ask questions, don't criticise.
Even if BJP Sell motherland n spin story ke deshhit me becha aur Asal galti toh Nehru ki hai. Bhakt "patiently" angutha chupte huye bolenge,,, wah modijee waah.
Okay..got it.

China says its violation of WTO, but when Whataapp, facebook is blocked in CN.

national security sounds like a bullshit excuse.:rolleyes:

how to implement the ban? if they just remove them from app market people can switch to different region and still get them.
App wont work in India its blocked not the question of region.. if u dont know about these things, dont post BS, please dont misguide others.. thank u

Are you calling me a 'bhakt'? Words like 'bhakt', 'sanghi', 'mullah', 'commie' are so typical and almost like the person wants to decide which side he is on and wants to somehow frame the other guy.

Coming back to the point:
1) China is a strong country which even US is wary about. Frankly, India is not as economically strong as China.
2) This is the 21st century where all countries are dependent on each other through trade. You can't just decide to attack another country the next day and get away with it.
3) China is a nuclear power as well.
4) China is not a military pushover even without nuclear weapons. It's not some small state who we can overwhelm with.
5) China has considerable clout in the world and many countries apart from India are actually dependent on China through businesses and trade.

We need to take think through whatever next steps that we take. Time is not an issue. Increasing LAC border presence is a good initial step for starters. We need to show intent for now while taking time even if we don't do anything yet.

Let's see what happens.

If we want to take military action, then taking it in coordination with our allies i.e US, Japan, Australia. And that will be possible if they are willing to take the risk.

People are saying that they have technically taken 'no-man' land. If they have taken our territory, then we need to set up camps in their territory and then maybe 'trade' our land with theirs. Without blood.

Are you calling me a 'bhakt'? Words like 'bhakt', 'sanghi', 'mullah', 'commie' are so typical and almost like the person wants to decide which side he is on and wants to somehow frame the other guy.

1) China is a strong country which even US is wary about. Frankly, India is not as economically strong as China.
2) This is the 21st century where all countries are dependent on each other through trade. You can't just decide to attack another country the next day and get away with it.
4) China is not a military pushover even without nuclear weapons. It's not some small state who we can overwhelm with.
5) China has considerable clout in the world and many countries apart from India are actually dependent on China through businesses and trade.

We need to take think through whatever next steps that we take. Time is not an issue. Increasing LAC border presence is a good initial step for starters. We need to show intent for now while taking time even if we don't do anything yet.

Let's see what happens.

If we want to take military action, then taking it in coordination with our allies i.e US, Japan, Australia. And that will be possible if they are willing to take the risk.

People are saying that they have technically taken 'no-man' land. If they have taken our territory, then we need to set up camps in their territory and then maybe 'trade' our land with theirs. Without blood.

Give the land china wants. Give kashmiris thier land. Reduce defense by 50%. Give atleast south india, maha, bengal control on their revenue. Focus on your hindi belt.

Nobody is asking for kasi/madhura or delhi. You got enough.

Let's see what happens.

Sorry the lashout was not targeted on u.
It's in general for bhakts.
I get what u r saying.
But tell me,,,agar kuch karna hi nahi tha toh app bhi nahi ban karte.
It's not like suddenly govt realised they r a security concern.
The ban is basically a retaliation of sorts,, if u even want to designate it as retaliation.
Basically jiski jo aukat.we as a country r acting like fragile weak state not suiting a nuclear power with a large military. Exactly This kind of behavior lead to thousands years of subjugation.
Our govt is incompetent n filled with nincompoop liers which has lead to such policy n tactical failure.
But bhakts don't want to even acknowledge this simple fact.

China says its violation of WTO, but when Whataapp, facebook is blocked in CN.

App wont work in India its blocked not the question of region.. if u dont know about these things, dont post BS, please dont misguide others.. thank u

They will work via VPN

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom