What's new

India bans defense.pk

stop posting false propaganda and misinformation ,this was a glitch on jios end ,which i was also facing like a week ago or so been working fine since then no bans relax

damn...it seems like it didnt work ...my petition 2 indian government 2 ban all indians from pdf :lol:

happens when speed is slow in jio 4 g network, keep pressing f5 if you are using 4g in computer or simply reload the page in your mobile browser. No such problem with BSNL or other ISPs

If this site is banned, officially, then without question whether there is a cyber loophole or not it would be wrong for Indians to participate here. Regardless of our personal politics or view on the same. Without demur or question.

Our sportsmen do it. Without question. Our entertainment industry dies it. Grumbles and all. No reason we as common citizens should be any different.

I'll ask you guys a question. Would you participate here if we were at war with these guys?

We are very very close to being at war today. So if this place is banned, I will not be surprised. Nor will I be seen here. Voluntarily.

There are proxy sites they can use thru that..
Banned our players in ipl actors musicians singers tv channels and now sites I am sure their history tells us the story.
I be more than happy if we stop dealing with indians. Let them think what ever they wanna think about Pakistanis.
We need to bring honest leadership who don't think this border is just a line. We have to deal with them what they deserve.

Back
Top Bottom