What's new

India border killings rising even as cattle smuggling declines

If you ask the villagers caught in this, they would say it is a civil war.

These smugglers got what they deserved.

Don't wanna get shot?

Don't trespass into others area. Its as simple as that.

There's a reason why its called no mans land. these idiots should have known that.

Agreed. No innocent person crosses the border illegally.

However, BGB needs to start shooting Indians as well. Smuggling is a two-way street.
Smuggling is a massive economic and biological threat for BD.

People are often shot even though they're on Bangladesh side of the border and sometimes in poorly demarcated areas.

They rarely shoot actual smugglers, who crossed illegally into India. It doesn't take decades to stop illegal trafficking of goods across the border, if you shoot the right people; the smugglers.

We should construct a fence along the border with Bhindia.
Don't believe the BS news reports on people getting shot while "grazing cattle". There are zero lines ("no man's lands") between borders and locals have known the borders for generations. You have to be hypnotised to "accidentally" cross into India.
Speaking to actual BGB personnel tends to be quite revealing as you get to learn new things about the organised smuggling rackets that operate across the border.

Lol Bongos talking about morals here. Don't cross into other countries illegally is a moral. Don't indulge in cattle smuggling is a moral. They don't seem to have a clue that we don't want them in our side of the border. Just stay away.
West Bengal and NE belongs to Greater Bangladesh. You piss off south indian

People are often shot even though they're on Bangladesh side of the border and sometimes in poorly demarcated areas.

They rarely shoot actual smugglers, who crossed illegally into India. It doesn't take decades to stop illegal trafficking of goods across the border, if you shoot the right people; the smugglers.

We should construct a fence along the border with Bhindia.
India is Great Satan, Say NO to Idol worshippers

If you ask the villagers caught in this, they would say it is a civil war.
Pagans, There is no way we can live in peace with them.

West Bengal and NE belongs to Greater Bangladesh. You piss off south indian

India is Great Satan, Say NO to Idol worshippers

Pagans, There is no way we can live in peace with them.
First make Dhaka livable before you dream of west Bengal and northeast. Lol.

Thats how we want to live, you south indian. Mind your own business weak telugu.
You can live in a squalor for all I care. I am minding my business you lungi after all this is thread about BSF killing illegal Bongos.

You can live in a squalor for all I care. I am minding my business you lungi after all this is thread about BSF killing illegal Bongos.

Then why is your dhoti getting unraveled?

Don't come to this section and pull facts out of thin air, you will be challenged.

Now go back to school, if you can pay for one.

You desperately need education.

What are you trying to say Bhindian ?

Do you even know how to use the word 'moral' in a sentence.

"Cattle snuggling is 'a moral'" lmao!

BSF is a very disciplined force, so disciplined they get drunk on duty and cross into other countries. So I ask 'a moral' ?

Serving Bharat Mata is such a drag, they need to get drunk just to get through another day in a shitty job serving an unthankful shithole.

They even rape the Indian women they're supposed to 'protect', what a well disciplined force. Surely, they're 'a moral'.

How patriotic!
I am not here to take your stupid english lessons. They are professional enough to shoot those who illegally trespass near our border. I suggest you Bongos to stay put in your squalor.

Yes just like the burmese your BSF is superior to BGB as the unarmed bengali civilians which you kill are no match for you.

I am not here to take your stupid english lessons. They are professional enough to shoot that illegally trespass near our border. I suggest you Bongos to stay put in your squalor.

Shoot them, if they trespass.

Nobody is saying otherwise.

Why would I give English lessons to you, you are clearly incapable of thinking straight.

Learning to talk properly is a far cry for you.

Now shooooo!

Yes just like the burmese your BSF is superior to BGB as the unarmed bengali civilians which you kill are no match for you.

Only Bongos on PDF believe they can take on India and survive. We already have our stooge running your country.

Shoot them, if they trespass.

Nobody is saying otherwise.

Why would I give English lessons to you, you are clearly incapable of thinking straight.

Learning to talk properly is a far cry for you.

Now shooooo!
I didn't quote you. If you didn't want reply stop quoting me. Now you shuuuuu...

Only Bongos on PDF believe they can take on India and survive. We already have our stooge running your country.
We? you mean North Indians, you south indians have no say in your country. Now go back to your hole. Let the big boys talk.

FB_IMG_1594221314591.jpg

BSF stronk!

Came to take their pet drunkard back.

Beggars don't even have gloves or mask amid a pandemic.

Using a cloth rag as mask.

BSF stronk!

Definitely well trained, highly disciplined and well equipped.

I hope BGB sent them back with some PPE, seeing as they're in dire need.

BSF even lack proper uniform, why are they always milling around in t-shirts ?

Then again, goons should look like goons.

Look at the paaji, hands on hips, was he getting ready for mujra ?

Perhaps that's what goes on BSF camps and the assume the same flies with the BGB.

Last edited:
Lol. Look at lungi trying to divide Indians. But poor attempt man. To be honest you have no say in this because we have our stooge ruling the roost in bongo land who would settle anything in our terms.
Sure keep being indians, without north, south india will be shithole
Lmao, come bring your stronk army, see what we will do to you.

Back
Top Bottom