What's new

India border killings rising even as cattle smuggling declines

Sure keep being indians, without north, south india will be shithole
Lmao, come bring your stronk army, see what we will do to you.

So much for education. South Indian percapita is twice yours lungi. Your government revenues won't even match Kartanaka revenues (just one south Indian state).

So much for education. South Indian percapita is twice yours lungi. Your government revenues won't even match Kartanaka revenues (just one south Indian state).
Stop Lying, if so why is india is a poor country.

Stop Lying, if so why is india is a poor country.

Overpopulation, so much for per capita income, they can't afford to provide condoms and family planning services.

As if that isn't enough, they have rape epidemic which births more children.

Just take a look at their YouTube comments to see their true lusty, sex starved face and then the overpopulation issue doesn't seem all that astonishing.

'I want to kiss her navel'

'Kya ap mere sath sex karoge'

'My number 83748387337, call me dear'

'Helu sexy, hw r u'

'lets sexy sex'

Last edited:
Overpopulation, so much for per capita income, they can't afford to provide condoms and family planning services.

As if that isn't enough, they have rape epidemic which births more children.
Nah they are liars, look how SUPA POWA indians got defeated by the chinese. Lmao and they say indians are experts in engineering, most of the equipments are imported.

Nah they are liars, look how SUPA POWA indians got defeated by the chinese. Lmao and they say indians are experts in engineering, most of the equipments are imported.

Experts at social engineering, in other words, they excel in fooling the local population.

Super power 2020.

HAL TEJAS best fighter, better than F-35.

And so on, all feel good campaigns to keep the local population happy, while poor children stay hungry.

Back
Top Bottom