What's new

India can be $8 trillion economy in less than 15 yrs: Panagariya

This forum is to debate. Why would I want to post on something where people cannot argue.

Do you want to post such things as: Earth is sphere...so that nobody can argue? I guess such topics will be less interesting.

Ignore the Sri Lankans! Of late, they all, without exceptions, seem to have developed such an anti-Indian view on almost any subject that it border lines on fanaticism.

Ignore the Sri Lankans! Of late, they all, without exceptions, seem to have developed such an anti-Indian view on almost any subject that it border lines on fanaticism.

So anybody that does'nt cheer on or hold divergent views on any of the 3 dozen threads we get here daily on how glorious India the super power and the center of the universe would be are presumed anti Indian fanatics.. - PDF Indian logic

:coffee:

I always wondered, being an American, why her English sucks monkey balls. Now i have an answer. :lol:

Someone who grew up in America should speak English with some degree of fluency, since the medium of education in America is English. (I think English is also the medium of education in India?)

As for China/HK, well our language is Chinese. So if we lack proficiency in English that's never a problem, the vast majority of people won't need to use it.

On topic: So by 2030... India is aiming to have less GDP than a developing country (China) does today? :cheesy: Well it's certainly a lot less boastful than the 2012 superpower prediction, so that's a start at least.

But still, achieve first, then talk later. See how Indians still sneer at us, even though we have the same 1+ billion population, and a $11.2 trillion GDP.

Someone who grew up in America should speak English with some degree of fluency, since the medium of education in America is English. (I think English is also the medium of education in India?)

As for China/HK, well our language is Chinese. So if we lack proficiency in English that's never a problem, the vast majority of people won't need to use it.

On topic: So by 2030... India is aiming to have less GDP than a developing country (China) does today? :cheesy: Well it's certainly a lot less boastful than the 2012 superpower prediction, so that's a start at least.

But still, achieve first, then talk later. See how Indians still sneer at us, even though we have the same 1+ billion population, and a $11.2 trillion GDP.
Indians sneer at your actions.

So anybody that does'nt cheer on or hold divergent views on any of the 3 dozen threads we get here daily on how glorious India the super power and the center of the universe would be are presumed anti Indian fanatics.. - PDF Indian logic

:coffee:

You guys (I mean every effing Sri Lankan), of late, have taken to casting aspersions on any news about India - almost as if a knee jerk reaction! And then try to pass it off as a balanced argument? How are you different from the likes of the sick @Luca1 or his sicker cousin @RisingShiningSuperpower ?

If somebody has taken to fanaticism recently, it is the Sri Lankans! Don't blame Indians for that.

Back
Top Bottom