What's new

India-China relations

india is run by a brahmanist hindu regime whose heart is filled with deceit, prejudice, evil wishes and inferiority complex. There can be no peace with such an untrustworthy country. So the best solution is to aggressively contain india and ally with Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Burma to partition india into smaller less dangerous countries.

now that you have earned your 50cents , go earn some more.

india is run by a brahmanist hindu regime whose heart is filled with deceit, prejudice, evil wishes and inferiority complex. There can be no peace with such an untrustworthy country. So the best solution is to aggressively contain india and ally with Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Burma to partition india into smaller less dangerous countries.
You do think that u will suceed with that. Instead those countries will suffer for aligning with a ccp china. Instead we'll sit back and enjoy china spliting into east and west without doing anything. :lol:

I presently live in Oceania region where CCP news are free on air and every now a than your channels talk about Indian poverty and military developments. How contrary is that is to your unsubstantiated rant but what those News reader talk is quite similar to what Chinese wrote here against India.

Mainstream Chinese media do not necessarily talk negatively about India.

I visited China for about a day or so, quite some time ago. I found the people very friendly for the time I was there and from that day onwards, my views about China have been mostly positive. Even after coming to this forum, my views haven't been changed about China. I still view it as a great country, with very hardworking people and with an excellent culture. But when one talks about CCP, that's a completely different matter.

Whats the current view of Chinese on it and what to expect same goes for Indian side.

Personally, disregarding the many Chinese fanboys and crybabies here, I have a fairly positive view of India-China relations. They are/will be a good business partner. As far as geopolitics goes, they are a rival... but they're only as influential as their lackeys are weak.

I visited China for about a day or so, quite some time ago. I found the people very friendly for the time I was there and from that day onwards, my views about China have been mostly positive. Even after coming to this forum, my views haven't been changed about China. I still view it as a great country, with very hardworking people and with an excellent culture. But when one talks about CCP, that's a completely different matter.

Same view agree on many points you have stated expect the CPC it's an internal Issue for us, you should not worry about it.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Personally, disregarding the many Chinese fanboys and crybabies here, I have a fairly positive view of India-China relations. They are/will be a good business partner. As far as geopolitics goes, they are a rival... but they're only as influential as their lackeys are weak.

Well the Indian Fanboys ,Trollers, Crybabies haven't changed my view, positive on our relations and in general between us. Influence takes and Time and our lackeys will grow stronger :azn:, through less trolling would certainly help. see our relations getting stronger in the future.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Quit Trolling.

mainstream Chinese media do not talk negatively about anyone, even the U.S and Japan... but local news and private forum does, and mostly about U.S

Average values? Compare Average Chinese with Average US or other industrialized nations. it's will be the same 4 times or more. you were the same in the 90s not very long ago.

i never knew Chinese had this much of inferiority complex.
he is not Chinese (since you just joined here), he trashes Chinese, Indian, Vietnamese, Koreans and almost everyone but whites

he is not Chinese (since you just joined here), he trashes Chinese, Indian, Vietnamese, Koreans and almost everyone but whites

so basically white-supremacist?

Anyway, Chinese people sometimes come across as people who seem to be over compensating for their inferiority complex. Not all but quite a few. i have noticed in other fora. That's why i made that misjudgment.

Anyway, Chinese people sometimes come across as people who seem to be over compensating for their inferiority complex. Not all but quite a few. i have noticed in other fora. That's why i made that misjudgment.

same to lots indians here too, enjoy the fight if you like to fight, there are too much to dig..haha

Indians are known to project their inferiority complex on to others, ever since we handed your *** to you on a platter.

Average values? Compare Average Chinese with Average US or other industrialized nations. it's will be the same 4 times or more. you were the same in the 90s not very long ago.

i never knew Chinese had this much of inferiority complex.

He is a white supremacist. We've been trashed talked by him so many times its like buzzing to our ears.

but regardless, india will be a rival to china later on in the 21st century due to its huge population size.
but china has a huge lead over india and is extending that lead.

India was, is and will NOT be a rival to China, not in 21st century, nor in 29th.

>20 IQ point difference can not be bridged by the mother nature within 3 thousand years to say the least.

Second! And bravo!

This is acturally what I ALWAYS stand for.

The matter of the fact is that the more a Chinese knows about India and its sickening regime, the more one would reckon your remark.

Hahahahaha are you sure, you're not Chinese?

And anyways to the bolded part, lemme laugh my *** of first then I'll reply. hahahahahahaha

Oh boy! You don't have a clue what you're talking about. Do you?

Where do you think Hitler's Aryan race theory comes from? Where do you think Swastika comes from? Hitler considered Indians and Iranians as "Pure blood" since they are the first Aryan races. Ever heard of Aryan invasion? :/

Hitler held religions of Hinduism (Indian) and Zorostrainism (Persian) in high regard than any other religion since these religions were organised by Aryans and hence he used the Hindu symbol of Swastika. :)

Aryan race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Root race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Swastika - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Caucasian race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go through all these before trolling. Genetically speaking Hitler viewed you Yellow race (Mongoloid) and Black race (Negroid) to be inferior. :)

he is not Chinese. your racism and hatred of Chinese is showing through very nicely though.

Back
Top Bottom