What's new

India-China relations

Where do you think Hitler's Aryan race theory comes from? Where do you think Swastika comes from? Hitler considered Indians and Iranians as "Pure blood" since they are the first Aryan races. Ever heard of Aryan invasion? :/

Go through all these before trolling. Genetically speaking Hitler viewed you Yellow race (Mongoloid) and Black race (Negroid) to be inferior. :)

where to start? GFOH!

You're so diluted beyond redeem.

Caucasian? every country (East Asis aside) in the Eurasia continenet is more or less Caucasian, and more Caucasian than you.

You people are by and large genetically σ1 - distant ancestors of Australian aboriginee. A tiny group of Aryans invaded you in 3.5kya from East Iran and Afghanistan via today's Pakistan, and gifted you language , Hindu religion, verga poems, and caste system, while they themselves got assimilated gradually by hordes of your cheap women (σ1) . If you were Aryan, then North Africans would been much more Aryan, particularlly with the presence of berbers...

The fact is everyone with a brain took a piss at your pot , mixed with your σ1 population -- that's today's indians.

You are "pure blood"? :rofl: Hitler would have more respect of Negroid because of their pure blood than you melting pot of everything.

Hahahahaha are you sure, you're not Chinese?

And anyways to the bolded part, lemme laugh my *** of first then I'll reply. hahahahahahaha

Oh boy! You don't have a clue what you're talking about. Do you?

Where do you think Hitler's Aryan race theory comes from? Where do you think Swastika comes from? Hitler considered Indians and Iranians as "Pure blood" since they are the first Aryan races. Ever heard of Aryan invasion? :/

Hitler held religions of Hinduism (Indian) and Zorostrainism (Persian) in high regard than any other religion since these religions were organised by Aryans and hence he used the Hindu symbol of Swastika. :)

Aryan race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Root race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Swastika - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Caucasian race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go through all these before trolling. Genetically speaking Hitler viewed you Yellow race (Mongoloid) and Black race (Negroid) to be inferior. :)

The Chinese are only slightly better than the Indians on Ao's book. I recall him saying that one white person was worth 60 Indians and 20 Chinese or something like that. I really doubt a Chinese person would deem himself as worthless.

Hitler considered Indians and Iranians as "Pure blood" since they are the first Aryan races.

Hitler held religions of Hinduism (Indian) and Zorostrainism (Persian) in high regard than any other religion since these religions were organised by Aryans and hence he used the Hindu symbol of Swastika.

Aryan race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Genetically speaking Hitler viewed you Yellow race (Mongoloid) and Black race (Negroid) to be inferior.

LOL, this is truly an epic post.

The Chinese are only slightly better than the Indians on Ao's book. I recall him saying that one white person was worth 60 Indians and 20 Chinese or something like that. I really doubt a Chinese person would deem himself as worthless.

To my best estimation, Aoo guy has x% east asian blood with paternal line as white, which he takes as his primary identity. Du to this reason, I've more or less tolerated him for years.

-------

To all Chinese posters here:

PLS stop making sissy "you racist" sounds which have been proven to be popular with Africans and Indians, symbol of weak or stupidity.

A true Chinese, a Chinese with intelligence and courage, will not call others racist, only the other way around.

To my best estimation, Aoo guy has x% east asian blood with paternal line as white, which he takes as his primary identity. Du to this reason, I've more or less tolerated him for years.

-------

To all Chinese posters here:

PLS stop making sissy "you racist" sounds which have been proven to be popular with Africans and Indians, symbol of weak or stupidity.

A true Chinese, a Chinese with intelligence and courage, will not call others racist, only the other way around.

i guess many Chinese PhDs are weak and stupid for saying the US is racist against East Asians. i bet you think some stupid sh!t like cold weather adaptation makes people smart or something.

it doesn't take intellect to be a racist. Any high school dropout can call others n***er.

so i mean this in the nicest way possible: **** off and die, seriously.

i guess many Chinese PhDs are weak and stupid for saying the US is racist against East Asians. i bet you think some stupid sh!t like cold weather adaptation makes people smart or something.

it doesn't take intellect to be a racist. Any high school dropout can call others n***er.

so i mean this in the nicest way possible: **** off and die, seriously.

Wrong.

Let me explain:

Saying "**** off and die, seriously" is not racist by and large. Some East asians feel being discriminated against in the West, true, but not by "racists", but mainly by "predudice and ignorance", both of which are natural. Both can be well based on fear and narutal action of "group protection" by the locals, so called "us and they". I bet the same happens everywhere, e.g. no "gualao", "black ghost" in Chinese language? are those racist? Clearly no, but just a narural protectionism.

Strictly speaking, the concept of "Racist" didn't exist pior to 1970's jewish elites-led human right movements, sexual revolution, multiculturalism, gay rights and other extreme political movements. Prior to that, we called it "predudice", which can be based on anything, e.g. sex., age, tribe, language, customs...

The poison of introducing "racist/racism" is to neglect and vilify a human group's ( or tribe's) natural reaction, which is normally high vigilence and hence protectionist, to the outsiders and unfamiliar concepts such as twisted Jewish proganpada that "homosexual is perfectly moral and should be actively encouraged " or "sexual behaviour of all women should libeated - a.k.a. Let's all have an inter-racial group orgy"...

The primary function of the introduction of "Racist/racism " therefore was to provide a ironed legitimate cover, a final say, in order to tear down an otherwise healthy/normal/natural society orders, and to promote many provert concepts injected forced into a society (i.e. multicuralism, interracial marage, etc...) Only as a byproduct, it gives many outlaws and the stupid ( we all know whom they are) a legit weapon to hit back a normally long accepted , and quite natural, social value or local norm and shush the local opinion and debate.

Of course, there're teens who abuse it to apply it in meaningless minor areas. I am sure that's not what you should care to discuss in a serious manner.

This is the main reason why I despise calling others racists.

Back to the topic more specificly: why the Chinese should not do such a thing?

Calling others racist is obvious sign of being weakness and lack of self-respect. Have you often, or EVER, hear a German calling others "racist"? A Swede calling others? Or a Japanese? No? why not?

Calling others racist is in fact a concession which tacitly admits to the other side that he/she is superior, and you have no f**** way to face him on a fair man-to-man fashion but have to pull out the final red card of "racist". Ask yourself who always do that? Africans, usally clueless ones. And of course in this forum, Indians. Do you really want to lower yourself to that level, below-freezing? I think not, right?

As for this Aoo guy, I can wager that one of the main reasons that he hangs around here in the forum is to hear, occasionally, that some others (Indians mainly, but out of his surprise some Chinese too) calling him "racist", becaus this is the precise moment that gives him an immense pleasure of feeling interllectually superior, since it reconfirms his original thesis that "you are weak and inferior, and the only thing you have in your defence system is sissy crying foul gesture".

To be perfectly honest, I feel the same, from time to time, whenever indian gurus call me 'racist". --- "Err...that's right! Thank you very much now go back to your call centre shift." :lol:

^make you turn the screw correctly, lest I get phonecalls about defective appliances :azn:

ps: you should post more often, the comic level is dropping on pdf

india is run by a brahmanist hindu regime whose heart is filled with deceit, prejudice, evil wishes and inferiority complex. There can be no peace with such an untrustworthy country. So the best solution is to aggressively contain india and ally with Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Burma to partition india into smaller less dangerous countries.

If dismemberment of India is your agenda, there is no scope for any discussion do we. I think then India's whole strategy would be invite Americans to the party.

Wrong.

Let me explain:

Saying "**** off and die, seriously" is not racist by and large. Some East asians feel being discriminated against in the West, true, but not by "racists", but mainly by "predudice and ignorance", both of which are natural. Both can be well based on fear and narutal action of "group protection" by the locals, so called "us and they". I bet the same happens everywhere, e.g. no "gualao", "black ghost" in Chinese language? are those racist? Clearly no, but just a narural protectionism.

Strictly speaking, the concept of "Racist" didn't exist pior to 1970's jewish elites-led human right movements, sexual revolution, multiculturalism, gay rights and other extreme political movements. Prior to that, we called it "predudice", which can be based on anything, e.g. sex., age, tribe, language, customs...

The poison of introducing "racist/racism" is to neglect and vilify a human group's ( or tribe's) natural reaction, which is normally high vigilence and hence protectionist, to the outsiders and unfamiliar concepts such as twisted Jewish proganpada that "homosexual is perfectly moral and should be actively encouraged " or "sexual behaviour of all women should libeated - a.k.a. Let's all have an inter-racial group orgy"...

The primary function of the introduction of "Racist/racism " therefore was to provide a ironed legitimate cover, a final say, in order to tear down an otherwise healthy/normal/natural society orders, and to promote many provert concepts injected forced into a society (i.e. multicuralism, interracial marage, etc...) Only as a byproduct, it gives many outlaws and the stupid ( we all know whom they are) a legit weapon to hit back a normally long accepted , and quite natural, social value or local norm and shush the local opinion and debate.

Of course, there're teens who abuse it to apply it in meaningless minor areas. I am sure that's not what you should care to discuss in a serious manner.

Calling others racist is obvious sign of being weakness and lack of self-respect. Have you often, or EVER, hear a German calling others "racist"? A Swede calling others? Or a Japanese? No? why not?

Calling others racist is in fact a concession which tacitly admits to the other side that he/she is superior, and you have no f**** way to face him on a fair man-to-man fashion but have to pull out the final red card of "racist". Ask yourself who always do that? Africans, usally clueless ones. And of course in this forum, Indians. Do you really want to lower yourself to that level, below-freezing? I think not, right?

As for this Aoo guy, I can wager that one of the main reasons that he hangs around here in the forum is to hear, occasionally, that some others (Indians mainly, but out of his surprise some Chinese too) calling him "racist", becaus this is the precise moment that gives him an immense pleasure of feeling interllectually superior, since it reconfirms his original thesis that "you are weak and inferior, and the only thing you have in your defence system is sissy crying foul gesture".

To be perfectly honest, I feel the same, from time to time, whenever indian gurus call me 'racist". --- "Err...that's right! Thank you very much now go back to your call centre shift." :lol:

lets see, If I call you "CHIN_" and you claim that I am racist for that, according to your thesis, I am superior to you. Wow!!!
So, all I have to do is call you "CHIN_" to be superior to you.

Hitler is superior to Einstein because he was bigoted towards Jews.

So sad, but true, many Chinese posters think that Bigotry is currency of Power.

Live in your LaLa land.

Wrong.

Let me explain:

If that's really is you take on life what the f... are you doing in the Netherlands:disagree:

If that's really is you take on life what the f... are you doing in the Netherlands:disagree:

because the dutch are supposed to be liberal, progressive, and not racist? LOL

Back
Top Bottom