What's new

India-China relations

lets see, If I call you "CHIN_" and you claim that I am racist for that, according to your thesis, I am superior to you. Wow!!!
So, all I have to do is call you "CHIN_" to be superior to you.

Hitler is superior to Einstein because he was bigoted towards Jews.

So sad, but true, many Chinese posters think that Bigotry is currency of Power.

Live in your LaLa land.

according to speeder2 logic, Israelis are the most inferior of all, because they point out anti-Semitism the most.

according to speeder2 logic, all I have to do is call people "g**k" "ni**er" and "j*p" to become superior to them.

according to speeder2 logic, the greatest people in the world are not scientists and engineers but KKK members.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

because the dutch are supposed to be liberal, progressive, and not racist? LOL

a wave of fascism is washing across Europe.

If this forum is any indication, many Indians see this behavior of GoI as a sign of weakness and want it to be more "assertive". The next election will tell if this view is representative of India at large.

Indians have far more important issues to vote on than India-China relations. In fact, I can bet that most Indians, including those in the hinterlands, cannot even point to where China is on the world map.

Indians have far more important issues to vote on than India-China relations. In fact, I can bet that most Indians, including those in the hinterlands, cannot even point to where China is on the world map.

TRUE , except for the middle class and upper class most people would not be able to .

If dismemberment of India is your agenda, there is no scope for any discussion do we. I think then India's whole strategy would be invite Americans to the party.
Yes, invite USA bases. See how Poland turned out in WW2 on the front line between Germany and Russia. People living in the USA must really thank indians for being on the front lines for them. Remember we can base our tanks in Pakistan now that we have a railway to Lahore.

Pakistan, China working on road, rail connectivity | The Nation

according to speeder2 logic, Israelis are the most inferior of all, because they point out anti-Semitism the most.

I see you are a fast-learner.:azn:

according to speeder2 logic, all I have to do is call people "g**k" "ni**er" and "j*p" to become superior to them.

You can be more creative here, though...:lol:

according to speeder2 logic, the greatest people in the world are not scientists and engineers but KKK members.

a wave of fascism is washing across Europe.

KKK? C'mon.

What I said is nothing more than Conservative, not some waco KKK stuff, get a grip.

Try any major Conservative site, say the Mail of the UK, or the Daily Telegraph, many prominent and popular Conservative voices such as James Delingpole, Ed West, Torby Young, Damien Thompson , etc. etc. have been arguing along the same line indirectly and directly for years in the open ...none of them, however, has been accused by even the most Politically Correct brigade as "KKK" as you do to me here.

The CPC propaganda on Israel you've received is mind-blowing. Listen to this - I dunno if you can access the following link or not (David Duke Show Archives) i know, i know, DD has nothing to with KKK for decades. I don't fully agree with him on some issues. But this show here has not too much to do with his view.

It's in fact a Rense radio show, date 01-11-12 and some of most recent parts of which featuring a New Zeeland scientist, song writter and teacher Gary John's opinion on the Chinese, including unbelievable CPC's TV series propaganda of Israel to the mainland Chinese. Gary speaks fluent Mandarin and has been living in both Taiwan and China mainland ( where he currently is) for years. He was talking to an English-speaking audience on human bio-diveristy and why he likes the Chinese and the Chinese culture according to his own experiences, etc.

In short, many things are a lot more complicated than what you may think you know. Bookmark this page and come back to read it again some years later and you might find out that I had a point or two here. Hope I was not talking to a wall...:cheers:

India China relationship?

I believe it will eventually become true "chini hindi bhai bhai" again, if India can manage to get rid of its criminal parliament members, educate its mass and stop lying to its mass.

Yes, invite USA bases. See how Poland turned out in WW2 on the front line between Germany and Russia. People living in the USA must really thank indians for being on the front lines for them. Remember we can base our tanks in Pakistan now that we have a railway to Lahore.

Pakistan, China working on road, rail connectivity | The Nation

US bases in Indian?

Everyone knows that India is a cheap troll thrown in by the US to derail China...except Indians who mostly are in their "superpower" wet dream...:lol:

Take a look at the newest entry of this Russian, arguablely the smartest Russian blogger (English-speaking) I am aware of in the web:

Why China Is Far Superior To India | Sublime Oblivion

( I reckon there is no need to introduce who is the commenter there called "SP" :smitten:)

On Chinese side, the reality is that the majority of Chinese do not know the 1962 war between China and India. India was painted by the media and the textbook as a nation with long history and rich culture. The Chinese populace do not even know people on the other side of Himalayas have ill-will towards them and the India media and Indian government made groundless cheap stories of China threats. To say the least, I was one of them believing India is a peaceful friendly country until I started reading/watching India's media.

Don't tell me the free speech crap. No matter how free you are, respect the FACTs pls and stop making up. That is my advice to start a good relationship between the two nations. Otherwise, the Indian's hostility toward China will be perceived by more and more Chinese.

Like you said....most chinese don;t even know there was a battle in 1962 not war. Maybe there be more reasons that India and Indians have an unflattering view of China....maybe the Chinese gov't is hiding more that you don;t know about.

Indians are known to project their inferiority complex on to others, ever since we handed your *** to you on a platter.

When? 1962? As I recall China stpped fighting.....I guess they realized the war would eventually go in favor of India.....better to save face when you are winning , Confucius say Listen to india and you will be enlightened.

When? 1962? As I recall China stpped fighting.....I guess they realized the war would eventually go in favor of India.....better to save face when you are winning , Confucius say Listen to india and you will be enlightened.

We defeated India in both Aksai and South Tibet, we achieved our goals and stopped. how exactly was it going to go in India favor when Indians were getting Slaughtered in Aksai and South Tibet? Sending more troops to their graves
Jawaharlal Nehru pleaded for US help against China in 1962 - Times Of India
India was never going to win 1962

Confucius says alot of things ''The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.'' we proved that in 1962 however this is going off topic now this is not about India getting defeated in 1962.

We defeated India in both Aksai and South Tibet, we achieved our goals and stopped. how exactly was it going to go in India favor when Indians were getting Slaughtered in Aksai and South Tibet? Sending more troops to their graves
Jawaharlal Nehru pleaded for US help against China in 1962 - Times Of India
India was never going to win 1962

Confucius says alot of things ''The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.'' we proved that in 1962 however this is going off topic now this is not about India getting defeated in 1962.

Also you may want to check this out:

The most complete & the best essay on 1962 Sino-Indian war that I've ever read in the web:

Revisiting the Sino-Indian War of 1962 | Hidden Harmonies China Blog

Back
Top Bottom