What's new

India Claiming 106Km Border with Afghanistan.

yes... india doesnt have interest in g-b..

and this thread was made for nothing... :hitwall: idiot...

Because LOC is not an international border till then GB is the part of Jammu and Kashmir state of India.

In reality GB is the extension of Ladakh region, people follow same religion(Shia) like people of Kargil district and speak same language.

Because LOC is not an international border till then GB is the part of Jammu and Kashmir state of India.

In reality GB is the extension of Ladakh region, people follow same religion(Shia) like people of Kargil district and speak same language.

indian govt can digest hard, cold fact it seems.

Why it surprising you. Shaksgam valley is the part of Jammu and Kashmir, you guys always weep about UN resolution but handed over this territory to China violating the resolution.
Aksai Chin is the part of Ladakh region, India-China tensions started with Aksai Chin.

Part of Ladakh was formally recognised by the British authorities in India as being part of Chinese territory (Aksai Chin) in return for concessions to build economic links with this part of China in 1899.

Part of Ladakh was formally recognised by the British authorities in India as being part of Chinese territory (Aksai Chin) in return for concessions to build economic links with this part of China in 1899.

Can you explain this part, never heard of it.

I hope you will stand with your statement.........LOC is not an International boundary (A PAKISTANI STANCE).....so it is the right of every KASHMIRI to cross it at his/her will......and that crossing should not be consider as INFILTRATION......:whistle:

And they say Pakistan's education system lacks.:rofl:

BTW what can you expect when their books says Pakistan is indian province & Hina Rabbani is indian.:rofl:
Don't talk like an imbecile which I've noticed you've been doing of late. There's absolutely nothing wrong with what has been written in that press release.

As has been passed in the Indian parliament, the whole of Kashmir belongs to India. Therefore there is a common border with Afghanistan in the Northern areas as can be seen in the map below marked with a black arrow in the box:

mapsn.jpg

Did you have to be an Einstein to figure that out? :P

Can you explain this part, never heard of it.

extensive study but anyway let me explain in simple words and briefly.

The maps so far Indians mentioned for claiming the aksai chin as part of India or for that matter part of Ladkah are the ones which were altered by Nehru unliterally after failing in talks with China .

The official maps show it part of China before Nehru altered these.

anyway

here something on Ladkah and how Aksai Chin ended up being part of China under Britishers.

1. Ladkah was not part of Jammu and Kashmir but the Sikhs forcefully annaxed it into J&K in 1834.

2. The Sikhs after doing so were confident to invade Tibet in 1841 but were defeated by Chinese and entered Ladkah (Leh). Aftewards a treaty in 1842 between the two signed which said they wont interfer in each other's frontiers .

3. in 1846 the British defeated the Sikhs and ladkah came under them.

4. in 1899 Macartney-MacDonald Line was established under which Aksai chin was included in China in return for indeed the passage through China and access to Indus river region.
And current Line of Actual Control is the same between India and China

India Finally claims whats is rightfully hers(No double talks)......I think Sharing few thoughts with China on international forums has changed Indian Psyche.:yahoo:

Time to Make this RAW idea:-)devil: ) core interest of the Nation....

Time to get Involve All parties and ppl req to get the job done;)

I hope you will stand with your statement.........LOC is not an International boundary (A PAKISTANI STANCE).....so it is the right of every KASHMIRI to cross it at his/her will......and that crossing should not be consider as INFILTRATION......:whistle:

LOC is ceasefire Line. If you violate ceasefire line, you are breaking ceasefire of 1948 inviting hostility. Your logic is so idiotic. :cheesy:

All south asian countries should form a military alliance against the fascist and imperialistic Indian regime.
Indians steal everyone's land.

extensive study but anyway let me explain in simple words and briefly.

The maps so far Indians mentioned for claiming the aksai chin as part of India or for that matter part of Ladkah are the ones which were altered by Nehru unliterally after failing in talks with China .

The official maps show it part of China before Nehru altered these.

anyway

here something on Ladkah and how Aksai Chin ended up being part of China under Britishers.

1. Ladkah was not part of Jammu and Kashmir but the Sikhs forcefully annaxed it into J&K in 1834.

2. The Sikhs after doing so were confident to invade Tibet in 1841 but were defeated by Chinese and entered Ladkah (Leh). Aftewards a treaty in 1842 between the two signed which said they wont interfer in each other's frontiers .

3. in 1846 the British defeated the Sikhs and ladkah came under them.

4. in 1899 Macartney-MacDonald Line was established under which Aksai chin was included in China in return for indeed the passage through China and access to Indus river region.
And current Line of Actual Control is the same between India and China

Government of Tibet, China and British India agreed to Aksai Chin as a part of India in Shimla conference. But China never ratified the treaty back at capital although attending the treaty. China at that time had loose control over Tibet.

This one Chinese postal map in 1917.
484px-Postal_Map_of_China_%2C1917.jpg

All south asian countries should form a military alliance against the fascist and imperialistic Indian regime.
Indians steal everyone's land.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's the best joke I've heard and that made my day!!

I wish there were more such comedians on PDF to keep us in good humor! Vous êtes un clown!!! :partay:

Karan 1970,

Since we have been doing such a good job you should consider expanding our operations. We are interested in India China border patrolling work. Can you outsource that work to us too?

No,

Your job is not up to the mark, so we are planning to employ unmanned resources. ;)

Back
Top Bottom