What's new

India 'concerned' over China running Gwadar port

I don't think Pakistan will ever go against Arab countries. Its these countries that still support Pakistan and help Pakistan economically, time to time. Pakistan going against KSA, I don't see it will ever happen.

Yeh chota mulk buhut shararti hai. Panga matt lena! :P

My bro, "Chota mulk aur choti sooch". Come on man anyone coming to South Asia will have a direct impact on India. When Sri Lanka wanted to tender oil blocks countries from China, Russia, Malaysia were interested. But after a warning they knew who they have to listen too. I am not saying Pakistan is Sri Lanka. But we will make sounds when an outsider will come to our region. Some countries will budge some might not.

The Hindu : News / National : Sri Lanka alive to Indian concerns at allocating oil blocks

I believe this port is more for peaceful purposes and infact help India in increasing trade in the region. There is simply no sane reason why China will dock their naval ships at Gawdar and intimidate India.

India should go ahead with its Plan to connect the Chahbahar and Afghan. Maybe one day Pakistan will understand the importance of economic integration and provide India access to its roads and ports and help connecting South Asia to China till Myanmar. Now that will be an Asian answer to European Union. "WE STAND TOGETHER FOR DEVELOPMENT". :cheers:

Pakistan can use this port for its economic revival instead of dreaming of conquering India with a joint venture with China.

Oh bhai, we don't want to conquer India, just let us live in peace and we will let you live in peace.

I don't think Pakistan will ever go against Arab countries. Its these countries that still support Pakistan and help Pakistan economically, time to time. Pakistan going against KSA, I don't see it will ever happen.

If they keep poking us, we soon will run out of patience. Pakistan has to stand on its own feet, change itself and claim its real spot in the region. S.Arabia however going against Pakistan is not likely as not just the royal family but Saudi public also is a largely pro-Pakistan society.

@Hyperion Just look at the mass hysteria being created by Indian media, this news HARDLY made headlines in Pakistan media.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut Bhai mere, its Indian Media. They made huge fuss about Kashmir Rock band of girls being threatened, A Union Minister attacking DM house, hate speeches by few idiots. Its all about TRP.

You know how media works yaar. Don't you see your media too. Should I tell instances where Media focused on TRP rather than what should have been their focus as Journalists.

Its a big business buddy. If a dalit is brutally killed in India, it gets a small section in corner of local newspaper. But if a girl is killed in some major city, it gets Media into frenzy. This is sub-continent's characteristic and Global nature of Media.

Easy tigers. A possible naval base near Indian coast of an emerging super power is matter of worry especially when we also have disputes with them.

PN wasn't that much headache but PLAN is a force to reckon with. India has to make these diplomatic statements. Its part of Foreign Policy, if you guys don't know it.

Don't get over emotional. Argue rationally

Lets assume you have border disputes with IRAN and you have fought war before, If we make a naval base at Chabhar with Iran, would you allow it. ?

Give me a unbias and rational answer.

You get it at chahbahar we dont care. Its Iran's land their right if they want to give you.

And why you want rational comments for irrational Indian rehtoric

@Aeronaut Bhai mere, its Indian Media. They made huge fuss about Kashmir Rock band of girls being threatened, A Union Minister attacking DM house, hate speeches by few idiots. Its all about TRP.

You know how media works yaar. Don't you see your media too. Should I tell instances where Media focused on TRP rather than what should have been their focus as Journalists.

Its a big business buddy. If a dalit is brutally killed in India, it gets a small section in corner of local newspaper. But if a girl is killed in some major city, it gets Media into frenzy. This is sub-continent's characteristic and Global nature of Media.

Thats how you guys breath. by creating undue hype and loud yelling sans practical

You get it at chahbahar we dont care. Its Iran's land their right if they want to give you.
And why you want rational comments for irrational Indian rehtoric
Thats how you guys breath. by creating undue hype and loud yelling sans practical
Rhetoric is what you make. No substance, same old :blah:

:lol:

Lets assume you have border disputes with IRAN and you have fought war before, If we make a naval base at Chabhar with Iran, would you allow it. ?

Sorry to play the devils advocate here, but the Chahbar project is going nowhere. As long as the American/Israel hating Mullahs in power, Uncle Sam with full backing of the Western and Arab World will do everything in their power to make sure the Iranians don't get rich. The sanctions are already crippling Iran, India has reduced her oil imports from Iran and its already making a dent on their economy.

I am not saying that you don't love the Iranians, i am sure you do and probably want to adopt a couple of cute Iranian kids. But the reason why India is backing off as it can be seen at present, is because the Western and Arab World got a lot greenback which you want to get your hands on. 'Kehtay hain na, na biwi na bacha, na baap bara ya maiya, sab say bara hai rupiyah'.

Who cares the monkeys nut sack what India is concerned of, this is Pakistan’s future. This also shows that the enemies of Pakistan cannot see Pakistan going forward. Even if it’s the speed of a snail, they just simply cannot see Pakistan progressing forward.

How would you make such a sanction work without China's participation?

Hint: US just made the 2nd place of trade last year.

A word of advice. Never under estimate US and its tricks. They are master in this field. Pakistan may get squeezed between China and US rivalry.

Just think of US raising Baluchistan issue in their Congress, their propaganda as Pakistan's unsafe nuclear assets and rapid growth of Nuke arsenal, their blame on Pakistan over supporting terrorists during these years and one of the biggest propaganda material, OBL in Pakistan.

These are reasons enough to impose sanctions from US and EU like they did in case of Iran which doesn't even have a nuclear bomb yet.

To counter China, they might make Iran a friend. We all know US switch side according to their national interest.

How would you make such a sanction work without China's participation?

Hint: US just made the 2nd place of trade last year.
look at sanctions on Iran. I am saying US and EU doing it.

india can be concerned but cannot do anything about it! the FACT that GAWADAR is still lagging behind after a decade is ALL OUR OWN DOING!!! not india's!!! china or not we are not giving priority to gawadar and developing it and putting resources into the projects!

the true ENEMY of gawadar is our government not india!

Back
Top Bottom