What's new

India condemns OIC remarks on Jammu and Kashmir

Do you mean the US ambassador to Saudi Arabia, His Excellency Hume Horan, who was expelled in April 1988?

I am not sure I understand.

The US ambassador asked KSA if the US could inspect some Military Equipment that the KSA possesses. If KSA did not wish the US to inspect their equipment, all they had to do was say: NO.

What was the need to expel anyone? And how would expelling the US ambassador have helped the situation anyway?

Is this the fellow you mean: Foreign Affairs - Drilling for Tolerance - Op-Ed - NYTimes.com

What is not to understand?! USA asked KSA to inspect sth they have after they assured USA that the missiles are conventional. I think the way that ambassador asked them was inappropriate, so he was expelled.

You can't say they are subservient to the west at all. If they were so, then the whole world are......

I am not sure as to whom you mean when you say "they". Are you talking about all Arab Regimes & Countries? Or only about the Saudi Establishment?

If you did mean the House of Al Saud, are you refering to the part when Qaddafi says (see 4 seconds from 0:22 to 0:26) to King Abdallah, "You were created by Britain, and are protected by America"?

Libyan leader Gadhafi and King Abdullah - YouTube

But this is true, isn't it? Is this not a widely-accepted aspect of World History, exactly as Qaddafi says in the video?

This British-approved creation and then American-approved continuance of the House of Saud (exactly as Qaddafi says in the video) was explained quite well by someone on this very forum, as you can see in this separate thread here:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...scalating-internecine-conflicts-pakistan.html

I am not sure as to whom you mean when you say "they". Are you talking about all Arab Regimes & Countries? Or only about the Saudi Establishment?

If you did mean the House of Al Saud, are you refering to the part when Qaddafi says (see 4 seconds from 0:22 to 0:26) to King Abdallah, "You were created by Britain, and are protected by America"?

But this is true, isn't it? Is this not a widely-accepted aspect of World History, exactly as Qaddafi says in the video?

This British-approved creation and then American-approved continuance of the House of Saud (exactly as Qaddafi says in the video) was explained quite well by someone on this very forum, as you can see in this separate thread here:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...scalating-internecine-conflicts-pakistan.html
well so is pak (its a brit creation bankrolled by US alms

You posted it again?! Read history man and see how Some Arab regimes got to control. I assure you, and I have documents and proven historic events as well as witnesses, I assure you that Qadafi himself got to the throne by CIA, King Abdullah said that to Qaddafi and we didn't understand what he was saying until I found those documents. He is just getting back at him like kids and using sth called psychological projection in an attempt to deny his history.
file:///E:/New%20folder%20(3)/%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%86%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D9%82%D8%AA%20%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%85%20%D8%B4%D8%B9%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A.htm

What is not to understand?! USA asked KSA to inspect sth they have after they assured USA that the missiles are conventional. I think the way that ambassador asked them was inappropriate, so he was expelled.

What was this "inappropriate way" of asking that can get an Ambassador of a Super-power expelled?

Did he show up for an audience with the King drunk, holding bottle of whisky in his left hand and a ham sandwich in his right? So was he expelled for violating Shariah in the Land of the Two Holy Places?

And is the author of this article in the New York Times (yes, we know he is Jewish) lying or is he merely covering-up for the humiliation of the United States? NYTimes.com -Foreign Affairs - Drilling for Tolerance

why are Indians jumping on this statement? They should know that ground realities on international forums are different than what is taught to them in schools.. Kashmir is still pronounced as disputed territory even in UN.. the border is called line of control which is not an international border... the staatement from OIC is more than welcome! Kashmiries must not let die the hope!!!

J&K is a disputed territory because India went to UN claiming the Pakistan administered Kashmir not Indian Kashmir. It is not Kashmiri hope or dignity that is driving the conflict it is about river origins from the glaciers.

Shia should be sent to Iran and left alone to do what ever they want to do.

End of problem.

There isn't a single muslims country which accepts Shia religion.

On the Shia Talk forum, they are saying that they want to partition Pakistan to create a separate Shia State from the Shia-majority areas.

Their argument is that before 1947, the Hindu-Indians also said "Muslims should be sent to Central Asia or Middle East... End of Problem... There isn't a single non-Muslim country which wants to have anything to do with the Muslim religion..."

They say that this is why India had to be partitioned in 1947, and so they claim that by the same logic Pakistan should now be partitioned to create a separate Shia State of Jafaristan in the whole of the Northern Areas and some of the other border areas.

This does seem like a strange view, and I have never heard it before, but I saw a lot of people giving thumbs-up to it on the Shia Forums.

why are Indians jumping on this statement? They should know that ground realities on international forums are different than what is taught to them in schools.. Kashmir is still pronounced as disputed territory even in UN.. the border is called line of control which is not an international border... the staatement from OIC is more than welcome! Kashmiries must not let die the hope!!!

Shia should be sent to Iran and left alone to do what ever they want to do.

End of problem.

There isn't a single muslims country which accepts Shia religion.

Shaykh Tauseef ur-Rehman Rashdi says people fighting in Kashmir who say "Ya Ali Maddad" are going straight to Jahannum.........

Kya Kashmir ki Jung Jihad he? By Shaikh Tausif Ur Rehman Excellent Answer.flv - YouTube

Shaykh Tauseef ur-Rehman Rashdi talks about reality of Conflict in Kashmir........

Kia Kashmir Pay Larri Jaaney wali Jung Jihad hai? - YouTube

You posted it again?! Read history man and see how Some Arab regimes got to control. I assure you, and I have documents and proven historic events as well as witnesses, I assure you that Qadafi himself got to the throne by CIA, King Abdullah said that to Qaddafi and we didn't understand what he was saying until I found those documents. He is just getting back at him like kids and using sth called psychological projection in an attempt to deny his history.....

It is possible that the CIA, KGB, MI6, Mossad or someone else had a secret hand in Qaddafi's 1969 coup. I don't know that they did, but then I don't know that they did not.

However, two facts remain:

A) Qaddafi became an enemy of the Anglo-American Alliance (US, UK) and they bombed his residence, even killing his baby daughter.

B) When fellow-Arab ruler Saddam invaded Kuwait, the House of Al Saud (ignoring Bin Laden's advice) ran to America for protection.

These are the undeniable, publicly-available facts. We do not need to find secret documents or gather special witnesses to know that these two points are obviously true.

1) Qaddafi accused the House of Saud of being a British-creation & an American-vassal.
2) Abdallah accused Qaddafi of being a CIA agent.

In light of the facts (A) & (B) above, I will leave it to the readers on this forum to decide who was doing a "childish" "psychological projection" on whom.........

One, Turkey supports Pakistan stance on Kashmir they were just being diplomatic when they apologized. Second, a lot of Indians on this forum are over estimating the power of India in international (again big surprise) forum. You guys are not big boys never have been never will be no one takes you guys seriously they just trying to use you guys as a chess piece against the real country that matters in this day and age and you know who that is. Some posters over here are even huffing and puffing sticking their chests out daring the OIC to do something without realizing that all they would have to seriously do is place economic sanctions on Bharat and all that growth you guys are so proud of comes screeching to a halt. Good Luck finding any viable alternative sources of energy if OPEC decides not to sell to you fools. We are talking about a country that has problems against a country in Pakistan 4 times smaller than it and Indians are getting ready to take on the rest of the Muslim world just because you guys purchased some new toys that haven't even all been delivered yet. By all means though continue with the wet dream fantasies guys. :cheers:

Your countrymen seem to be keen on stirring the pot though, trust me you Bharatis don't want to see the day that the rest of the Muslim world gets on one page you aren't ready for it.

Quoted for truth-
The hotel door handlers threatening their masters- lol-

We can only make fun of your condition :lol::lol:

Kashmir is our and no one can take it from us ... just cry how much you want

That kashmir will be the half you own-
Dont act like you control the whole kashmir-:argh:-
BANG: half is under our control-

That kashmir will be the half you own-
Dont act like you control the whole kashmir-:argh:-
BANG: half is under our control-
Glass is half full or half empty....:angel:

BTW half tumhare paas hai to kya karein, naache beech chaurahe par:chilli:.....nahin chahiye tumhara half part....hum halsf se hi khush hain...:lol:

One, Turkey supports Pakistan stance on Kashmir they were just being diplomatic when they apologized. Second, a lot of Indians on this forum are over estimating the power of India in international (again big surprise) forum. You guys are not big boys never have been never will be no one takes you guys seriously they just trying to use you guys as a chess piece against the real country that matters in this day and age and you know who that is. Some posters over here are even huffing and puffing sticking their chests out daring the OIC to do something without realizing that all they would have to seriously do is place economic sanctions on Bharat and all that growth you guys are so proud of comes screeching to a halt. Good Luck finding any viable alternative sources of energy if OPEC decides not to sell to you fools. We are talking about a country that has problems against a country in Pakistan 4 times smaller than it and Indians are getting ready to take on the rest of the Muslim world just because you guys purchased some new toys that haven't even all been delivered yet. By all means though continue with the wet dream fantasies guys. :cheers:

Your countrymen seem to be keen on stirring the pot though, trust me you Bharatis don't want to see the day that the rest of the Muslim world gets on one page you aren't ready for it.

It will be a cold day in hell before that happens. ;)

I won't bother about how seriously people take your Islamic Ummah, suffice to say it is a butt of jokes.

And the country of your refuge is the one rattling one after the another of you.

OIC resolution on Kashmir is a joke.

First solve the innumerable Muslim on Muslim killings all over. Then Muslim on kaffir killings.

Once you stop that and behave in a civilized way with your own "wajib ul qatl" sects, and the peace holds for a few decades, we can have a chat.

Keep your pathetic bravado with yourself. It is only laughable for us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom