What's new

India Ups Firepower Along Borders with China with Modern Artillery Guns, Rocket Systems for Army

80k well equipped Chinese soldiers attacked 10k Indian soldiers in 1962 war. Regarding 1962,the IAF was not used in the Sino-Indian conflict where many military historians and retired officers claim that it could have altered the final outcome to a great extent. Indian government relied on inputs from the Intelligence Bureau (IB). The IB cautioned the government that the use of offensive air power could result in the PLAAF attacking Indian cities like Calcutta and also deny India the ‘moral high ground’ in case of a protracted conflict. No cognisance was taken of the fact that PLAAF aircraft could reach targets in India only if they operated from airfields in Tibet with the high altitudes imposing severe restrictions on their weapon-carrying capacity. On the other hand, IAF fighters would have had the advantage of operating with full weapon loads from airfields in the plains of Assam and Punjab.With over 22 combat squadrons and over 500 aircraft, the IAF’s mainstays in mid-1962 comprised the Hunter Mk-56 fighter-bomber aircraft, Gnat interceptor aircraft, French-built ground-attack aircraft such as Mystere and Toofani, Canberra bomber-reconnaissance jets, and the Vampire ground-attack jet. The PLA Air Force (PLAAF) was equipped with the MiG-15, MiG-17, MiG-19 and medium-range IL-28 bombers.

Remember the bloody nose Chinese have received during the 1967 Sino-India conflict. After 5 years of this conflict, Sikkim was merged with India
All i hear is excuses and lies. Excuses don't win wars, excuses don't build an economy. Excuses didn't stop 1000 british troops from conquering all of India or making India a slave state for Muslim rulers for 1000years

In 62 when china curbstomped India. india had a larger economy and backed by two superpowers. China was trying to rebuild after Japan leveled everything in ww2.

The gap between India and China has grown 10x since 62. Its not even fair to compare.

What was the GDP of China at the time of Sikkim integration and Chola and Nathula conflicts?

Delusional indians day dreaming as usual.
@etylo, I hope you know that people who consider everyone else delusional could be delusional themselves. This is one of the most used word by you, apart from Cow Dung and cow piss. Considering, you have no interest on Indian matters, your comments on most of them could be a result of delusion. A psychiatrist, called shrink, in your adopted world of Canada might help you out.

Last edited:
China can't even handle a tiny Taiwan.

The only place we lack is Air power, we need to have higher number of Rafales to counter the J 20 threat.

China can't even handle a tiny Taiwan.
Maybe its because Taiwan is backed militarily by the entire western world? I mean I know Indian IQ is very low due to malnutrition but try to smarten up a little for your own sake

What was the GDP of China at the time of Sikkim integration and Chola and Nathula conflicts?
British built India up and handed it over to the Indians on a silver platter.
Japan trashed China and killed tens of millions civilians out of frustration due to China never surrendering

India was miles ahead of China in the 60s due to the infrastructure and support India received from the British before independence and support post independence from US/USSR.

But no matter how much of an advantage India had over China in 62, China still spanked them like little boys and US/USSR threatened China with nuclear war if they kept pushing to Dehli

Maybe its because Taiwan is backed militarily by the entire western world? I mean I know Indian IQ is very low due to malnutrition but try to smarten up a little for your own sake
That's just HAN logic with limited English vocabulary , real military powers are not scared of a tiny islands like a little bitch.

Between we would rather be malnutritioned than a pandemic infested land of bat eaters.

Last edited:

Casualties and losses
Indian claims:
88 killed
163 wounded[6][7]
Chinese claims:
101 killed
(65 Nathu La, 36 Cho La)[8]
Indian claims:
340 killed
450 wounded.[7]
Chinese claims:
32 killed (Nathu La), unknown (Cho La)[8]
sikkim-jpg.879539

002yz38rly1gv9hjudsvvj60wn0szjy002-jpg.879538

1634847856714-png.786741

That's just HAN logic with limited English vocabulary , real military powers are not scared of a tiny islands like a little bitch.

Between we would rather be malnutritional than a pandemic infested land of bat eaters.
Rather like cow piss drinkers and 6 millions dead becos of it.

Casualties and losses
Indian claims:
88 killed
163 wounded[6][7]
Chinese claims:
101 killed
(65 Nathu La, 36 Cho La)[8]
Indian claims:
340 killed
450 wounded.[7]
Chinese claims:
32 killed (Nathu La), unknown (Cho La)[8]
sikkim-jpg.879539

002yz38rly1gv9hjudsvvj60wn0szjy002-jpg.879538

1634847856714-png.786741

Who occupies that land today?

According to China, only 5 died in ladakh yet,

@etylo, I hope you know that people who consider everyone else delusional could be delusional themselves. This is one of the most used word by you, apart from Cow Dung and cow piss. Considering, you have no interest on Indian matters, your comments on most of them could be a result of delusion. A psychiatrist, called shrink, in your adopted world of Canada might help you out.
Thats what you delusional indians need.

Thats what you delusional indians need.
You forgot to say delusional Indians “who consume cow piss and cow dung?
See your memory is also failing?
I suggest you wear one of those watches that notify a doctor when someone has a sudden fall due to an ailment.
It might save your life.

You forgot to say delusional Indians “who consume cow piss and cow dung?
See your memory is also failing?
I suggest you wear one of those watches that notify a doctor when someone has a sudden fall due to an ailment.
It might save your life.
Truth hurts eh.

No where close to the numbers necessary to make a parity
China surely has the numbers but we're getting there
Actual warfare would be way different than what wargames and internet analysts suggest.
For example i actually regarded Russia as a formidable nation but looks like apart from the initial invasion force that consisted of VDV which is decimated now their other units are not as capable
plus Russia's extensive warfare capabilities haven't materialized well in Ukraine whether it be the quality of equipment or the men handling them or their lack of motivation/determination to fight the enemy.
Ukraine in real time is training their men on western systems and using the equipment they get and giving Russia a hard time.

A war in Asia will be disastrous though imo
I hope the current status quo prevails
Lots of nukes, conventional weapons capable of mass destruction on the subcontinent plus a way higher manforce which will partake in a war sceanrio.

Back
Top Bottom