What's new

India decides not to Release the Video of Surgical Strike Footage in 'fear' of giving away tactics!

Pakistanis needed proof not the Indians. I am happy that this happened as a lot of operation information would have been released.

Also this is going to be a going forward trend so I say "Sir Gi kal bhi hone wali hai strikes".

I trust in the Indian democracy that they will ask for evidence, and then take their war mongering right to the cleaners.

The ARC of operations 250 KM

The depth was 3 to 4 KM ; they entered by foot ; Helicopters only dropped them close to the LOC
Any helicopter approaching the LOC would have been heard for miles, given a warning on open and guard frequency, woken up even the sleeping idiots, and shot down if approached the posts on LOC.

Pakistan is worse than north Korea in terms of false propaganda kargil is a perfect example .

Hey guys I just found an epic video from Indian media which shows the "terrorist" been killed by indian army during surgical strike.

The funny part is the pictures they shared is the TTP militants killed by Pakistan Army two years back #epic_insult lol:haha:

Beyond sad.

Here comes the Moderators and think tanks trolling.

Jab aap karain tau meetha, aur jab hum karat you thoo thoo?

Helicopters were used for Deception along with Artillery atacks

On that day Our Helicopters made numerous sorties ALL along the LOC

Pakistani radars and Air defence teams were following them

In the meanwhile the real helicopters came to drop the Special forces

How long are you going to pull this cart of horse manure?

Pakistan is worse than north Korea in terms of false propaganda kargil is a perfect example .

We didn't start this .............. it was you who started this and claimed something ................. asking for proofs is not propaganda .................... refuting the claims by taking international media to LOC is not propaganda.

Burden of proof lies with the party that makes a claim ........ and not with the party that denies the claim. But this logic seems to be beyond propaganda fed brains of indians.

Please resist the urge. Answers here won't kill the enemy. Silence will.

Aww? We so cherish your silence over your government's failed surgical fiasco. Even musharaf didn't **** it up so badly.

It will take a long while to convince them

Some of them still believe that they WON the 1965 war

Some of you believe you won the 1965 war. We definitely won the air war. I fought it. I flew over your country un-contested. So why don't you tell me what you were taught to spew out.

Extensive helicopter movement during the day on Wednesday was also undertaken as part of the plan to FEIGN enhanced military activity in areas where operations were not being launched
When Helicopters were Flying the whole day for deception purpose
do you expect the Air defence Artillery to be STILL interested at 12 AM in the night

They must have got bored to death by watching the Helicopters sorties the whole day

That is when Four Helicopters dropped the Special forces

Also Artillery Fire had Begun at 9 PM

The Helicopter sounds must have been suppresed by the shelling

Also when Artillery shells are flying ; soldiers have to Take cover

You are a bloody civilian who has no idea how a soldier thinks or acts. Your perception of our world only comes from video games. Climb a pole on your assumptions on how we think. If there are no shot down helicopters on your side, then there were no helis, only infiltration attempts met by gunfire, which has left a nose so bloodied you can't show a selfie of it.

If Nothing happened ; why is the Pakistan Army shelling on our posts

Because they are Angry ; simple
who is saying nothing happened? Why don't you urge your government to show you the videos of your dead soldiers?

Frankly I feel for their military being dragged into this drama. For all its worth, the Indian military is still very professional and well respected...

Its a military that will pay dearly with morale and progress for saying yes sir to the politics of the BJP government.

Pakistan Army is a totally professional force ; they know what happened

We can understand the denials
but the kids on these forums will not let you get away with the chest thumping bravado you loaded onto them earlier.

Here feirce fighting happened? How? When? Indian DGMO said tht Indian side had no casualties at all..and all troops returned safely.. So if fierce fighting took place, as u say..how come no casualty on indian side? Oh wait.. Because ur army is like hanuman... Oh ok..now understand..why ther was no casualty on indian side despite fierce fighting

And helicopter sorties? Did u just say tht? Oh wait.. Didnt ur information minister said there was no aerial operation and no helicopters were used??? Only ground attack???? Plzz atleast make one fiction story to tell... Everyday you guys are coming up with a new story:blink:
This DGMO may have to pay for this one with his billet.

The Military had Full freedom to plan and execute this operation

And since they Knew that it would be announced publically and officially
They had prepared for the escalation

The SUKHOIS were ready to fly from the Srinagar Air Base on 28 th Night
with Just FIVE Minutes Notice ; in case PAF joined the battle

I love everything you talk about PAF, as I can surely comment with command. We scramble the moment you lineup on pathankot or jaisalmar. With Highmark, I am sure the antidote for SU was at a FOB and could engage you on take off. Enough of your fictional accounts and horse manure.

Ok...so helicopters made numerous sorties all along Loc which were being noticed by Pakistani radars... But surprisingly Pak radars couldnt notice the real helicopters????wow... So the other ones which were used for deception, fake ones? Or the real ones were hanuman helicopters, because they were invisible to Pak radars? Bcoz while Pak radars could follow all the helicopters all day, for some strange reason, Pak radars didnt follow the real helicopters???? Bcoz they were hanuman helicopters, hence they were invisible to Pak radars?

Ok... But what to do? Your info minister, an ex army man said..tht no helicopters were used at all?:( Only ground attack? Hayye Rabba...main kahan jaoun? :(

I have thought of a new term, borrowing on Indian Rhetoric: Hanuman Helis!

You are totally mistaken ; we are Dominating the LOC clashes

It is known as Escalation Dominance ; It is our operational philosophy
Your OPS philosophy has gone to the dogs and cows, rubbing horse manure on their hides.

Why should GoI present the video? I dont understand why any armed forces for that matter releases operational videos is beyond me.

The basic thing. How do you expect the International media to believe the 'truth' when on more than one occasion PA has been caught lying? Let it be Kargil or OBL episode. And let's say a strike has happened. What will the PA do? Go to its people and admit that they let IA attack under their noses? Covering up especially in a region where there is scant internet or reliable media is definitely not that tough. The so-called tour of Journalists after 4 days was the ultimate nail in the coffin of the desperation of ISPR to prove others wrong.

Indian democracy is vibrant. When the Parliamentary meet of Security convenes IA will be fried, fired, and what not if they come to know that this strike is fake. They simply wont fake out an operation just to satisfy their ego. IA is under civilian rule. Checks and Balances. I suggest you to look from the other possibility.

To your vibrant Indian democracy, I say that this blunder will roll many heads, and either way now if you show the video or not, the times we live in will erode heavily on the intended plan of Modi sarkar.

Under modi india climbed to 55th position fron 71st in global competitive index,
But currently under modi you have all climbed a pole.

You have No idea ; The Military is SO HAPPY with MODI

He has given them full freedom to Decide And Act ;
all that he wants is regular feedback and to be kept in the loop

Even Former Army Chiefs on our TV channels are saying that they didnt get any freedom
under the former PM -- MMS
They are so happy, they maybe considering martial law at this stage.

The Indian Military has Millions of Personnel
Add to it the civilian Bureaucracy who are also a part of the whole Process

If something is wrong ; secrets tumble out in India very soon
we are waiting to see the tumble and the rumble.

Let us not get into who started this fighting

Now we are way beyond such discussions

Just sit back and watch the proceedings
so are you going to sit back or continue to pull the cart of horse manure?

Never reveal your source...:partay:

As for tall claims, I am sure most members who are having a gala time right now on this thread, if I were to dredge up their posts on any conspiracy theory BS, they would be similarly dismissing those as well. It is all fine to keep posting without fear of consequences because you assume that others will not follow up (and I won't, not that jobless), but each time your conspiracy theories are proved wrong, you end up looking that much stupid.
And same applies to you sir, for putting it so eloquently, the whole world thinks its your Modi sarkar who is STUPID right now.

@Oscar

Aren't we awfully cheeky these days? :P Wasn't expecting these bursts of jingoism from you. Not at this rate at least. Oh well.
Jingoism has nothing to do with it.
After seeing the events unfold and the almost ridiculous attempts of the GoP flipflopping over whatever really happened.

rumors circulated at that time, that the 9/11, jewish people working in WTC were asket to leave their office. Officiel people replyed then that actually the jewish people were on holidays beacause they were preparing the Rosh-Hashana celebrations which was celebrated from the 18 to the 19 september.
Yes does it took several days to prepare the celebration ? Here in France, jewish co-workers never took several days off for the preparations (some of them are true religious people)... so yes it quite difficulte to believe that was not an insider job.

you can check on this website of jewish religious celebrations calendar for september 2001 at :
http://calendrierhebraique.free.fr/page3/page3.htm

View attachment 341059
it's in french but easily understable and you could find same information in english too.

About OBL, the video aired by US where OBL was seen watching his own video was a bit pathetic. and the man who was said to be OBL himself was totally different from the OBL seen on the news everyday... so yes

both events were for the first an insider job and for the second a drama...

*** corrections in blue for better understanding. my english is not good enough to be able to exlplain what i really mean sometimes.
Kindly read news articles on how much the Bush administration paid for fake OBL videos.

Whether true or not, but US Navy SEALs' helmet mounted cams show most of the raid on OBL compound and I am sure lots of PDF members have seen those videos. They are no secrets. Some parts of the raid have been edited out and that is totally understandable. India's whole operation seems to be shrouded in such mystery that makes any one wonder why India is being so secretive about it. Would like to see at least some thing, even a shred of it other than just chest thumping.

I wonder where these jihadi nuts will actually get dirty bomb material from, as things have been over there, it can not be ruled out that it will be provided to them by a third country and simply blame the neighboring Pakistan for having loose control. Sounds like its already in planning and it is being frequently mentioned by many, including Hillary Clinton recently. Pakistanis you better watch out all these pure evil agendas.

Pakistan is well aware and well awake for these attempts against its sovereignty, and fights this war on all fronts.

The Government has Decided not to Release the Video of Surgical Strike along the LoC due to Security Reasons. The Govt believes that making the Footage Public will give away the Tactics and Operational Techniques employed by Para SF to Cross-LoC and Destroy Enemy Camps.

The Indian army which had reportedly handed over video footage of the surgical strikes across LoC to the government and was keen that the evidence be released and the final decision was upon PMO.

The level of provocation or political compulsion to battle an opposition narrative that the surgical strike was “fake”, the Narendra Modi government refrained from releasing the footage of the strikes. A Report, quoting eyewitness accounts from across the border, mentions graphic details of explosions, bodies being loaded onto trucks for secret burials and strikes on launch pads that took Lashkar-e-Taiyyaba terrorists by surprise.

Adding to the government’s discomfiture is a sense of indignation in the armed forces who are understandably outraged that their brave effort has been called into question. Top officers in the Indian army are keen that India releases evidence to “answer” those alleging that the strikes never happened.

But this time,The Prime Minister showed ‘strategic restraint’ and did not fall into the trap of providing evidence.

A former Army Chief General Shankar Roychowdhury advised the government not to put out sensitive information on public domain,

“The ISI and Pakistan army are eagerly looking forward to whatever they can pick up, particularly from the Indian media, because 80 percent of all intelligence comes from open sources… They are waiting to pick up intelligence about India’s operational techniques.”

Modi did the Right Thing by not releasing the evidence of the Strike. Doing so would tense up the situation even more between the two Countries

http://zittara.com/2016/10/05/gover...footage-may-give-away-the-tactics-of-para-sf/

@Windjammer @Side-Winder @Horus @DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh

Well Well

View attachment 341024

Now a days they are making blasting jokes(Actually blunders).

In todays technology where a slight movement cannot go unnoticed by spy satellites. India is claiming such things which no one is able to verify despited having complete satellite coverage.

What so special tactics they have ? Pakistan has cleared its hundreds of KM area after operation. they think Pakistan will learn some thing from their videos ??

i really dont want to write any more thing because the more you write the lesser it becomes to define their stupidity.

155175f.jpg
bored-man-at-typewriter-1725x810_28102.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom