What's new

India decides not to Release the Video of Surgical Strike Footage in 'fear' of giving away tactics!

The indian government is doing a more than excellent job of ruining the credibility of the indian military. More so than what any other enemy could ever do. They are indirectly confirming that it never happened. They don't want to release any footage because they know it will be spotted as a fake.

No, it made the surgical strikes even more mythical, Pakistan will always be in ambivalence whether such strikes took place or not.

Anyway, no proof would have been good enough for Pakistan. You would have termed the real video a doctored one. Releasing the video would not have made any difference.

I am not expert but dont they can check the if the video is doctored or not?
India should releas the video and let check it by experts.
If its prove real then it will be big blow for Pakistani army and Pakistanis.
If i want take full advantage of it i would release it same day as dgmo claim about about surgical strikes or reveal coordinate so Pakistani army cannot hide it and face embarrassment.

Pakistan will always be in ambivalence whether such strikes took place or not.
Releasing the video would not have made any difference.
Pakistan knows no such sirjeekal strikes took place. Digest that, although i know it's difficult for you.

Your own junta is now doubting your govt and military claims and demanding proof while your parkaaar guy is terming such people as disloyal to country.

Stop worrying about us, try proving the LIE to your own people. hehehehe.

Pakistanis are in continuous denial mode on surgical strikes.. its great because day before they were threatening about nuclear weapons. its matter of guts..

Pakistan knows no such sirjeekal strikes took place. Digest that, although i know it's difficult for you.

Your own junta is now doubting your govt and military claims and demanding proof while your parkaaar guy is terming such people as disloyal to country.

Stop worrying about us, try proving the LIE to your own people. hehehehe.

The tapes of SP Mirpur is good enough for Indians to accept that strikes took place. No opposition in India, even Kejriwal party, is questioning after tapes of SP Mirpur were revealed.

I am not expert but dont they can check the if the video is doctored or not?
India should releas the video and let check it by experts.
If its prove real then it will be big blow for Pakistani army and Pakistanis.
If i want take full advantage of it i would release it same day as dgmo claim about about surgical strikes or reveal coordinate so Pakistani army cannot hide it and face embarrassment.

If this proposal comes from your government, I am positives India will agree to submit the video to your government.

The tapes of SP Mirpur is good enough for Indians to accept that strikes took place. No opposition in India, even Kejriwal party, is questioning after tapes of SP Mirpur were revealed.
If those tapes of fake SP Mirpur and IG Mushtaq are good enough for Indians, as you claim and which your own opposition's statements contradict, then kudos to indians, who seem to be living in lala-land.

Icing on the cake is now provided by COAS himself.

"We have recently witnessed an unfortunate display of utter desperation playing out inside occupied Kashmir and along the Line of Control through a litany of falsehood and distortion of facts by India,"

Everyone, lets have a moment and understand who is saying these hard hitting words? The COAS. Does anyone in right frame of mind, both inside or outside Pakistan, would doubt that COAS will rubbish India is such way , if he is not 100% sure of what he is talking about?

Indian bluff has been called. Either put up or shut up. But the thing is, I dont think they will be allowed to even shutup. Humiliation is just around the corner.

Some technical fault in he production of the movie is responsible for this fiasco.

No further evidence is required. Pakistan is clearly rattled by the surgical strikes. The chronology of events since the strikes, the politicians, army and diplomats all have indulged in flurry of activities.

1) Vociferous denial immediately after the strikes.

2) News channels going into nationalist mode and playing fake videos of Pakistan's retaliation claiming casualties and check posts destruction on the Indian side.

3) Pakistan's permanent UN ambassador Maleeha Lodhi met New Zealand's UN envoy Gerard van Bohemen, president of the 15-member Security Council and bringing to attention of UN about dangerous situation developing in the region.

4) After clearing the strike sites of the damage and the dead bodies, Pakistani army spokesperson organised a conducted tour for the journalists.

5) Nawaz Shareef have called a series of high level meetings which includes an all party meeting, a special joint session of parliament, national security committee meeting and so on.

The strikes have achieved the desired results for now.

No further evidence is required. Pakistan is clearly rattled by the surgical strikes. The chronology of events since the strikes, the politicians, army and diplomats all have indulged in flurry of activities.

1) Vociferous denial immediately after the strikes.

2) News channels going into nationalist mode and playing fake videos of Pakistan's retaliation claiming casualties and check posts destruction on the Indian side.

3) Pakistan's permanent UN ambassador Maleeha Lodhi met New Zealand's UN envoy Gerard van Bohemen, president of the 15-member Security Council and bringing to attention of UN about dangerous situation developing in the region.

4) After clearing the strike sites of the damage and the dead bodies, Pakistani army spokesperson organised a conducted tour for the journalists.

5) Nawaz Shareef have called a series of high level meetings which includes an all party meeting, a special joint session of parliament, national security committee meeting and so on.

The strikes have achieved the desired results for now.

"We have recently witnessed an unfortunate display of utter desperation playing out inside occupied Kashmir and along the Line of Control through a litany of falsehood and distortion of facts by India,"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=vfFggMyXeVg

Enjoy!!

Your bluff has been called.

why release a video? the entire drama by india was real life entertainment ....and we didn't even have 2 buy a ticket ..never laughed so much in a long time. thank u india and indian military 4 the entertainment :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom