What's new

India eyes stealth fighter plane

I know !

This is my question !
Project has bee shelved for some time so that we can focus on tejas mk2 and FGFA......
“Defence Research and Development Organisation has already come up with light combat aircraft (LCA) and in the next phase we are working on a mid combat aircraft (MCA) with stealth capability. The structure and design has to be made in such a way that they remain invisible to the radar,” Dr A. Sivathanu Pillai, chief controller (research and development) at DRDO, said on the sidelines of Kurukshetra, Anna University’s annual technical festival.

Project has bee shelved for some time so that we can focus on tejas mk2 and FGFA......
“Defence Research and Development Organisation has already come up with light combat aircraft (LCA) and in the next phase we are working on a mid combat aircraft (MCA) with stealth capability. The structure and design has to be made in such a way that they remain invisible to the radar,” Dr A. Sivathanu Pillai, chief controller (research and development) at DRDO, said on the sidelines of Kurukshetra, Anna University’s annual technical festival.

I thought the next phase will be LCA MKII. AMCA does not have a ETA for revival?

I am not getting your question and what is ETA?
guEsstimated Time of Completion (ETC) and guEsstimated Time of Arrival (ETA). Often ETC and ETA are used interchangeably -- by mistake.

Back
Top Bottom