What's new

India fears cyber attack by Pakistani hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it! :D

india's population is 10 times the size of Pakistan's population, but they still cant keep up with us! :D

I can't believe how scared and insecure indians are because of us! :D :partay:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:[/QUOTE

if its so it is because most of the indians have better job to do..

It doesn't help anyone's cause, but we can also show pics if you want.

pakistanarmywebsitedefa.jpg

Ouch this must have hurt real bad. :oops:

BTW liked this line - If they dont stop ,I wil come back again :devil:

The web site is back on track buddy. But what about this one? :azn:

48 hours & counting; CBI website remains offline

I don't get it, you guys seem to get all excited and proud of these silly games while your country bleeds weekly. are you not a true patriot - how can you allow yourself to be consumed by all that is India while your rivers run red?

Ask yourself- what news is on the front pages of your countries news publications today? another 50 of your people blown up and murdered! every other week these insane acts go on and you are here , not to see or discuss what's best in your countries interest but how can I feel good and taunt a few Indians on a forum today!

come on- is the objective to play I got a better hacker than you or should it be to get the country out of the hell hole it is going through now? If I was a Pakistani, I would only care about security and economic crisis in my country. To hell with my neighbors --- :hitwall:

I don't get it, you guys seem to get all excited and proud of these silly games while your country bleeds weekly. are you not a true patriot - how can you allow yourself to be consumed by all that is India while your rivers run red?

Ask yourself- what news is on the front pages of your countries news publications today? another 50 of your people blown up and murdered! every other week these insane acts go on and you are here , not to see or discuss what's best in your countries interest but how can I feel good and taunt a few Indians on a forum today!

come on- is the objective to play I got a better hacker than you or should it be to get the country out of the hell hole it is going through now? If I was a Pakistani, I would only care about security and economic crisis in my country. To hell with my neighbors --- :hitwall:

Come on buddy. I know how you and your nation cares for my people so just leave it right here. Post on topic according to the thread. :)

Come on buddy. I know how you and your nation cares for my people so just leave it right here. Post on topic according to the thread. :)

I do always propose that the two countries normalize relationships. Its not because I care about Pakistan , I care about India and in caring about India I see a need to have a stable Pakistan.

you and your ilk should be ashamed of yourself that see this is as a gamesmanship of taunting Indians. The topic at hand is nothing more than silly games and as a patriot you should be in agreement with me - That all of this stuff is just distractions while you people are slaughtered what seems every week.

Tell me how many Indians are attending funerals tonight over cyber attacks? get it?

I do always propose that the two countries normalize relationships. Its not because I care about Pakistan , I care about India and in caring about India I see a need to have a stable Pakistan.

you and your ilk should be ashamed of yourself that see this is as a gamesmanship of taunting Indians. The topic at hand is nothing more than silly games and as a patriot you should be in agreement with me - That all of this stuff is just distractions while you people are slaughtered what seems every week.

Tell me how many Indians are attending funerals tonight over cyber attacks? get it?

Well if you have been following this forum you might have realized that this is my first post on this thread and especially this cyber hack issue. Most importantly it was in response to a Bharati post. Anways my posts on this thread doesn't mean that my heart doesn't bleed for my people or some one from the nation like Bharat feels more for them. The issue is that we all Pakistanis are sad and also know who is behind these threats. So please post according to the thread, we are fighting our enemy and we care for our martyrs. No need for anyone to dictate us.

:rolleyes:

not as ''bad'' as the 270 for 40 formula

or the fact that CBI got hacked --the irony behind this site being hacked says a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom