What's new

India fears cyber attack by Pakistani hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it! :D :D

india's population is 10 times the size of Pakistan's population, but they still cant keep up with us! :D

I can't believe how scared and insecure indians are because of us! :D

but seems ur compatriot think's other wise,watch it

Pakistan should also develop hack-proof websites because of the following :

Indian Hackers Did What Politicians Failed to DO
Indian Hackers Did What Politicians Failed to DO [Response to 26/11 Terrorist Attack]

Indian Hackers Celebrate Independence day 1000+ Pakistani Websites Hacked
Indian Hackers Celebrate Independence day 1000+ Pakistani Websites Hacked | Ethical Security

Cyber warfare: Indian hackers take down 36 govt websites
Cyber warfare: Indian hackers take down 36 govt websites – The Express Tribune

india's population is 10 times the size of Pakistan's population, but they still cant keep up with us! :D

Our bench in IT is very low, people have billable diliverables if you understand what that means.

If it is true, it really shows the priorities of the two countries.

Anyways, defacing a website is different from hacking. The biggest players are Chinese and I think the richer countries like Americans, British etc.

I love it! :D

I can't believe how scared and insecure indians are because of us! :D :partay:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Only he, who has something to lose, is afraid.

That's why we are afraid and you are not.

all these superficial changes or adding of texts to website is really, childish.

Only if the bhrtiyas had realised that before adopting these super duper childish game.

great hacking is when you get into the intelligence systems to shut off infrastructure servers , RAW or ISI servers etc etc.

RAW could be dependent on servers ISI doesnt ;)

The real "defacement" is when a non Indian or non Pakistani person in the developed world is asked " what comes to your mind when you think of ( insert Pakistan or India)_ as a country?"

Oh really thats why we see your frustration here on this thread.

besides Jana and his ilk here ( whom I've found out_ are ridiculed by the intellectually sound Pakistanis in their Pakistani dedicated forums here- as essentially being rabble rousers) ,

:lol: For your personal attacks i would say someone should put some burnol on you. Secondly what do you mean by Pakistani dedicated forums?
OH BTW i am not HIM.

rest of the people should understand that - it behooves India to really prep its cyber security and acts like these are a blessing in disguise for the Indian security structure. learn from it and address the loop holes.

Same for everyone. Earlier Pakistan never took this cyber war seriously but now as bhartiyas have showing their same moronic side i hope Pakistan will work on cyber security.

the real danger are the Chinese hackers..those are guys state supported and have shown to be quite brilliant.

Good only if bhartiyas have utilised their so-called super duper IT superiority to counter China but alas the Indian obsession with Pakistan has consumed your time even in this field.

it's unfortunate that after having the massive IT industry,we cant work for security of websites.even for the security of the prime minister office documents is done by just a team of 100 professionals.

shame on me

it's the indian media. i don't trust these news.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

it's unfortunate that after having the massive IT industry,we cant work for security of websites.even for the security of the prime minister office documents is done by just a team of 100 professionals.

shame on me

i also said the same thing, :) but everyone ignored me.:frown:

pak-cyber-army2-640x480.jpg

Screenshot of hacked page. A group of hackers going by the name 'Predators PK' have hacked over 200 Indian websites.

According to hacker news CBI lost their most important data base in last hacking attack by PCA. :smokin:

Cyber war is still going "Pak Cobras" claimed that they defaced 55 Indian websites.

ica, indishell and max11 are attacking Pakistani website, indishell cheap also hacked the website of Cambodian government probably to impress his African cousins.:angry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom