What's new

India: Girl tharshed by cops for choosing Muslim partner.

Sounds Like "Blame it on Rio"

Please man.

I nearly choked on my coffee when she dug out his dp on Facebook to show me.

Man we are guys. His line was simply too obvious, even for genteel society Parsi women.

They were simply rolling their eyes in disbelief.

Cheers, Doc

India must be backwards, because White Americans/Europeans/Australians love to marry Pakistani and Arab men. Those marriages also tend to have longevity.

Muslim men know how to treat women with respect and dignity, and they tend to be more loyal than other men. For women, this is everything.

American europeans love pakistan. :rofl::rofl:

UP: Girl rescued from VHP activists thrashed by cops for cho ..

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
Very good. Save hinduism.

Savages. Police should not interfere with the human rights of citizens. Choosing a spouse is the right of every person.
What you do with HINDU girls in pakistan is humanity?

Recently the entire "love jihad" thing crossed the usual Hindu lines and came closer home.

A 42 year old Muslim guy hitting on a 23 year old Parsi girl. Trying to be her "mentor".

Long story short, the police had a polite chat with him and his goon friends.

Discussed methods of tying the feet and hanging a person upside down ....

And then playing marbles (goti) with their enucleated eyes.

Seems to have made a profound impact on the ageing lothario.

@ranjeet @Sam. @jamahir @AfrazulMandal @GURU DUTT

Cheers, Doc
Well done.

WTF line and DP did the Clown use to lure a girl who could have been his niece?

He wanted to help her discover her true potential.

Wanted the inner gem to shine in.all it's dazzling glory.

All he wanted was for her to realise what a special human being she truly was. How different from everyone else.

Let me go and vomit.

Cheers, Doc

He wanted to help her discover her true potential.

Wanted the inner gem to shine in.all it's dazzling glory.

All he wanted was for her to realise what a special human being she truly was. How different from everyone else.

Let me go and vomit.

Cheers, Doc

Does this shit even work on educated women anymore?

Glad she was saved, unfortunately it's not the case with a lot of girls.

My brother's Hindu friend had a muslim friend - a close friend.
Eventually this muslim guy eloped with the Hindu guys sister for a week of "fun time". The girl thought 'forever love', the guy used her a week and promptly left her stranded on road side once she ran out of the money she stole to elope.

I was left thinking, what if this Hindu boy eloped with the muslims boys sister. Would this Hindu boy even be alive?

Eventually this muslim guy eloped with the Hindu guys sister for a week of "fun time". The girl thought 'forever love', the guy used her a week and promptly left her stranded on road side once she ran out of the money she stole to elope.

I was left thinking, what if this Hindu boy eloped with the muslims boys sister. Would this Hindu boy even be alive?

That's just sick man.

There is a universal buddy code. Your friends sister is off limits.

Or daughter.

Cheers, Doc

It's not JUST the past.

It's the CURRENT generation.
All the muslims who posted here would be the first ones in arms if it was a Hindu guy hitting on a muslim girl.

And if it was a 45 year old Hindu guy hitting on a 23 year old muslim girl - Want to guess what would be his fate?
Why would a Hindu guy hit on a Muslim girl? Is there a dearth of girls in the billion plus Hindu community?

nothing to do with the core ideals of Hinduism
I sincerely doubt that. The source is always a good indicator.

girls of other communities, is seen too often with Muslim men
Perhaps because we are more progressive and don't believe as much in the myriad of social stratification that Hindus or others believe in.
Perhaps because the girls find muslim men more approachable and honest. Daring.

Muslim women don't marry into other communities only because it is not permitted. If the groom reverts to Islam, I doubt any muslim muslim family will oppose the union.

As they say, love is blind. Who knows what ones tastes are.
There are cases and in most of them, Hindu boys are promptly lynched.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1625669/3-muslim-family-beheads-hindu-man-love-affair-india/

https://swarajyamag.com/politics/hindu-man-marries-muslim-woman-pays-the-price-with-death

Just samples this year.
Sad. The guy could not protect himself even. How could he have protected his wife.

Plus, Islam does not allow these marriages. If the guy reverted to Islam or simply not indulged in a marital union, none of these would have happened.

Therefore all Muslim men are chasing Hindu women? We are not so desperate for your women.

In India, maybe, these women find Muslim men more attractive, being lighter and more built.

It was your job when you made India, and you kept on Nehru and Gandhi's line that India is a plural secular culture where Muslims and Hindus are equals.

We Pakistanis always accepted the differences between Hindus and Muslims as irreconcilable. You can't eat out of the same plates as Hindus, in Gujurat different seats, can't intermarry (except in Bollywood which loves Muslim women falling for Hindu men,) communal violence over azaan/beef/topi/hijab/masjids.

Just be honest and say you can't tolerate Muslims, then vacate 95% Kashmir and begin the process of giving independence to Muslims in India. Why all this bloodshed and hate slogans?

Last edited:
Therefore all Muslim men are chasing Hindu women? We are not so desperate for your women.

In India, maybe, these women find Muslim women more attractive, being lighter and more built.

It is was your job when you made India, and you kept on Nehru and Gandhi's line that India is a plural secular culture where Muslims and Hindus are equals.

We Pakistanis always accepted the differences between Hindus and Muslims as irreconcilable. You can't eat out of the same plates as Hindus, in Gujurat different seats, can't intermarry (except in Bollywood which loves Muslim women falling for Hindu men,) communal violence over azaan/beef/topi/hijab/masjids.

Just be honest and say you can't tolerate Muslims, then vacate 95% Kashmir and begin the process of giving independence to Muslims in India. Why all this bloodshed and hate slogans?

Wasn't always like that.

Even Oscar knows exactly why things are how they are now.

Cheers, Doc

then vacate 95% Kashmir and begin the process of giving independence to Muslims in India. Why all this bloodshed and hate slogans?

The muslims who wanted to separate, already got the land.
The only thing anyone who asks for land NOW is a bullet in their Dung Hole.

This is a general observation of mine as well. Plus, Hindu and other guys generally steer clear of muslim women. Good for them. A 'thousand years of slavery' will do that to you.

I am the first to accept that.

I see a woman in a black cloak, I am embarrassed to even make eye contact.

Brussels Abu Dhabi I have a girl in a niqab sitting on the window seat next to me. I have never been so careful of my legs and hands on the center armrest.

I eat in a Pakistani restaurant in Geneva. The wife of the owner brings the dishes. In long flowing garments (very elegant). We barely talk, not knowing how the guy would take it.

We take huge care of your women (not "your" per se, Sanghi).

And that respect is NOT reciprocated.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom