airport2.jpg

Mumbai-jet-departures-LARGE.JPG

Mumbai-Airport.jpg

mumbai-airport13.jpg

p4230180.jpg

Mumbai%20Airport%20Domestic%20arrivals_1600x1200.jpg

14.jpg

Mumbai_airport_1.jpg

Most of the Indian airports have been through a major face lift. Even small time airports in 2nd & 3rd tier cities have been through some impressive renovation & rebuilding process. I'm not really sure about Mumbai though... I was only there 8 months ago.... Nothing much has changed. It's not just the terminal building they need to work on... even access roads to the airport needs a major work done. It's really a nightmare to get to the international terminal!

Did you see an IN a/c?

I did . There was Il-76 or IL-78 ( not sure which one) parked along with some light planes looking like trainer Aircrafts but they might be private aircrafts as well .

Thats good:yahoo: India's aviation infrastructure is now similar to any of the developed worlds.

Once After completion of the New Mumbai Airport it will be called the mother of all Indian Airports, it's massive...

Rendering

hotelorbit2.jpg

nvcam02.jpg

Under Construction

2yxojd3.jpg

33z4bk8.jpg

Control Tower

Rendering

atcdistance.jpg

Under Construction

18nonl.jpg

2uysxgj.jpg

See the size in long view, the construction workers looks small

dscn6431u.jpg

Same above image in closer view, we can realize how big the columns and supporting pillars are...

dscn6432p.jpg

Thats good:yahoo: India's aviation infrastructure is now similar to any of the developed worlds.

And our aviation industry is growing as well mate ! Our firms are currently building electronic equipment and other things like doors for all major air craft manufacturers in the world like Airbus or programming software which is used in the latest Boeing airliners.

And with massive cooperation with firms like Dassault of Sukhoi and the 50 % offset of the MMRCA deal, one can only imagine where it will be in a couple of years :D

However, airlines like Kingfisher arent doing well. But I hope that the new FDI possibilities will help this industry as well.

Once After completion of the New Mumbai Airport it will be called the mother of all Indian Airports, it's massive...

Rendering

hotelorbit2.jpg

The crown of Indian architecture ! :cheers: :tup:

(as for now :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom