What's new

India invites Sialkot Stallions for Champions League

Crushers !! We will arrange stretchers for them

Sharad Pawar who controls Mumbai/maharastra, present minister, and ICC chief, Sharad Pawar is said top be the god father of dawood Ibrahim.

Sharad pawar was always in favor of pakistan.

Sharad Pawar who controls Mumbai/maharastra, present minister, and ICC chief, Sharad Pawar is said top be the god father of dawood Ibrahim.

Sharad pawar was always in favor of pakistan.

Which is bad in what sense?

BTW, just read your signature and lol'd my head off! If you're arguing with a pig, then you already have to be the biggest retard in the history of humanity! What the pig does next is unimportant!

:rofl:

After BD it is BCCI's turn to troll PCB. Facepalm moment.

And good bye to PPL too. :hitwall:

SS should keep their return ticket ready .. all the time. BCCI should not have called the irritants.

They should simply not go... why were our players not invited for IPL and why for Champions League now? Their Champion league would mean nothing without Pakistan... Retain the pride and show them your worth... the PPL is really making them change their stance now... and no Indian players in PPL please... unless and until our players are invited to play in IPL.

They should simply not go... why were our players not invited for IPL and why for Champions League now? Their Champion league would mean nothing without Pakistan... Retain the pride and show them your worth... the PPL is really making them change their stance now... and no Indian players in PPL please... unless and until our players are invited to play in IPL.

True I rather them have them concentrate on making a successful PPL then playing in this league.

After the way the indian cricket board has acted, why would you even want to involve your self in one of their leagues?!

Champions League already means a lot without Pakistan. And you think PPL will offer more money than IPL that indian players will be trying for it. Invitation is welcome gesture and BCCI has no objection regarding it, so better be calm and enjoy the game.

Which is bad in what sense?

BTW, just read your signature and lol'd my head off! If you're arguing with a pig, then you already have to be the biggest retard in the history of humanity! What the pig does next is unimportant!

:rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Nice one dude....

Champions League already means a lot without Pakistan. And you think PPL will offer more money than IPL that indian players will be trying for it. Invitation is welcome gesture and BCCI has no objection regarding it, so better be calm and enjoy the game.

As I said before, why were our players not invited to play in IPL? But as PCB is planning to launch PPL in coming October/November, BCCI all of a sudden changed it's stance and decided to let a Pakistani team play in Champions League?

Either BCCI feels that Champions League would mean nothing without Pakistan or they feel that since PCB is launching PPL they're trying to make a gateway for Indian players to play PPL...?

As I said before, why were our players not invited to play in IPL? But as PCB is planning to launch PPL in coming October/November, BCCI all of a sudden changed it's stance and decided to let a Pakistani team play in Champions League?

Either BCCI feels that Champions League would mean nothing without Pakistan or they feel that since PCB is launching PPL they're trying to make a gateway for Indian players to play PPL...?
First of all read this

BCCI president N Srinivasan said the CLT20 governing council had already decided to invite a Pakistani team for the next tournament, to be held in India in October; the BCCI was now concurring with that decision. "The CLT20 is owned by the BCCI, Cricket Australia, and Cricket South Africa, so we will recommend to the governing council that the BCCI has no objection and is prepared to invite a Pakistan team," he said.
Champions League Twenty20 news: CLT20 set to have team from Pakistan | Cricket News | Global | ESPN Cricinfo

Secondly its all about money and crushing the potential competitor at nascent stage...as simple as that.

That last phrase in your post was funny seriously :lol:

But hey BCCI might have allowed after the relationships of Pakistan and India are back on track... Champions league hasn't gained much popularity when you compare it with IPL. PPL can be an alternative competition for IPL but obviously Champions league is completely a different league so no reason to allow Pakistani team in Champions league if it had any relevance to inauguration of PPL.

Let me assure you Indian players are not going to come and play in Pakistan... Expect lots of Sri Lankan players, some Bangladeshi players and players from western and African countries probably not selected in IPL.... This is the future of PPL and nothing more than that at the moment

(but that does not mean PPL will not be a successful tournament, expect traffic jam in every city wherever the tournament is held, trust me 50% of the crime rate will drop after cricket tournament is began)

Reduction in viewership of IPL thus consequent pull out of sponsors form IPL and plans for SPL & PPL seems major reason for such decision.
Renewed public excitement for Champions League = sponsors = more money. Great Business Decision.
You can expect Pakistani players joining IPL 6 too.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom