What's new

India involved in Terrorism, Pakistan must raised this issue at International level: Haroon Rasheed

If only Pakistan had any substantial proof other than usual ranting and constant running to UN khala.

You_don't_say.png

world already knows this

Then why does the world not give a $hit about it? ;)
Haroo Rasheed will be better off raising the "Grimm's Fairy Tales" in International Fora actually..... :lol:

There had been rumors that India is involved in terror in Pakistan. If Pakistan has concrete evidence, it should go on the offensive.

Now, now.... that is the really hard part; maybe the nearly impossible part.

Feel free to raise it any level. As if these gimmicks is gonna make any difference .

Now, now.... that is the really hard part; maybe the nearly impossible part.

You and i both know how the world of espionage works? You don't leave any trace or evidence what so ever. The problem arises for us when we interrogate terrorists and they tell us that they have received money and weapons from Indian consulates in Afghanistan. There is a limit to Pakistan's patience, if the Indians don't stop than expect countermeasures to be taken from the Pakistani side.

If we use the same argument, India is yet to provide even a single piece of evidence that the State of Pakistan was behind the attacks in Mumbai, Parliament etc etc. But that does not stop the Indian Government to accuse Pakistan of using terrorism :). You might want to to use the same argument of evidence on yourself before you accuse Pakistan.

You and i both know how the world of espionage works? You don't leave any trace or evidence what so ever. The problem arises for us when we interrogate terrorists and they tell us that they have received money and weapons from Indian consulates in Afghanistan. There is a limit to Pakistan's patience, if the Indians don't stop than expect countermeasures to be taken from the Pakistani side.

If we use the same argument, India is yet to provide even a single piece of evidence that the State of Pakistan was behind the attacks in Mumbai, Parliament etc etc. But that does not stop the Indian Government to accuse Pakistan of using terrorism :). You might want to to use the same argument of evidence on yourself before you accuse Pakistan.

LOLLLL at your specious arguments, some khalaji's statements (aka stories) in Afghanistan can be passed off as evidence? If it could have been, then something that Haroon miya is suggesting would have stood up, but alas.....
OTOH re: Mumbai attacks, emperical evidence exists; which is now being quoted even by third-parties, so.... ! :D
And BTW.... where was OBL unearthed from? ;)

End of stories.

This is one of the best journalists and speakers of Pakistan along with Hassan Nisar. Him saying this carries a lot of weight.

International level and terrorism .

I think Pakistan can easily convince the countries around the world .

Piece of cake.!

It is a truth about ZAB. He killed Bengalis, he killed Ahmedis and he was involved in the killing of many Baloch and launched a useless operation there with the support of Iran. He dissolved the elected government. No one says it because the man was killed by Zia and this gives him some sympathy. Otherwise I believe his rule was even worse for minorities.

Haroon Rasheed just stated the truth as he has stated it now.

It is a truth about ZAB. He killed Bengalis, he killed Ahmedis and he was involved in the killing of many Baloch and launched a useless operation there with the support of Iran. He dissolved the elected government. No one says it because the man was killed by Zia and this gives him some sympathy. Otherwise I believe his rule was even worse for minorities.

Haroon Rasheed just stated the truth as he has stated it now.
I did not ask your opinion about him. I just wanted to know if GOP agrees with him or not? If that is official stance of Pakistan or not? If yes, then good, I've got nothing more to say.

If no, Then you are crediting a journalist who according to his own govt is a propaganda journalist.

Pakistan is supporting un designated terrorist Hafiz. He has no right to talk about terrorism.

LOLLLL at your specious arguments, some khalaji's statements (aka stories) in Afghanistan can be passed off as evidence?

Khala ji

How about the CO who lead an entire Brigade in Bajaur between 2009-2011. That's as credible as it gets.

OTOH re: Mumbai attacks, emperical evidence exists; which is now being quoted even by third-parties, so.... ! :D

Really where, do share that empirical evidence with us instead of handing us those ridiculous dossiers that have no legal standing.

If India does has the empirical evidence that Pakistan supported the Mumbai attacks, by all means take it in-front of SC and ICJ and get Pakistan declared a State Sponsor of Terrorism. Rona Dhona has no legal standing what so ever. Even the US has admitted that there is no proof that Pakistan or even HS were behind the Mumbai attacks, that is why they have offered money to solicit this information.

And BTW.... where was OBL unearthed from? ;)

US Secretary of State stated that there is no proof that the Pakistani State was hiding OBL, that is as credible as it gets instead of your Khala Ji spewing absolute B.S :-)

Selective bias, i see

End of stories.

Indeed, Check Mate

Back
Top Bottom