What's new

New Campaign launched by India against Muslims

What a moronic statement.. The whole plan is to discourage dowry system. abortion of female fetus and other discrimination against girls.. Nice way to twist it..
You are twisting it my friend not shahid masood he is very senior journalist and i agree with him, you should grow up

lolz you are very naughty why are you teasing INDIANS :D
:agree::agree::agree::agree: I started to like these indians ....:D:D

He elaborated under 'bahu Laao' programme, the right wing members will convince and motivate the mothers of Hindu boys to get their sons married to Muslim or Christian girls so that the latter can embrace Hindu religion. As far as 'beti bachao' is concerned, they will create awareness among Hindu families to protect their daughter from falling in love or getting married to Muslim or Christian boys.

Bajrang Dal to launch ‘bahu laao, beti bachao’ in February - The Times of India

Yeah the whole plan is to discourage dowry system. abortion of female fetus and other discrimination against girls. :cheers:

Cha gay ho uncle :enjoy:. (Remember me)

You are twisting it my friend not shahid masood he is very senior journalist and i agree with him, you should grow up

May be you should apply your advice to yourself.. You should know the basic difference between different parties.. Its like just because LeT has terrorist affliations, we are calling PTI a terrorist organisation..

Because you are big troller and you would put life in my thread that is why i tagged you , you are like me :rofl::rofl:
Hmm Too many smileys and too much obsession with rape

your modus operandi is similar to the Banned Rohingya @Cortana

Your life has come to this level @Magnet or @Bomber or @.... I forget the other ID :D
come on, concentrate on better issues than this :P

Your life has come to this level @Magnet or @Bomber or @.... I forget the other ID :D
come on, concentrate on better issues than this :P
You need to be hospitalized :crazy:come to the topic why avoid the topic and blame the thread maker ???? cant you argue with me ??? you have pakistan phobia :rofl::rofl:

You need to be hospitalized :crazy:come to the topic why avoid the topic and blame the thread maker ???? cant you argue with me ??? you have pakistan phobia :rofl::rofl:
argue with you, Have I lost it?? :P definitely yes, as I am replying to you :D

Back
Top Bottom