What's new

Raw Going to Give Small Nuclear Weapons to Terrorists and Blame it on Pakistan.

a good indian is a dead indian maybe RAW days are numbered recent Attacks in Assam , Nagaland and chhattisgarh shows that foreign agencies has infiltrated large part of eastern india its a no go area and yesterday's attack in Kashmir is a clear warning to RAW that now its their turn to face the terrorism

Nice joke
Just do it, what are you waitung for.
Its really funny to have ajit doval as security advisor, an as....s hole by birth with oral piles problem.
Go and get some serious person for your security issues.
he is much better than your noora who is leading your country.

forget abt nsa chief ,even ur pm was a persona non grata and banned from travelling to america and european countries.
And the same PM was given a red carpet. So come to reality...Your mulla brigade days are numbered including their sympathizers.

terrorists better thn our innocent prime minister abe kon se pee ka betha hai ??

And the same PM was given a red carpet. So come to reality...Your mulla brigade days are numbered including their sympathizers.
:rofl:

It's like someone in Pakistan thinks of everything that could possibly go wrong and then blames R&AW in advance. So that, when and if it does happen, they can say I told you so!

Are you talking about india who blame on Pakistan even before incidence like we have seen recent boat incidence.. then Samjotha express even your media cry loud that Pakistani did it to their own nationals in india so they can blame indian RAW... what a lame excuses your big mouth media come up with... hire some sensible people ..
i think india is capable of doing that..
once Mr. Gilani said in indian talk show "aap ki adala" that give me money i will deliver you indian amo at your door.. i have no doubt that size of curreption you have in your country anything is possible.....

Tuk toh dude me dulhe ho jaise
We both play this game so no need to take the moral high ground
Yeh baat apney indian bhaio ko samjao na.its propogenda against propogenda.
Ye kyu itni jumps maar rahey hain.

ISIS boasts it 'could buy first nuclear weapon in less than 12 months' - Mirror Online
Isis claims it could buy its first nuclear weapon from Pakistan within a year - Middle East - World - The Independent
pakistan army and media is trying their best to spread their propaganda. isis said they will get nukes form pakistan, so to save face of pakistan military the pak media is trying to blame india for Pakistan's failures.
ISIS can claim all it wants, the reality is that Pakistan's nuclear arsenal is very secure. There hasn't been any failure on part of Pakistan's military in this matter, except maybe in Indian wet dreams.
Pakistan Garners Accolade for 'Most Improved' Nuclear Security | Global Security Newswire | NTI
Study Highlights Improvements in Pakistani Nuclear Safety | Defense News | defensenews.com
US confident of Pakistan’s nuclear security - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Obama Says He is Confident About Pakistani Nuclear Security | Global Security Newswire | NTI

hahahahhahaha phaad ke rakh di hai RAW ne pakistan ki :rofl:
Beta teri religion ki toh saari duniya maar rahi hai ajkal :lol: Mujhe kuch kehne ki zarurat hi nahi
Mods in indian dogs ko patta dalo.
Why they barking freely on a Pakistani forum.mujey tu pakistani kam indian forum ziysda lag raha hey.

Did they show you the signed agreement? or are you just an asshole
:o::o:
you are brainless idiot. do you ever saw any agreement when some terrorists get some weapons from other country??
go to hell you buffon. here the ISIS themselves says that they will get nukes from pakistan. unlike pakistani propaganda media who are reporting BS news just to spread propaganda and save the face of pakistan's ever failing military.

Pakistan Transports Its Nukes in Everyday Vans - The Wire
Pak nukes being moved around in unsecured vans | Intelligence Quarterly

true that dear and I am glad that you recognise that b the way this spy has my respect. he said what he said without any bias and by the way the difference to him and other guy who we refused to give up was that he was involved in the terrorist acts, espionage alone may be pardonable but terrorism resulting in loss of life is not.

take the case of Sarabjit Singh for example who according to Pakistan was a RAW spy who was involved in multiple bomb blasts in Lahore and Faisalabad resulting in the loss dozen of people.
India on the other hand maintained that he was just a farmer who strayed into Pakistan by mistake , I hope that Indian posters Do consider this statement when they boast and celebrate the killing of Pakistani villagers by BSF (the border is fenced and all that)

by the way moving on, the recent "boasting" by Indian minister is telling (I know all patriotic Indians must religiously justify his declaration of using Terrorism in Pakistan
this @Horus and @Leader is what I predicted and noted in my article of the next Act of recent carnage in Pakistan via proxies is about just like in east Pakistan when the denials eventually turned into open admissions and boasting when Indians didnt really care NOW it seems the Indian minister has done the same. although in my opinion he opened his mouth a little bit early, India has not declared its "diplomatic missions" in Kunar and Nooristan as Baloch Samachar base camps yet and security in Baluchistan or KPK is not degraded to a point that its army which is stationed there to safeguard Indian interests can just drive into Pakistan.

exciting times coming I say. a lot of blood will be lost, we are getting used to it for pat 10+ years and terrorists have done their bad to worse so far.. question is are Indians prepared for the same too? after all the Indian minster has set the precedent here.

this is very true, the nuclear material can be traced back to the country of origin.
I pray for us all that such situation never happens.

by the way moving on from that there is another grave possibility
the use of dirty bomb. the terrorists dont really need a nuclear device, they can use the crude, limited nuclear material or even the depleted form and just include it in a massive conventional bomb to cause the radioactive contamination in the target area. this is one of the things that Dr Afia and her top tier AQ affiliates considered while planning the terror attacks in the west specially USA.

ISIS in its frightening gains inside Iraq managed to over run some state hospitals that had radiology departments that contain equipment for diagnostics, although the radioactive material is not weapon grade and is very small but still getting enough of it from different hospitals in the country can theoretically give the terrorists a very devastating (psychological & real) weapon

Modi is a fanatic. he is expected to do something stupid, but I wasnt thinking this stupid.. this is like playing with fire.

Modi is a fanatic. he is expected to do something stupid, but I wasnt thinking this stupid.. this is like playing with fire.
Reason to copy you was NOT to get your blanket and unqualified support for our agencies. Although every single Indian does that like a religious duty for his agencies.

It was more of an FYI for you and PTI re our current situation in the country and the recent surge in the terrorism since the announcement of Pak-China economic corridor and the Supreme court decision to suspend all death penalties recommended by military courts.

I would rather like a constructive and fair criticism of our state institutions & “establishment (Khakis of Pindi & Aabpara) than a malicious hate campaign (by Najam Shethi, Kamran Shafi, Hamid Mir etc) or blind and misplaced patriotism.

India is a democracy and its very well established. No doubt about that but there is a surge in extremism and its justification among the internet Hindus (a term coined by a fellow Indian herself). And the current government seems to portray the kind of emotive volatile attitude of the Indian netizens.

This is something which we must NOT do or follow but we need to be cognizant when we discuss about terrorism inside Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom