What's new

India is a friend or foe of the Muslim world

In your mind only, tell a Muslim about it.
You see frontiers, we do not. so keep thinking as you wish, reality is different than your wishes.
You might see a lot of chaos on the surface of the Muslim Ummah but the under current (the people are solidaire to each other)
is calm, serene and orderly.

bhai if it exists them break all boundaries, make one capital and one leader. we will deal with them. tab tak dimag na karab kar yaar, exams aa rahe hain upar se tu fudu baaten kar raha hai. kuch chag ka hai to post kar.

In your mind only, tell a Muslim about it.
You see frontiers, we do not. so keep thinking as you wish, reality is different than your wishes.
You might see a lot of chaos on the surface of the Muslim Ummah but the under current (the people are solidaire to each other)
is calm, serene and orderly.

Ever tried living in the Arab world as a Pakistani muslim.. Do that and then you will not be able to convince yourself to write anything similar to what you have written above :)

You sort out your own issues we know Indians better than you. We do not need you to tell us about Indians
It's always hard to break or burn a wet wood but it's easy to break or burn a dry one????????????? for sure bro you don't need me to tell you about Indians but you can't talk we since you or me we just tell our mere opinion.

It is none of you business how it is or should be, do your best to deal with it the way you perceive it.
And write in English please, for everyone to understand, or everyone will be writing in his language.

Friend? Foe?

India missed being a prt of OIC by a whisker. Yes Pakistan has so far been successful in keeping India out of the OIC but as the world's third largest Muslim population country, India deserves to be a part of the OIC.

...and I'm not sure for how long Pakistan will be able to keep us from the OIC given the increasing economic stature India is acquiring with time?

The largest Muslim country is Indonesia home to 12.7% of the world's Muslims followed by Pakistan (11.0%), India (10.9%), and Bangladesh (9.2%). About 20% of Muslims live in Arab countries !

So India is not far behind pakistan or Indonesia in Muslim population !

Not even the fact of a million Muslims killed by other Muslims in Iran Iraq war with use of chemical gas weapons, the use of chemicals on Kurds by Saddam, the happening in Bahrain, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia and many Islamic countries with sectarian conflicts will convince them.

Facts don't matter. The need does. ;)
\

some muslim countries are too rich and prosperous, some are too poor, some are failed and the one is the most epic a nuclear power+ failed.

how can they come together is gonaa be a miracle.
best of luck to muslim ummah. if the come together they will become the second largest economy after usa and pretty much a mini superpower. that is kindaa scary.

Ever tried living in the Arab world as a Pakistani muslim.. Do that and then you will not be able to convince yourself to write anything similar to what you have written above :)

Speak for yourself.
Have you tried to live there as a Pakistani?

if the come together they will become the second largest economy after usa and pretty much a mini superpower. that is kindaa scary.

Quite a contradiction, second after US and a mini superpower, what do you mean, or are you a peanut head.The Muslim Ummah is a super power to reckon with, now at this moment.

some muslim countries are too rich and prosperous, some are too poor, some are failed and the one is the most epic a nuclear power+ failed.

Are you speaking about India, with its few hundred families outright rich and the rest living in utter poverty, and who failed its nuclear test that fizzled?

\

how can they come together is gonaa be a miracle.
best of luck to muslim ummah. if the come together they will become the second largest economy after usa and pretty much a mini superpower. that is kindaa scary.

No Muslim country will allow a Pakistani or any Muslim to ever become a citizen of their country.

They have no or little rights of owning property, starting business (they need a local sponsor, essentially a leech and parasite in most cases), can't marry locals etc.

They are looked down upon, in simple words.

Quite a contradiction, second after US and a mini superpower, what do you mean, or are you a peanut head.The Muslim Ummah is a super power to reckon with, now at this moment.

tru a superpower with no nuke subs and icbms. not even a plane that could hit the usa. where half of the countries are either being invaded or in a civil war. loll bhai tu koonsi duniya mein rehta hai :crazy:.

religion is for fools if you ask me.... we are not friends with any religion rather we are friends with those who can help us and in return we will help them.

there is no religion of god, religion was created by man

Are you speaking about India, with its few hundred families outright rich and the rest living in utter poverty, and who failed its nuclear test that fizzled?

india has a middle class of 350 million my frnd. our saving is alone 4 times the size of ur entire economy. we control 35% of worlds gold economy. bolne se pehle socha kar bhai kya baat kar raha hai.

No Muslim country will allow a Pakistani or any Muslim to ever become a citizen of their country.

They have no or little rights of owning property, starting business (they need a local sponsor, essentially a leech and parasite in most cases), can't marry locals etc.

They are looked down upon, in simple words.

sad but tru. i want them to prosper. actually all muslim countries except a few. pak is one of them. now even their electricity will be imported from india. they cant make anything themselves.

I think it's about time Pakistanis stopped thinking that Islam really matters much. Other Muslim countries will only have good relations with us if our country is doing good, and Islam will have nothing to do with it. Pan Islamism is a dream and exists only in foreign countries when Muslims go abroad and indulge in conspiracy theory bullshit. If you people want to prove you are good muslims, be good human beings and take Islam on a personal level. If you are good people, it will be like a perfume and people will be attracted to Islam. That is the best way of promoting religion, but for god's sake stop thinking that things like Pan Islamism matters. Even the Palestinian cause was a nationlist cause spearheaded by Christians along with Muslims before the "Jihad" **** came in. You wanna go for Jihad? Struggle to be a better human being.

The muslim world is not united, and it is a dream to think it will be any time soon. Focus on your own things, enough bleeding for countries that don't give a **** about us. We talk about Bangalis being brothers but they talk **** about us, we talk about Afgans being brothers but they would love it if we die, we talk about Pakistan being united on basis of faith but that really isn't what Baloch nationalists spew. We need to get our head out of our arse and face the real world. I love my country til the very end and I love my religion, but this is the cold and honest truth.

Things are wrong because we have fucked up majorly, not because there are a thousand conspiracy theories against us. Our older generation took one dump after one massive dump on Pakistan and now us young ones have to clean it up with spoons instead of shovels.

I think it's about time Pakistanis stopped thinking that Islam really matters much. Other Muslim countries will only have good relations with us if our country is doing good, and Islam will have nothing to do with it. Pan Islamism is a dream and exists only in foreign countries when Muslims go abroad and indulge in conspiracy theory bullshit. If you people want to prove you are good muslims, be good human beings and take Islam on a personal level. If you are good people, it will be like a perfume and people will be attracted to Islam. That is the best way of promoting religion, but for god's sake stop thinking that things like Pan Islamism matters. Even the Palestinian cause was a nationlist cause spearheaded by Christians along with Muslims before the "Jihad" **** came in. You wanna go for Jihad? Struggle to be a better human being.

The muslim world is not united, and it is a dream to think it will be any time soon. Focus on your own things, enough bleeding for countries that don't give a **** about us. We talk about Bangalis being brothers but they talk **** about us, we talk about Afgans being brothers but they would love it if we die, we talk about Pakistan being united on basis of faith but that really isn't what Baloch nationalists spew. We need to get our head out of our arse and face the real world. I love my country til the very end and I love my religion, but this is the cold and honest truth.

Things are wrong because we have fucked up majorly, not because there are a thousand conspiracy theories against us. Our older generation took one dump after one massive dump on Pakistan and now us young ones have to clean it up with spoons instead of shovels.

u got it :tup:
become powerfull and then dare to lead a group. thats the way to go.

Back
Top Bottom