What's new

India is a friend or foe of the Muslim world

India is a friend or foe of the Muslim world

We have the concept of something called bilateral relationship.

Meaning we don't have relationship on the basis of "worlds" as you guys do. We have relations on country-country basis.

For example, our ties with Turkey are cordial and we're on an expansion mode with mutual investments into each others' nations.

We have no dispute with them and there's no territorial tensions with them too. So? We've good ties with them.

Now take Pakistan-Taliban-Jamaatis into the picture. They're one and the same; objective is to harm our interests. So we don't really gel well with them.

The onus of good ties is usually on a host country rather than a visiting one. And other than Pakistan and its offshoots, we don't have problem with anyone.

Since India officially holds good relations with most islamic States, but in many forums on the Internet, the views(people who can read and Wright !!!) are very negative and point to some outright animosity on the part of the same people(Hindus) towards Islam in general.

Well, historically things haven't been good between Islamic nations and local cultures of India and some of its shadow exists today in the form of jihad specifically targeting non-Muslims in our country, something whose indirect finances end up coming from radical organizations in some of the islamic countries. So naturally there's going to be a lot of tension.

You guys should so much when Israel even stands its ground without capturing your lands. Don't you think the Hindus or sister philosophies like us would easily forget the past frictions? It is not easy, my friend.

Yet, we never say that relations with any country is bad. We say that let's forget the past and move to the future. Even that, some countries around our neighborhood don't want. Then what do you expect?

Our governments are dealing with India economically at least, it seems that there is nothing from India that we can not produce, make or import from others.

The reason trade exists is because of economic factors and not because of a zero-sum game. What do you mean by your "governments"?

There was this very long history of trade between Muslim nations and India in the past, but animosity, siding with the enemies and all what it implicates will surely kill this relationship in the future.

Animosity is due to a one sided aggression that has been tolerated in the past. Just because India stands its ground and expresses her identity it is pride, not aggression. If this is considered aggression, I don't know what you would call attacks.

Am I still optimistic about this relationship, despite distortion of historical facts, insults, insinuations, hatred, violence, arrogance and too much negativities to name here... not really.

Well we too want a good relation barring negativities.

In normal circumstances no one (Pakistan is a good example of this state of matters) will take an individual or entity of this nature as a friend a companion or even a circumstantial acquaintance, the only way is if one is forced to, but then by whom!

I would however like to know any positive thoughts on this subject.

I don't know about you guys but barring Pakistan almost every other Islamic country actually voted in India's favor in UNSC election where we've broken past record in terms of total tallies for non permanent seat. Even the countries of many members here who pretend to be hostile, voted in our favor. 187 out of 191 votes speak a lot.

india is friend of its own.Its just interest which makes us frnd or foe ;)

Reading a lot of Arthashastra these days, have you? ;)

I don't think you get it. Pakistan is an integral part of Muslim world. If we had to choose between India or Pakistan, it would definitely be Pakistan.

I think its YOU who are lost here. Whether Saudi choses Pakistan over India is irrelevant to the topic. Pakistan has been a loyal tool for you, also they are Islamic etc etc. However that does not make India enemy of Muslims does it?

Or do you think you are the spokesperson of the so called muslim world? Because that is pakistan and any effort to take away that title will get you a nuke in return LOL

But seriously, refrain from making stupid comments not relevant to this troll topic.

...it seems that there is nothing from India that we can not produce, make or import from others.

India knows that well and this knowledge is the secret of their friendship with prosperous Muslim countries.

We have relations on country-country basis.

For example, our ties with Turkey are cordial and we're on an expansion mode with mutual investments into each others' nations.

We have no dispute with them and there's no territorial tensions with them too. So? We've good ties with them.

You got nothing to offer them what others couldn't offer. Those who are on the receiving side have no other alternative than to keep good ties.

You got nothing to offer them what others couldn't offer. Those who are on the receiving side have no other alternative than to keep good ties.

And what Turkey can offer that others couldn't offer? Then how are we receivers of the incredible grace of Turkey??? Its just about good relations between two countries who would like to do business for the common benefit of both countries.

Oh I get it you have no idea what you are saying. Thats fine. This is a troll thread anyways, where all self appointed spokesmen of the so called muslim world are issuing fatwas in between killing each other LOL!!!

And what Turkey can offer that others couldn't offer? Then how are we receivers of the incredible grace of Turkey??? Its just about good relations between two countries who would like to do business for the common benefit of both countries.

Turkey has more to offer you than your country has to offer them.

India has nothing to do with that non existent entity called "Muslim world".

We deal with individual countries on individual merit and mutual interests.

The very reason India is not allowed in OIC is that all OIC countries agree and support Pakistan - 57 of them.

Who gives a damn to that pathetic talk shop called OIC.

I don't think you get it. Pakistan is an integral part of Muslim world. If we had to choose between India or Pakistan, it would definitely be Pakistan.

You are thinking from single individual's view. Nations don't function like individuals. Please know the difference.

Turkey has more to offer you than your country has to offer them.

You should either know about both countries or don't talk without knowledge. Trade is based on mutual relations and mutual benefits.

Let the Turks and us decide that.

The very reason India is not allowed in OIC is that all OIC countries agree and support Pakistan - 57 of them.

Don't put the secularist cowards akin to rest of India. We never wanted to join a talk show called OIC which is more of a discussion forum than an action group. Ironically, India has excellent ties with all the OIC nations other than you.

Every time Indian Hindu's hear a hint about Muslim unity, they get irritated and start making statements that there cannot be anything like that etc. etc. I cannot blame them, after all they got beat up by the Muslim world for many centuries.

This is a good thread, it exposes Indian Hindu's hatred for Muslims and Islam, which they want to hide with their Big Lies and deception.

Everyone does business and trade with everyone else, even with sworn enemies. So I am not against business, trade and commerce, sometimes its unavoidable. But any country or people that want to build military and strategic alliance with majority Hindu India, it will affect their relationship with South Asian Muslims.

And when doing business with India, we, the Muslims of the world, need to help Indian Muslims as much as possible, by including them in the business, with employment and partnerships.

And here in PDF, we got a whole bunch of lying and deceiving false flagger Indians, using other country flags. Many of these people are probably resident in that country or spent significant times there so they know the language and enough inside info on that country. But for all practical purposes these expat Indians are rooting for India and we should treat them as such, Indians. Another example of how Indian Hindu's operate.

But in real scenario apart from Pakistan not a single muslim country in the world consider India as their foe... nor India do so..

that`s the main thing IMO...

They are just in love with the prospect of India buying their oil, conversely India just likes their oil too. I mean can Indians genuinely be friends with a Saudi, Emirati, Qatari, can they be their well wishers if the economics angle were removed?

They are just in love with the prospect of India buying their oil, conversely India just likes their oil too. I mean can Indians genuinely be friends with a Saudi, Emirati, Qatari, can they be their well wishers if the economics angle were removed?

What about links between Hindutva and Zionism India/Israel. I think I saw a report that AIPAC was assisting Hindu/India lobby in Washington.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...zionism-hurdles-peace-democracy-scholars.html

These links will have an effect on some Indian-Muslim country relations in the long run imo

Well dear sir whats wrong with it.
We pay for the oil that we buy, there is no charity involved and its is a relationship of mutual benefit.
It is basic human nature to look after once own needs.

Every time Indian Hindu's hear a hint about Muslim unity, they get irritated and start making statements that there cannot be anything like that etc. etc. I cannot blame them, after all they got beat up by the Muslim world for many centuries.

This is a good thread, it exposes Indian Hindu's hatred for Muslims and Islam, which they want to hide with their Big Lies and deception.

Everyone does business and trade with everyone else, even with sworn enemies. So I am not against business, trade and commerce, sometimes its unavoidable. But any country or people that want to build military and strategic alliance with majority Hindu India, it will affect their relationship with South Asian Muslims.

And when doing business with India, we, the Muslims of the world, need to help Indian Muslims as much as possible, by including them in the business, with employment and partnerships.

And here in PDF, we got a whole bunch of lying and deceiving false flagger Indians, using other country flags. Many of these people are probably resident in that country or spent significant times there so they know the language and enough inside info on that country. But for all practical purposes these expat Indians are rooting for India and we should treat them as such, Indians. Another example of how Indian Hindu's operate.
Arey miah why are you so paranoid about as Indians and calling people false flager you can also be some Pakistani living in US pretending to be Bangladeshi.

Back
Top Bottom