What's new

India is losing the race: NY Times

Thats pretty evident when hundreds of students majority muslims and also some hindus protested against his lecture in a uni in delhi a few days back .

in a country of 1 billion people,hundreds never matter
there are crores of people who are supporting him
i m nt talking about our people rather people from other countries
and regarding the protest there are a group of people who oppose to everything
he is a cm,atleast something like this could be expected

Thats pretty evident when hundreds of students majority muslims and also some hindus protested against his lecture in a uni in delhi a few days back .

They belong to left wing student groups,Their only job bunk classes is to protest on just about everything.Back in the days,I used to be one of them:partay:.And your claim that the majority of them were Muslims is also wrong although it doesn't really matter.The truth is Narendra Modi will always have opponents,it doesn't matter whether they are Hindus or Muslims.

My honest opinion is if modi comes and be what he is the muslim hater he will let to another division of india on the religious lines...Which then will spread into more svere thing resulting into many small pieces both in north and south and if thats what you guys want welcome modi ..

The priority of India is to go for the majority of their 80% of Hindus. Period.
If more people like Modi than Rahul Gandu - it works for me, and supposedly by others.

It is a Rent-A-Mob. Pay 500 Rs and people line up for action. Its India.

China is light years ahead of India......there is/was no competition here.China's main adversary in this race is USA, at whom China is catching up really fast.

It took the US a long time to get to where it is today, China and the USSR both rose up really fast. Such progress often leads to a bubble.

My honest opinion is if modi comes and be what he is the muslim hater he will let to another division of india on the religious lines...Which then will spread into more svere thing resulting into many small pieces both in north and south and if thats what you guys want welcome modi ..

...in that case pakistanis should support Modi, right ? .............that way you can avange BD :P

You want Modi to become PM, We want Modi to become PM. So where is the dispute ? :P

Back
Top Bottom