What's new

India: Juvenile gets 3 years in reform home

He is from Vote bank community ,so dont expect Government to do anything in this case ....now the only hope is on Swamy

These all godmans are just good at making fool of common men, how can you let your instincts decide on such a grave issue, someone's life has been spoiled , you know our society.

Let him prove himself innocent in courtroom, why is trying to evade law, if he proclaim himself to be innocent ??
no im talking by seeing his age....nd cant believe....an old man can do such act...but if he is real culprit i would like to kill him myslf :pissed:

He has broken many laws in the past. Why do you put such acts past a powerful old man? Its happened throughout history. Did you forget his retarded comments on Delhi rape case?

You do realize that a person declares himself a divine baba automatically makes him a crook?

ONLY one kind of person I'd give a benefit of spirituality - one who does not accumulate ANY wealth, let alone the thousands of crores these people do. I'll always use that litmus test. A spiritual holy man does not that kind of wealth, a charlatan does.

sorry brother i dnt knw wht he did in past or he said on damini case...will like u to shed some light..:) i dont read baba news just saw his heli crash nd this case.......i was just sayng cuz it seems unbelievable seeing the age of this man!! btw if he culprit he should b hanged :pissed:

As per law, Judge could have allowed him to just walk free but it was public pressure which forced them to grant him highest sentence a juvenile could get, one more thing his this crime won't be recorded that means after 3 years he would have clean record.

It's high time India reduces juvenile age to 16 as per UN since in India 66% of juvenile crimes are commited by 16-18 age group adolescents.

That BJP leader is bastard.It's his personal views not the BJP's official stand while Gheylot is the CM of Rajsthan.

And under Ghelot the police have resisted all pressure and maintained that no matter how powerful, they will bring him in. Let me remind you that before this Rajasthan had a long run under the BJP too with the likes of Vasundhara Raje as CMs. That was the peak of his Asaram's power. You want me to put links of Uma Bharti supporting Asaram too?

no im talking by seeing his age....nd cant believe....an old man can do such act...but if he is real culprit i would like to kill him myslf :pissed:

sorry brother i dnt knw wht he did in past or he said on damini case...will like u to shed some light..:) i dont read baba news just saw his heli crash nd this case.......i was just sayng cuz it seems unbelievable seeing the age of this man!! btw if he culprit he should b hanged :pissed:

In Damini (Nirbhaya) case he said that girl was at fault since she didn't pleaded with folded hands and she even didn't addressed the accused as brothers.

My question is how come he know she would have not done that ?? or would it have made any difference.

In Damini (Nirbhaya) case he said that girl was at fault since she didn't pleaded with folded hands and she even didn't addressed the accused as brothers.

My question is how come he know she would have not done that ?? or would it have made any difference.
o damn WTF! HE REALLY SAID THAT ITS A SHAME.......yar dnt knw y such retartd people are promoted in country...nd are the richest ones having personal helicopters :hitwall:

And under Ghelot the police have resisted all pressure and maintained that no matter how powerful, they will bring him in. Let me remind you that before this Rajasthan had a long run under the BJP too with the likes of Vasundhara Raje as CMs. That was the peak of his Asaram's power. You want me to put links of Uma Bharti supporting Asaram too?

You are still harping in past, learn to live in present.It was not during Vasundhara's term that he was allowed to escape after charges as heinous as rape was leveled against him.

Uma bharti is not BJP's spokesperson, she is entitled to her personal view.

You are still harping in past, learn to live in present.It was not during Vasundhara's term that he was allowed to escape after charges as heinous as rape was leveled against him.

Uma bharti is not BJP's spokesperson, she is entitled to her personal view.

Oh so the Raje's who allowed him to phulo phalo and become powerful should not be counted. He didn't have to escape any charges under them at all- no one had the guts to even talk about them in those days I guess. I laud Ghelot- he has given clear protection and authority to his men to do their job desite coming up against such a powerful man.

Oh so the Raje's who allowed him to phulo phalo and become powerful should not be counted. He didn't have to escape any charges under them at all- no one had the guts to even talk about them in those days I guess. I laud Ghelot- he has given clear protection and authority to his men to do their job desite coming up against such a powerful man.

I think Vadundhara doesn't posses abilities to foresee future.

No he didn't gave any protection or authority since if he would have done so then that bastard must have been behind lock up.

I think Vadundhara doesn't posses abilities to foresee future.

No he didn't gave any protection or authority since if he would have done so then that bastard must have been behind lock up.

Under him they registered the case (wouldn't have happened under VR) and also said they'll arrest and prosecute and also moved on it. VR and BJP would have blocked all. If you think that the right wing is gonna allow one of it's favorite godmen to go behind bars, you really are out of your depth.

Under him they registered the case (wouldn't have happened under VR) and also said they'll arrest and prosecute and also moved on it. VR and BJP would have blocked all. If you think that the right wing is gonna allow one of it's favorite godmen to go behind bars, you really are out of your depth.

It's you who is really out of sorts, now you are assuming things as facts by hypothesising how things would have preceded under VR.

Right wing probable PM candidate has called that godmans demon, there goes your assumptions down the drain , try to come up with better arguments.

It's you who is really out of sorts, now you are assuming things as facts by hypothesising how things would have preceded under VR.

Right wing probable PM candidate has called that godmans demon, there goes your assumptions down the drain , try to come up with better arguments.

Right wing PM candidate had no other option. You wanna live in a lala land where the right wing won't protect it's own, that's your choice. These sant, baba types have always been protected by the BJP. I think baba ramdev, despite being kooky, is actually a man of great integrity. He will never be accused of such a heinous offence. But if the unthinkable happens some day and something like this comes up- BJP will protect him no matter what the merits of the case. Asaram's case and stature is no different and if you think that's not so, you really are something.

Right wing PM candidate had no other option. You wanna live in a lala land where the right wing won't protect it's own, that's your choice. These sant, baba types have always been protected by the BJP. I think baba ramdev, despite being kooky, is actually a man of great integrity. He will never be accused of such a heinous offence. But if the unthinkable happens some day and something like this comes up- BJP will protect him no matter what the merits of the case. Asaram's case and stature is no different and if you think that's not so, you really are something.

PM candidate just spoke his mind, he had many options ranging from siding with ASB to keeping mum and minding his own business.

Now stop basing your facts on merge assumptions and try to see the world by removing Congress tinted glasses.

You must give benefit of doubt to BJP if you are not biased and doesn't have preset mind not flexible enough to accommodate logicaly deduced facts.

PM candidate just spoke his mind, he had many options ranging from siding with ASB to keeping mum and minding his own business.

Now stop basing your facts in merge assumptions and try to see the world by removing Congress tinted glasses.

yeah I know the ambassador of lalaland endlessly BSing and wasting time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom