What's new

India Kashmir vs Pakistan Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo12

Reaction score
So after one poster saying that India Kashmir lacks facilities and infrastructure, so I did a google search to compare both.

Indian J&K
GDP: $15.2 billion
Population: 12,548,925
Total Deposits: $8.8 billion
Total Loans: $3.03 billion

Pakistani AJK
GDP : $3.2 billion
Population: 4,000,000 (estimated)
Total Deposits: $3.6 billion
Total Loans: $97.3 million

Human Development Index:
Again, as with the Economic figures data is hard to come by for Pakistani Kashmir.

Indian J&K
HDI: 0.529 [18]
All India: 0.586

Pakistani AJK and Gilgit-Baltistan
HDI: Unknown
All Pakistan: 0.537

Once again the HDI for India Kashmir, is just below Pakistan average, which is good

Indian J&K

Pakistani AJK

:o:

Bhai GDp or Total Deposits check karne se pehle google map par dono ka area to dekh lete........ :hitwall:

kia ho gya hay logo ki aqal ko... pardy par gaye hay. it's like comparing the engine power of a Honda CD70 and a 22 wheeler truck...........

So after one poster saying that India Kashmir lacks facilities and infrastructure, so I did a google search to compare both.

Indian J&K

Pakistani AJK

Human Development Index:
Again, as with the Economic figures data is hard to come by for Pakistani Kashmir.

Indian J&K
HDI: 0.529 [18]
All India: 0.586

Pakistani AJK and Gilgit-Baltistan
HDI: Unknown
All Pakistan: 0.537

Once again the HDI for India Kashmir, is just below Pakistan average, which is good

I am from Srinagar and who can better reply to you. Whatever economy we have it is all due to indigenous efforts. The great Sufi Saint Hazrat Amir Kabir Mir Syed Ali hamdani (ra) brought many crafts from Persia to Kashmir whether it is world famous handicrafts,paper machie, walnut wood craft or many other crafts. It forms a major component of our economy. Secondly we have horticulture which again is indigenous development and tourism which is the bounty bestowed by Almighty.
You have not allowed us to export our produce directly to international markets by disallowing cargo planes to land at Srinagar airport which is only a name sake international Airport with no international flights. We have huge resources of medicinal plants which we can't develop due to the occupation. Even after 70 years we have 12 hr load shedding everyday. The roads even in srinagar are worst in the world . you deliberately infused corruption in my state otherwise your occupation would end in a week. Your Army and BSF is looting our forests by cutting our green gold. Even after 70 years we don't have drainage system.
And about HDI, it would go up if you only leave us alone coz you are hindering our developement.

What a cheap comparison , you want to compare freedom with infrastructure/wealth? .... "Azadi ka aak lamha ghulami k hazaar saal sa better ha" we would prefer living under open sky than living under constant threat of being prosecuted / raped or blindid by pellet guns .... We Kashmiri's "hate you india " I repeat we Kashmiris hate you on both side of border ..

Banyas world is not only about money! You cant even feed your soliders and you brag about infrastructer and gdps!

the world whole wealth and just one fact that you have to daily go through dozen of check points to reach your home from office is more than enough to tell the difference between two kashmirs. It's been years since Shia muslims in kashmir are not allowed to carryout their muharram ceremonies. Jamia masjid dehlis is closed most of the time. While in Pakistani kashmir i never saw even any policemen on road. Most peaceful region in whole Pakistan. Most educated people in whole Pakistan. Most rich people as compared to other people in Pakistan. Most free people from the two kashmirs.

you deliberately infused corruption in my state otherwise your occupation would end in a week.
Hmnn... Interesting !!!
In fact I think it was the politics which saved the radical Islamic fundamentalist who are involved in brainwashing the Kashmiri, from the hands of Indian Army, otherwise the punishment for killing and burning the homes of the ethnic Kasmiri Pundit could have been even more brutal.

You should thank India that it has at least respected Article-370 and didn't get involved in the ethnic cleaning which has happened in P0K from last 70 years. For your satisfaction you can see the map of Kashmir before 1947.

I know Bro.
When both sides were hit with earthquake, whole Pakistan chipped in to support Kashmiries that even hampered the defence procurement. While as on our side they distributed only blankets.
They can hoodwink the world but not us Kashmiries.
Are you talking about Indian Army distributing only blankets in Jammu & Kashmir ?

India occupied Kashmir vs Azaad Kashmir

1 Indian occupied Kashmir.
main-qimg-27066e85dfdded5bc903b25052c89658-c

2 Azaad Kashmir
Sumbul-Iqbal-To-Play-Role-of-A-Kashmiri-Girl77498903_2015109231955.jpg

@Zaki
Kindly check this cheap comparison thread on Kashmir.

the first condition to have free kashmir is for Pakistanis. they will have to move all their forces , regulars and irregulars out of kashmir. And then India will reduce/not remove it's military all over Kashmir.

You are not doing it. how are we suppose to do the plebiscite? Pakistan is the main reason why Kashmir conflict remains.

Hmnn... Interesting !!!
In fact I think it was the politics which saved the radical Islamic fundamentalist who are involved in brainwashing the Kashmiri, from the hands of Indian Army, otherwise the punishment for killing and burning the homes of the ethnic Kasmiri Pundit could have been even more brutal.

You should thank India that it has at least respected Article-370 and didn't get involved in the ethnic cleaning which has happened in P0K from last 70 years. For your satisfaction you can see the map of Kashmir before 1947.

Are you talking about Indian Army distributing only blankets in Jammu & Kashmir ?

When are you returning from Mars?
Coz you seem to be talking about Mars. Ethnic cleansing? What is that?
I should ask Sikhs living like brothers with us in kashmir.
You are talking about Islamic fundamentalism and brain washing, you seem to suffer from hindutva brain washing after reading your post.
Our family had more friends from kashmiri pandits and we still have that relationship with them.
Search your own newspapers to read about how Muslims do the last rites of our fellow kashmiri pandits who don't have anyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom